Liberal Lanes (Liberal Republ...

By MendyOriente

Liberal Republic (1946-2025) a powerful faction that ended the Sirens for humanity, with the nations united a... More

Prologue: Just An Ocean's Memory
Chapter 1: Happy Liberal Anniversary
Chapter 2: A Never Ending Sea
Chapter 3: A Sudden Attack
Chapter 4: The Anger of a Frigate
Chapter 5: The Liberal Attack
Chapter 6: Back in the Past
Chapter 7: Built for War not for Love
Chapter 8: For my Sister
Chapter 9: One Last Time
Chapter 10: The Royal Navy
Chapter 11: Royal Discussions
Chapter 12: A Battleship and an Aircraft Carrier
Chapter 13: Funtime Beach Time
Chapter 14: The Liberal Republic
Chapter 15: First Try Out
Chapter 16: The United Nations of WW2
Chapter 17: Clues and the Test
Chapter 18: The Land of the Rising Sun
Chapter 19: The Black Box
Chapter 20: The Battle of Manila
Chapter 21: Preparations and Blockade
Chapter 22: WW2 Ships vs Red Axis
Chapter 23: Former Enemies than Allies
Chapter 24: The Purple Dress Siren
Chapter 25: Peacetime Reunions
Chapter 26: The Worlds of Fate
Author's Meeting
Chapter 27: Enterprise
Chapter 29: Prelude of a Reflect
Chapter 30: No Alterations
Chapter 31: Snap out of it!
Chapter 32: All From the Start
Chapter 33: No Sudden Attack
Chapter 34: Resting Grounds
Chapter 36: The Reich vs. Iron Blood
Chapter 37: To the Motherland
Chapter 38: Russia and the Northern Parliament
Chapter 39: French and Italians
Chapter 40: Monarchy and Renaissance
Chapter 41: Manipulation Tears Apart
Chapter 42: The Monster Inside
Chapter 43: Get a load of Purifiers Note: No pun intended.
Chapter 44: The Betrayer
Chapter 45: A Monster's Image
Chapter 46: The Final Prelude
Chapter 47: The Final Attack
Chapter 48: The Final Signal
Chapter 49: The Final Fire
Chapter 50: The Final Liberation
Chapter 51: The Final Flag
Chapter 52: The Final End

Chapter 35: The Reich's Turn

210 2 4
By MendyOriente

Date: 26th December, 1945

Time: 10 : 15 AM

Location: Azur Lane, Pacific Ocean

Objective: For the Reich!

In Azur Lane...

Everything's going normal, many shipgirls have their funtimes, mishaps, important duties, and jobs to attend to. Major shipgirls are researching anomalies such as the Liberal Republic, and the other shipgirls.

The Orient Pearl Navy is with the Philippine Eagle Union having a private talk together about the long history of the Archipelago, the Philippines.

Pasopati and Trisula are with Conqueror playing with their riggings such as playing a game of Catch that submarine!

Chakri was teaching Essex as well as soon, other aircraft carriers follow Essex's path as they saw Chakri's abilities and skills, making them wanting to do the same as their older sister Essex.

Aishah and Arissa are helping other shipgirls who are into cooking, such as restaurants, and then helping Lekiu, Bian, and Chau out. Making Aishah, Arissa, and Chau the cooks, and Lekiu, Bian being the waitresses for the incoming customers of every shop.

Tso Ying and Ma Kong are playing with Seoul and Ulsan with San Diego, as such they liked singing so they decided to use their instruments as a way for them to create a song for Azur Lane and the world itself.

As for the Sakura Empire ships that submitted to themselves, Zuikaku and Shoukaku are at Akashi's shop helping out her duties, to which they're surprised to see Akashi's change in behaviour.

Atago and Takao are playing Battleship with soon Duke of York and King George V. They have a lot of fun in that game of becoming a commander of a fleet. It's Sakura Empire vs. Royal Navy.

Enterprise (LR), Yorktown (LR), and Hornet (LR) are at the naval academy, walking around the huge school that they have never seen before.

Belfast (LR), Hood (LR), and Ark Royal (LR) are sent to the Royal Navy, which is ordered by Queen Elizabeth to escort the other incoming Royal Navy reinforcements.

Queen Elizabeth (LR) , however , makes some tea and talks with the Royal Navy, mainly Her Majesty, Warspite, Illustrious, Prince Of Wales, Hood, Sheffield, Edinburgh, and Belfast.

Royal Sovereign (LR) and Avrora (LR) are sent by Prince Of Wales to meet their ally from the north.

Then they sent their unknown surprise, to the splitted faction.

But their next task is up to their new allies, the Kriegsmarine, also the original Iron Blood, now an ally to the Liberal Republic. They still don't know what to do, but they then found Siren activity at northern waters, so they called on Bismarck (LR) and Prinz Eugen (LR).

Queen Elizabeth (LR): Hi Bismarck! Hi Prinz Eugen!

Prinz Eugen (LR): Oh hi Your Majesty... Oh, who should I called?

Bismarck (LR): Sorry, there's just two Majesties! Which one is the real one?!

Queen Elizabeth (LR): Might as well just call me Elizabeth, just for easy name calling.

Prinz Eugen (LR): But Your Majesty, we can't allow that. That will be disrespectful to the throne and as well the Brits might even sent hell on us!

Queen Elizabeth (LR): You sure are afraid after the whole World War 2 incident.

Bismarck (LR): You could say that in the slightest. But we don't mind, after all, we are the ones that got it wrong, using Siren Technology.

Prinz Eugen (LR): We should be the ones kneeling down and respecting you, Your Majesty.

Queen Elizabeth (LR): You don't need to, after all, it was Elsie's idea to make an alliance with Louis Kaiser. So there's that point.

Bismarck (LR): Guess, you're right.

Prinz Eugen (LR): But anyway, what's the situation? Why have you called us?

Hood: I'm glad you came here on time, and it's because we have something important to do, but we can't at this moment.

Prinz Eugen (LR): And what is that?

Prince Of Wales: Ten minutes ago, we received news of increased Siren activity here. *Points at the location in the map, the map is not like the map of the world. Only remnants of former nations became factions.*

Prince Of Wales: Normally, I would send a small fleet to check out the situation, but right now, it seems everyone is having a great time.

Hood: And also with our forces depleted after the battle in the Mirror Realm and Shattered Seas Realm, this leaves you two both free for the mission.

Bismarck (LR): So is this for getting rid of us because of Iron Blood, or yoou want us to do it for the sake of humanity?

Prinz Eugen (LR): You have a point.

Illustrious: No, but since most of our available fleets are on their own, and with the situation with Enterprise, we can't. But since you two are said to be rebuilt by the Liberal Republic, I'm sure that your riggings might be stronger than your original design.

Prinz Eugen (LR): I guess we'll have to go there and send them to Auschwitz.

Bismarck (LR): Ruhig! Prinz Eugen, that's disrespectful for the ones that died in that place.

Prinz Eugen (LR): Dammit! Thanks Hitler! You've became one of the most evil dictators in World War 2! What a disgrace of both Germany and the Kriegsmarine, as well as the victims.

Bismarck (LR): Promise me not to say that word ever again!

Prinz Eugen (LR): Yes Bismarck.

Bismarck (LR): Jawohl! We'll go to the coordinates you have given to us and sink more Siren ships. Tell the others about it, in case they're looking for us.

Prince Of Wales: Thanks for your help, we hope you could make it out safe and alive.

Prinz Eugen (LR): Will do.

Queen Elizabeth (LR): Good luck to you two.

Bismarck (LR): Goodbye, Your Majesty.

Later at sea, KMS Bismarck and KMS Prinz Eugen sailed through the peaceful ocean, admiring the view of the Pacific Ocean.

Not until Beatific ruined it and giving them new comrades to join.

Bismarck (LR): Ahhh! Isn't this a relaxing trip?

Prinz Eugen (LR): Sure is, *Drinks some Iced tea* I missed the good old days, of no war.

Beatific: Did you forget something?

Bismarck and Prinz Eugen (LR): GAAAAHH!!!

Prinz Eugen (LR): Beatific? What are you doing in here?!

Beatific: I was in the radio silly! You thought I'm with you this whole time huh?

Prinz Eugen (LR): Oh that scared me the heck out of Berlin's heart!

Bismarck (LR): Well, thanks for ruining our day of peace while being ships and admiring the peaceful view of the ocean!

Beatific: Look, let's cut some slack here, there's a reason why I called you two.

Prinz Eugen (LR): And what is it then?

Beatific: How's KMS Roon?

Prinz Eugen (LR): Roon! Are you with us?

Roon (LR): Of course I'm here, since you informed me about this mission!

Prinz Eugen (LR): Roon knows all about this. We even made secret meetings with her, just for her to avoid the Royal Navy in this world.

Beatific: Is that what you have been doing in the past few days upon arriving to Azur Lane?

Bismarck (LR): Yes, we need private meetings just in case when an incoming Siren attacks us all.

Beatific: Huh. Guess I underestimated you.

Beatific: Also, I have summoned someone accidentally for you, sorry about it.

Prinz Eugen (LR): What? Summoned? Who?

Beatific: She must be there somewhere...

Scharnhorst (LR): Hey! Bismarck! Prinz! Roon!

Bismarck (LR): Scharnhorst?! How did you even get here?

At the ocean, the 3 Kriegsmarine ships stopped at a parked battleship, which has the same flag as theirs, not until they saw a familiar face in the stern of the ship. It was Scharnhorst, she was somehow accidentally summoned by Beatific for no reason how it happened.

Roon (LR): Scharnhorst?! Really Beatific, you summoned her accidentally?

Beatific: Yeah! How could I not? I didn't even have the knowledge to do something like that!

Bismarck (LR): Scharnhorst, are you alright? Are you hurt?

Scharnhorst (LR): I'm fine, Bismarck. I'm just having a weird morning after waking up in this never-ending sea.

Prinz Eugen (LR): How did you get here actually? What happened?

Scharnhorst (LR): Well, it happened so fast that I couldn't even get to think what happened before it happened. It started me as KMS Scharnhorst on my way to Iceland, for some special meetings I suppose. But on my way, I was taken by a storm, that sunk me. And then, I'm here.

Roon (LR): Yeah I think Beatific did this on purpose. She's lying.

Prinz Eugen (LR): Is this true Beatific? Are you lying to us?

Beatific: *Radio off*

Prinz Eugen (LR): I knew it!

Bismarck (LR): She did it on purpose didn't she?

Prinz Eugen (LR): She did! I can't believe she told us a lie about summoning her in this world.

Roon (LR): Infact, who summoned us here in this world?

Bismarck (LR): You have a point, but save that for later, it looks like we have am mission to finish.

Scharnhorst (LR): Mission? What mission? Are we war again with the Sirens?

Prinz Eugen (LR): I'm sad to say, yes we are at war again with the Sirens.

Scharnhorst (LR): That's a shame.

Roon (LR): Yes, it's a shame, after 40 years of peace, we once again fight the Sirens once again, in this world.

Prinz Eugen (LR): We managed to find the missing Liberal Republic, but instead, it also send us here in an alternate timeline.

Scharnhorst (LR): An alternate timeline? Wait, Bismarck, don't tell me you believed that this is another world?!

Roon (LR): Well, it's 1945. And we are war with the Sirens.

Scharnhorst (LR): 1945?! How?! Did Beatific summoned me in the past?! When the Sirens are still in our world?!

Bismarck (LR): No Scarnhorst, this is an alternate 1945, we are no longer the Reich or even the Kriegsmarine in this world, as well as the other nations.

Scharnhorst (LR): What do you mean by that?

Bismarck (LR) explains to Scharnhorst (LR) all about this world, being an alternate set timeline of World War 2 to which instead the Sirens came during the First Siren War. This included the rivalry between Azur Lane and Red Axis.

Scharnhorst (LR): 10% of humanity survived?! Wow, I didn't know how these people didn't realized about bomb shelters!

Roon (LR): You got a point, in our world, our human creators at that time tried out building bunkers and air-raid shelters. As well as the London Underground System in Britain!

Prinz Eugen (LR): I agree, that subway became an air raid shelter when The Luffwaffe bombed on British cities in 1941. But not until the Siren Blitz threw all away!

Scharnhorst (LR): And I'm surprised that in this world, The Reich or known as us the Kriegsmarine is changed to this?! Iron Blood?! What?!

Bismarck (LR): Yes Scharnhorst, it seems that the Sirens had made a huge fiasco after their whole ideology.

Scharnhorst (LR): And by what ideology that turned this whole thing into a World War 2 reenactment?

Prinz Eugen (LR): They're technically using Siren Technology. That's the reason why Sakura Empire and Iron Blood break up the alliance with Azur Lane.

Scharnhorst (LR): WHAT?! ARE THEY SERIOUSLY DUMB?! THAT TECHNOLOGY WAS FROM THE SIRENS THE MAIN ENEMY OF THIS WAR!

Scharnhorst (LR): I mean, why?! Is it because they want to rule the world or just want this war to end like fighting fire with fire?!

Scharnhorst (LR): Why they are blind by the truth that the Sirens are the real enemy at this point!

Roon (LR): Remember, the former Third Reich in our time made an alliance then when the Liberal Republic came, we are known as the Axis-Siren.

Scharnhorst (LR): Sure I know that Louisa Kaiser's nation made an alliance with the Sirens, but now in our experience, we already know what the Sirens are capable of. Based on this world's history, the Sirens have existed for as long as the First World War! That was like from 1914 to 1939, for all those years, the Red Axis should know all about this!

Bismarck (LR): Well, I guess let's just say that the Iron Blood is a gloat full of wankstains!

All 4 Kriegsmarine ships then loaded their armaments and sailed to the northern sea, passing through the former Panama Canal which there are no remnants of it's existence, only the surviving continents of Eagle Union and South America are left in about 700 miles each other.

Then later...

Bismarck (LR): *Looks at the radar, caught sight of multiple Siren ships!

Bismarck (LR): Jedermann! Wir haben sie gefunden! (Everyone! We found them!)

Prinz Eugen (LR): Oh here we go!

Roon (LR): Zeit, meine Waffen einzurichten. (Time to set up my guns.)

Scharnhorst (LR): Jetzt geht das schon wieder los. (Here we go again.)

Bismarck (LR) orders her Kriegsmarine comrades to start up their armaments, turning their turrets to starboard side as they approach the location of the Siren activity. They then entered the mist. At the mist they saw flashes of red blasts at the mist brightening the mist, as they heard explosions at the distance.

The 4 Kriegsmarine girls are heading toward the warzone as they saw about a four dozen Siren Ships still in working order. The Empress might have given up and controlled the Sirens instead of Akagi. Among them was a surrounded battleship with four dual-barreled turrets, she was holding a familiar flag.

Roon (LR): It seems the Siren ships are attacking at that surrounded battleship.

Prinz Eugen (LR): Alright, it looks like it's time for them to go to Dunkirk!

Scharnhorst (LR): It's the Atlantic Ocean Prinz. You know what, nevermind. It's time to take out some Siren metal!

Bismarck (LR): Hey girls, look at what the flag that ship is carrying. *Pointing at the flag.*

Scharnhorst (LR): Is that really the flag of Iron Blood? It looks a Denmark flag with only black outlines.

Prinz Eugen (LR): Pah! Our flag is the best and stylish! Well, except for the swastika that was still in our flags.

Roon (LR): I agree, Louisa Kaiser removed Germany's dark past as the Third Reich, Hitler's German Empire. But I didn't expect her to not remove our flags. She must be wanting us to be the survivors of the former empire.

Bismarck (LR): Bereiten Sie Ihre Türmchen vor, Mädchen! Es ist Zeit, die Hölle zu erwecken! (Ready your turrets girls! It's time to raise hell!)

At the warzone, the battleship was severely damaged. She had sustained damage to her hull and aft, one of her main turrets caught damage causing the battleship to stop firing shells at the Empress controlled Siren ships. She with her last strength, she sent a salvo of shells to the Siren ships.

Then...

???: FEUER!!!

A barrage of salvos rained down on the Siren ships causing them to explode. All of them are no match to the mysterious attack.

???: Vat was zat? *Watching the scene unfold*

The battleship now confused as what happened, her radar caught something, it revealed to be four dots. She then looked at the mist to be in shocked that the ships are familiar to her.

???: Iron Blood reinforcements? Wait, their flag... It's almost the same as ours...

The battleship saw four ships, two battleships and two heavy cruisers. Their flags are almost nearly identical to hers, but their flag has a stylish design. The flag was red with black outlines, an Iron Cross at its top left side, and a circle with a symbol that looks like an side-cross, it's a swastika.

The remaining Siren ships, Siren carriers then released more of their Sirencraft to the incoming ships. Their missiles then aimed at them, this makes the 4 ships focused on them.

Bismarck (LR): For the Fuhrer! FEUER!!!

Prinz Eugen (LR): Bringen Sie mir Fegelein!

Prinz Eugen (LR): Fegelein! Fegelein! Fegelein!

Roon (LR): Für Deutschland. (For Germany!)

Scharnhorst (LR): Du sollst dich nicht mit uns anlegen! Das wahre Reich! (You shall not mess with us! The true Reich!)

The four ships fired at the drones' missiles causing them to explode. The other Siren ships then took charge with less strength, all girls fired at the floating Siren ships causing them to explode.

Roon (LR): Tschüss!

They send a salvo of shells to the Siren Carriers, causing them to explode and sink.

After the attack, everything was silent, the Siren ships have been destroyed by the 4 ships. The girls there are happy, that they get rid of that interference away, until the damaged battleship came to them with several questions in her head.

Scharnhorst (LR): Now with that out the way, let's go back to base. In Azur Lane I suppose.

Roon (LR): Yup! Our job here is over. Time for some Call of Duty action!

???: Are you Iron Blood reinforcements?

Bismarck (LR): Huh? *She looks at her riggings, it was surely out of nowhere that her hulls are heads of sharks with jagged teeth in it.*

Prinz Eugen (LR): You must be from Iron Blood then.

???: Yes, I'm from Iron Blood but... why you four have the same flag as ours?

Bismarck (LR): What? No we're not, can't you see the difference? *Points at the flag*

???: *She looks down to see the floor with a swastika on it, almost the same as her markings at the deck, instead of exes.*

Roon (LR): Before we introduced ourselves, what about you Ma'am? What's your name?

Tirpitz: My name is Tirpitz.. Second ship to the Bismarck Class.

Prinz Eugen (LR): Ooooh. That Bismarck who's doing some paperwork?

Tirpitz: No, she was in her alone time.

Bismarck (LR): Simping to Hitler probably.

Tirpitz: Hey! That's disrespectful to our commander of Iron Blood!

Bismarck (LR): I was just joking, sister.

Tirpitz: Sister? What?! Who are you?

Bismarck (LR): Entschuldigung, mein Name ist KMS Bismarck. Der Stolz der Kriegsmarine. (Excuse for my apologies, my name is KMS Bismarck. The pride of the Kriegsmarine.)

Tirpitz: KMS Bismarck?! What? Are you a copy of my sister?!

Prinz Eugen (LR): Hey, hey. Wheres our thanks?

Tirpitz: What?

Scharnhorst (LR): Yeah, we helped you at that battle there, if we aren't here, you would have been turned into scrap metal.

Tirpitz: Oh... yes, you all did helped me. But that doesn't explained what is a clone of my sister doing here! You must be trying to take us out because of being enemies to--

Roon (LR): Using Siren Technology as an advantage to defeat the Sirens, and then take over the world, defeating the Sirens first, then Azur Lane, turning Eagle Union and Royal Navy as the Greater German Reich, then planning to attack the Sakura Empire and then taking over the entire world full of Iron Bloods.

Prinz Eugen (LR): Okay that might be an Oversimplified recap, but anyway.

Tirpitz: Wait... who are you all? Why did your ship almost look like ours? Who are you?

Prinz Eugen (LR): KMS Prinz Eugen, from the Kriegsmarine of the Reich.

Roon (LR): KMS Roon, from the Kriegsmarin of the Reich.

Scharnhorst (LR): I'm KMS Scharnhorst, from the Kriegsmarine of the Reich.

'

Scharnhorst (LR): And yes, that's the real Bismarck you are talking to, from the Kriegsmarine, not from Iron Blood.

Bismarck (LR): Did you now understand our differences here?

Tirpitz: I think I need to let you four see our faction for yourselves!

Roon (LR): Huh?! Why?!

Tirpitz: You must be working from Azur Lane! Spies from Azur Lane to infiltrate us!

Roon (LR): Oh wow! Now you think we are spies just because you think we are some clones?!

Tirpitz: You are a disgrace to the Iron Blood!

Prinz Eugen (LR): You got the balls to say that to us?! We are the true Iron Blood not some wannabe who is having a white day out!

Tirpitz: Excuse me?!

Scharnhorst (LR): You idiotic sister of a wannabe Bismarck! She's just doing papers like a normal girl afraid of going to war!

The girls are ranting and fighting with random topics about Iron Blood and the Kriegsmarine as Bismarck (LR) has enough.

Bismarck (LR): JA JA JA JA JA! Könnt ihr alle die Klappe halten! Das ist ein Müllgespräch, wir verschwenden unsere Zeit mit so einem Unsinn! (Can you all shut up! This is a garbage talk, wasting our time to such nonsense!)

All the girls then stopped as Tirpitz was surprised to hear Bismarck (LR)'s order of silence; she was angry, not a calm woman. After all there's a dark side to every human being.

Bismarck (LR): Okay, fine, we'll go with you to Iron Blood, but please. No war, just several meetings needed. Important meetings.

Tirpitz: Um.. okay. (She's even more scarier to Roon and the experimental ships as well. I hope nothing bad will happen when they arrived at our headquarters!)

Bismarck (LR): Anyway, now that's done, we shall go to your headquarters.

Bismarck (LR): Gut, Genossen, wir nehmen Kurs auf Eisenblut. (Alright comrades, we shall take course to Iron Blood.)

Roon (LR): Okay.

Scharnhorst (LR): By the way, Tirpitz, you think you could make it back to your base at this state?

Tirpitz: Nein. Because of the damage given to me, meine hull, ze rudder, and my main turrets are damaged. Thus I have to remain with my riggings for now.

Bismarck (LR): Take a seat here at the bridge, there's food waiting for you there.

Tirpitz: Is it true that you worked for this so-called Liberal Republic?

Prinz Eugen (LR): Yeah, they're our allies of course, unlike you with Sakura Empire.

Tirpitz: And what do you mean by Kriegsmarine?

Scharnhorst (LR): It's basically in our world. In your world it's Iron Blood and ours is the Kriegsmarine.

Bismarck (LR): So, both the Liberal Republic and us came from another world with a different story to tell.

Tirpitz: From another world huh...

Tirpitz: But if the Liberal Republic is also our enemies with Azur Lane...

Roon (LR): Then?

Tirpitz: Why did you help us? Even though we are enemies?

Bismarck (LR): Well, you could say that comrades, and allies, don't leave their comrades behind at war.

Tirpitz: Your point being?

Bismarck (LR): Even if we are enemies, some enemies spared other lives, maybe for the good of their heart, or maybe just for being a heroic figure to the nation you served.

Tirpitz: I guess you have wisdom. But as well as your comrades, I cannot promise zat you vill not be attacked on sight.

Scharnhorst (LR): Don't worry, we got everything under control.

Roon (LR): Its off to Iron Blood. Here we go!

Tirpitz then went to Bismarck (LR)'s bridge where she sees a lot of history put into it. Seeing medals of honor, her flags, her achievements, and pictures of her service years. At her lunchbox, it was German Muesli something unusual about it.

Tirpitz ate the food given by Bismarck (LR), it was delicious as it made her eat comfortably while the Kriegsmarine are escorting her to her base.

Tirpitz: (It seems zat Prinz Eugen was right. She fought another Roon and herself. Including another world version of my dear sister.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 18 7
The war between humanity and the sirens going on since WW2 nothing had change but one day eight of world best soldiers had the ability to kill the s...
42.3K 796 25
"Not one step back!" -Admiral of the Fleet Bernard York Lancaster, 2102 Humanity has endured countless calamities in the 21st century, and the transi...
80.6K 2.1K 69
The Atlantic Ocean, 20xx. The war between the alien Sirens and humanity has been raging for decades, with the Sirens having a seemingly unbreakable...
6.7K 324 35
"I found the portal to the roots the Tree." "Where?" "But it's on the dark side." "How long do we have left if we don't intervene? "3 to 6 months bef...