Moonchildren

By ZeroGlitchez8

Seven tattered lost souls, seven problems each weighing on different shoulders, all brought together by the m... More

CHARACTERS
•Kim Namjoon•
•Kim Seokjin•
•Min Yoongi•
•Jung Hoseok•
•Park Jimin•
•Kim Taehyung•
First meeting
Farewell
Yoongi
Namjoon
Seokjin
Hoseok
Jimin
Taehyung
Liberty (Namjin)
Liberty (Yoongseok)
Liberty (Taemin)
Heineken The Healer
Kaja
Well Damn
Loser Lover
I Fuck With You
Home
Welcome To Hell
Lights out
The Revolution
On A Mission
On A Mission 2
I'm sorry
In Sync
Heineken The Healer II
Tree Climbing
Healing
Hustle Life
The Mall
Drunk Dazed
Puzzled
Mommy
Tear
New Start
Smartphones
New Us
Beach Brawl
Tower Of Hope
Insomnia
Let It Die
DNA
Harmony
Moonchildren
Thank You!

It's Going Down Basement

328 13 1
By ZeroGlitchez8

"We've been driving for hours." Hoseok sighs and slumps back on the chair his anxiety biting at him by each passing second.

"Hang it there. We're almost there." Seokjin checks the GPS on his car showing a short distance between them and their destination. "Wake the others up please."

Hoseok nods and moves to shake the others awake. On the passanger seat lays Taehyung. His long eyelashes resting on his cheeks and soft snors pouring out of his pouted lips. Seokjin delicately places his hand on Taehyung's thigh and grips it. He shakes him and fortunately, Taehyung isn't a deep sleeper. The opens his eyes and glances at Seokjin.

"Jameseo kkeuda." He smiles lightly. Taehyung glances between his face and his hand on his thigh. He blushed and luckily Seokjin is looking back at the road for him to notice. Taehyung yawns and stretches his arms a bit.

"Here, I'll help you." Hoseok offers to help Namjoon put his shirt on.

After they escaped from the hospital and their moment. None of them spoke or mentioned it. Surprisingly, there was not much awkwardness between the two. Just occasional glances followed by blushing cheeks and soft smiles before they look away. None of the other guys had noticed.

Hoseok turns his body towards Namjoon with the dirty shirt in his hold.

"Arm." He states and Namjoon raises his right arm for Hoseok to pull it through the fabric. In the process, Hoseok's hand brushes over his chest and Namjoon sucks in a silent breath, his skin getting covered in goosebumps.

"You cold?" Hoseok smiles up at him and his temperature rises.

'w-whats going on?'

He stiffly nods at him. "I-I mean no."

"Hm, too bad. I know some ways to keep warm." He winks mischievously.

Namjoon freezes as Hoseok moves closer to button his shirt up. "H-hot."

"Hm?" Hoseok stops and peers up at him.

"I-I mean, I'm hot. It's hot...in here."

"Stop making the rest of us cringe and wrap it up you two." Jungkook says. Namjoon glances at him. His first kiss.

"Damn, Yoongi must have rubbed off onto you." Hoseok lets out an airy chuckle and moves away from Namjoon.

"We're here. Let's go." Seokjin announces and reaches for his door handle.

"Wait." Taehyung stops him.

"What?"

"Wha-what if my theory was write about Jimin's uncle being responsible. If he was capable of doing what he did, don't you think we're working with someone dangerous here?" He nibbles on his lower lip.

They all remainin quiet. No one has ever thought of that...

"We'll see...when we get there." Seokjin says. His face determined. "But let's just go. The longer we stay back, the longer Jimin is in there and in dangered. Hwaiting?

"Hwaiting." They nod and hop out the vehicle. As they walk forward, they spot it.

"Wait. Isn't that the van that..."

"The gang used last night."

Namjoon finishes Taehyung's sentence.

"Shit. Do you think Yoongi knows about this?" Hoseok widens his eyes.

"Only one way to find out." Seokjin begins walking once again. But before he gets to the door, he peeks through the window to check if the coast was clear. The others duck behind him.

"Oh hell." He furrows his brows growing a bit dizzy at the sight.

"What's wrong Hyung?" Jungkook asks from his crouch position by the bushes along with the others.

"C-come and see this." He waves them over not being able to rip his focus off the scene. Jungkook is the first to crawl over. They all peek through the window, still maintaining their camouflage.

"Holy shit." The maknae exclaims in a whisper voice.

"N-no." Taehyung's voice wavers. "H-How could they?" His throat tightening.

The sight of Jimin's condition. The teary face. The bruises visible from the tiny top. The way Donghyun roughly touches him. His broken state. It's too much. For him. For all of them.

"I'm going to get my fucking hands on those bitches." Hoseok gets and stomps to the door.

"Hoseok no." Namjoon grabs his wrist but the furious boy merely shakes him off.

"Namjoonie, we need to stop this." He stomps to the door to raise his foot and kicks the door down. The piece of wood collides with the floor loudly. The others stare at him in utter shock.

"Yes bitches. I'm here." He speaks not yelling but his voice loud, bold and fearless. "Give Jimin back."

"Who the fuck are you?" Donghyun steps towards him.

"The person who's going to fuck you up, that's who." Hoseok stands tall and takes a step towards Donghyun.

Dangerous move Hoseok...

"Hoseok Hyung?" Jimin whimpers. Just then, the others enter too. A certain male grows irritated by their presence and scowls. He then stands and clicks his tongue prominently.

"What are you all doing here? Leave. Yoongi's cold voice grabs their attention.

"Yoongi?" Seokjin looks at him in disbelief.

"Yes Yoongi. Why are you all here?" He points at them.

"W-we came to look for Jimin Hyung." Jungkook can't seem to take his gaze of Jimin. While on the other hand, the boy feels completely humiliated.

"Well you're not getting him so I suggest you all get the hell out of here you punks." Donghyun sneers.

"No. We're not leaving without him. You can't treat him like that!" Taehyung yells.

"Suga put your dog's on their leeches or I will blow their brains out." Niki warns.

"Shut the fuck up Niki." He snaps at him. He then moves to the five to speak to them.

"Guys get your asses out of here before my crew and I make you disappear." He scolds.

"Your crew? W-what?" Namjoon breaths out.

"Did I fucking stutter?" He tilts his head at them.

"Yoongi what ar-"

"It's Suga." He sneers. Hoseok's jaw goes slack.

"What the fuck is wrong with you. We've been fucking worried about you and this is how you react?" Seokjin looks broken, on the brink of tears.

"I never asked you to worry about me. It's on you. I don't even know why I fucked with you guys. Yall are losers. Now go." He spits venomously.

They keep silent.

"Get them out of here. Jimin owes us a show." Yeonjun winks at Jimin who hugs his body tightly and bites back his sobs.

Yoongi smirks at Yeonjun and pulls out his gun. He cocks it and points it at the five.

"Yoongi hyung!" Jimin shreaks. He turns to him with a cold glare. "Shut up."

He turns to the others and steps closer. He comes chest to chest with Hoseok who looks down at him in disgust. "Listen, I left my gun underneath the passanger seat. Go to my house and get more from the basement." He speaks quickly. Hoseok blinks dumbly.

"So what? I never cared about you anyway. Now I'll tell you one last time to leave before I kill you." Yoongi threatens. "My address it carved onto the gun. Basement hiden behind the clutter."

A flood of releif washes over them. He hasn't turned his back on them. Hoseok holds back a smile and plays along.

The dark haired raises his hands in surrender. "Fine asshole. We'll leave. I hope you rot in hell." He clicks his tongue and turns to leave with the others.

"No no no no you can't leave me here please. Tae? Kookie? Hyungs?" Jimin cries out and reaches for them. Donghyun slaps him and he stumbles back.

It takes the boys all they got to not scream, cry, go back, risk their lives just to save Jimin. He's just too good for this world, for how he's being treated. Jimin cups his cheek and watches in pain as they enter the van and screetch away. The purr of the vehicle echoing away.

"Now, where were we?" Yoongi turns with a sickening gummy smile. He slings an arm around Yeonjun's shoulder as they sit down on the couch.

"Let the show begin." He nods towards Jimin.

"Y-Yoongi hyungie." Jimin whimpers.

"Jimin don't provoke me. We did not pay for you to stand there and whine." He says coldly.

//•°🌒°•//

"

Found it." Jungkook yells as he pushes all the boxes, coats and other items cluttered together to get to the door with no hesitation. Without a word, the others join him. Their movements are hurried and quick. Until, they get to the door behind. Jungkook wastes no time and pushes it open.

As soon as he does so, they are welcomed by a foul, dead stench.

"Ugh. Who died in here?" Seokjin pinches his nose shut as they step down the stair case.

Dim.

Haunting.

Cold.

Bone chilling.

Words to describe the environment in the room.

Like stepping into a horror movie. The only lighting provided being the one hanging up the ceiling shining over a single blood chair with thick rope draped on it. The walls are covered with, bullet holes, scrapes and incoherent bloody writing. A large refrigerator stands in the coner and a dirty suicide rope hangs from the ceiling.

They stick together as the explore the place. Suddenly a scream makes them jump.

"Guys I think I stepped on something." Hoseok and the others doesn't even dare to look down. But Taehyung does.

"Oh hell no." He covers his mouth and pushes down the bile in his mouth. "An arm." He feels himself get dizzy.

Hoseok shreeks and moves away from the spot.

"He's an actual murderer." Namjoon mutters in disbelief, his stomach dropping.

"He could have really killed me all this time." Hoseok joins in.

"I found them." Seokjin waves them over. The carefully walk towards him. Before them is a metal table with a tool box, different types of daggers, scalpel and hand guns. Chills run down their spine at the new found fear of their friend.

"I-Is this..." Taehyung's fingers tremble as they brush over the white powder on the table.

"D-don't touch it. Let's just get the guns and go." Namjoon holds his wrist. He nods, his eyes slowly scanning the horrifying place, only now realising how much of a threat Yoongi could be. Can they even trust him anymore?

They each grab a fully loaded weapon, an uncomfortable sensation settling in the pit of their stomachs. They then run back up the stairs wanting to get out of the basement as quick as possible. They then finally exit the house and Seokjin drives them away, stepping on the gas pedal. He drives so fast, the guys feel slightly frightened.

"Are we really going to kill them?" Hoseok asks, bitting his finger nails.
.
.
.
.
.
"If we have to." Seokjin simply answers, his eyes sharply fixed onto the road ahead. The darkness in his eyes growing scary.

//•°🌒°•//

Meanwhile...

Yoongi has been keeping a close eye on Jimin and not letting anyone touch him. But of course, he had to make it as least obvious as possible. The gang didn't seem suspicious at all as they were slowly getting typsy. They allowed him to have Jimin to himself because he was the 'man of the celebration.'

But, he still had to keep his act on. Being a complete asshole towards Jimin must have been the hardest thing he has done. The betrayal and hurt marked on his face.

"Shut you mouth and sit." He had said and pulled his small figure onto his lap and began running his hand underneath his t-shirt and running his lips over his shoulder and neck. Jimin's cries breaking his walls.

"You know what Yoongi? You're a total jerk. I don't even know why I trusted you when you've been working with him all along. I was just a fucking idiot." He weakly punched shoulder. Yoongi simply glared at him.

'just a little longer'

He mentally told.

Until...he spotted their arrival through the window. The man darted his head to the others engrossed in a conversation and getting very touchy with each other. He then brings his face into the crook of Jimin's neck who flinches.

"Relax, I-"

"Don't you dare tell me to relax. Fuck you." Jimin glares at him with puffy, glossy eyes. He still couldn't get over the fact that Yoongi was involved in this.

"Jimin please just lis-"

"No."

Getting a bit frustrated he tugs a strand of his hair back.

"Listen. Now's not the time to argue with me. You can take out your frustrations out onto me later b-"

"You sick bastard." He sneers.

"No I don't mean it like that. Look, the guys are already here and things are going to get really messy I need you to get up and run and hide far from this room, alright?" His voice is stern and leaves no room for argument. Jimin is zoned out for moment, baffled.

"Jimin?"

"Hm?"

"Go now!" He yells and pushes him off himself. Jimin stumbles up and when the fist gunshot sounds, he runs far from the place.

"Who the fuck?!" Beomgyu pulls out his gun and aims outside the window.

"Yoongi if you're responsible for this, I swear." Yeonjun moves to Yoongi who ducks by the couch.

"Bruh, Im not! I swear." He pulls out his own gun and aims outside the window but misses and hits the wall on purpose.

"Fuck!" Yeonjun fires his own weapon.

"Hyung watch out!" Jungkook pulls Taehyung behind the tree he uses as a force field. He then grips his gun tightly and aims at a figure. He then fires, the energy release of the gun pushing him back.

"Fuck! Jake!" Sunghoon watches in horror as his friend drops dead.

Yoongi smirks secretly, feeling really proud. They were not bad for their first times handling a gun. He then aims at Jungwon and fires. No one notices his action. Jungwon turns to him with his lips parted as blood dribbles down from his forehead. Yoongi smiles and waves him goodbye. But then, his smile is whipped off when a cold hard object presses against the back of his neck.

"I saw that." The person says with an audible smirk. Yoongi runs cold. His system freezing.

"Saw what? Screw you Sunoo." He clicks his tongue.

"No, you're screwed. You seriously thought you could double cross u-"

A gunshot cuts through the air and a loud thump sounds behind Yoongi. He turns to see Sunoo bleeding to his death. His eyes dart up to see only five gang members still standing.

"Guys I'm out of amo." Hoseok shrieks and looks at the others terrified.

"Here." Namjoon flings a small leather bag at him. He catches it in the air from the van. He open to find bullets and quickly loads up his gun.

Jimin rocks himself back and forth inside his room. The each sharp sound causing him to flinch and enter deeper into his panicked state.

He's a sobbing mess.

He's afraid.

He's worried.

He feels useless up here. But he can't do anything about it and that fustrates him even more. He can only put his hands together and silently pray for his friends to be okay.

Yoongi has managed to kill Soobin, Sunghoon and Kai leaving Yeonjun and Niki.

"Suga, what the fuck are you doing?!" Niki yells at him.

"What?" He yells back innocently.

"Why aren't you doing something?" He asks.

"I am doing something." He shruggs.

"You sitting on your ass doing nothing is wha..."

"G-guys, I think I hear the cops." Seokjin looks at the others, the sound growing louder and louder by each passing second.

"Shit someone must have called the cops on us! Let's get out of here." Hoseok scrambles up and runs behind the house. The others follow in suit.

"I'll fucking show you doing nothing!" Yoongi fires at them with two clean bullets but doesn't finish them off. The metal pieces stuck through both their shoulders that they drop the gun. Yoongi chuckles sweetly at them as he struts forward. He then towards over them and kicks the guns out of their reach.

"This is for my mom." He shoots Niki's thigh, the man screams loudly.

"This is for Yoonji." He does the same to Yeonjun and watches them squirm in agony. He enjoys the sight and feels a strong wave of blood thirst hit him.

"Look at you. Squirming helplessly like the roach you are." He giggles and kicks Yeonjun's head to the side. "Nothing but a weak, cowardly bitch." Before he does more damage, five boys disrupt him.

"Yoongi! The cops are outside!" Seokjin shouts, beaded in sweat. Yoongi sucks in a breath and looks at all the dead bodies all over the floor and snaps out of it. Whatever is was seconds ago.

"Ha. Y-you're going to rot in prison. This would be your last straw... remember?" Yeonjun chuckles. Yoongi bites his lower lip and simple ends the two in a second. Their blood spraying at his face. His mood switches from psychotic maniac to innocent and frightened.

Just then, the door bursts open and five cops burst in. Yoongi squints and looks at the others. Maybe for the last time...

"Drop your weapon and put your hands in the air!" One of them orders, pointing his gun at Yoongi. He emptily looks at them not feeling like putting up a fight. He drops the metal which lands with a clamour and drops to his knees.

"Including you five!" They point at the others who have their weapons tucked neatly away in their pants.

Hoseok shivers and drop down to his knees. A million thoughts swirl in his mind. Is he really about to get arrested? How did he even get here? A foreign house with ten dead bodies, seven boys and five cops holding them at gun point? What would Minseok say? His eyes blurr and he catches a Jimin being pulled down the stairs at the conner of his eye.

Jungkook silently nibbles on his bottom lip with his bambi eyes. His heart beat pounding quickly. He was too young to have a criminal record. If the police took him, who would she be left with?

Seokjin is just stunned. He just imagines the headlines: Famous Male Model Kim Seokjin Arrested After Some Time Of His Disappearence.

Taehyung's eyes dart around the room, his hands placed ontop of his head. Sunghee and Yejun were right. They shouldn't have adopted him. He's a mess and he's about get a criminal record. A useless burden.

Namjoon is beyond petrified. His mind refuses to accept that he's apart of this. If only he'd listened, focused on his studies. He wouldn't be here in this position.

"We finally got you Min. If only you knew how long we were waiting for you to slip up." Gong barks at him while cuffing his wrists roughly behind him. Yoongi hisses.

"The courts going to be happy about this." Hwang smirks.

The boys look at Yoongi's state. None of them had ever thought they'd see him like this. He quietly abeyed as the aggressively pushed and cuffed him. His face dead and...given up.

'well, it was about time. I wouldn't have been able to run forever' he mentally shrugs. His eyes land on the boy's kneeled on the floor.

"Guys, we can't let them take Yoongi." Hoseok whispers.

"I know." Namjoon agrees.

"What do we do?" Jungkook peeks at them.

"Five cops five of us five guns." Seokjin simply says and they immediately know what he means.

Five pair of eyes locked onto the cops about to exit the door.

"And..." Namjoon says. They all sneakily reach of the guns.

"Go." They swiftly lift their arms. Each with their own victim, they fire. Yoongi throws himself to the ground in a crouch position as the five men fall to the floor around him.

A minute pauses with absolutely no movement being made. The air dark, heavy and thick with death. A matelic scent hovering around them.

Yoongi finally shakily looks up and around himself. His senses slowly coming back. He can finally hear Jimin's soft sniffles and shaky breaths. He can finally smell the blood splattered on his face. He can finally see clearly, see the reality of what had happened. He can taste the bitter sweet in his mouth.

Is he actually finally free from the revolution?

"I-I think I'm gonna be sick." Taehyung runs up the stairs to find the bathroom.

Jimin leans against the wall with his head inbetween his proped up knees.

Namjin weakly sit down and Jungkook blinks rapidly at the scene.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 2.5K 17
- Book 2 out of 3. - Trigger Warning: Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, etc. - Jimin fell into depression and anorexia. He tried to take his own life a fe...
5.2K 339 62
Not many can say they've lost the light of heaven. Mortals live out their entire life awaiting the day they will experience the light of heaven for t...
192K 8.9K 69
Basically large amount of Jikook, Vmin,Yoonmin and Jihope. . Let's say he's looking for something or someone to fill this feeling of emptiness. He's...
9.2K 198 48
Every BTS Ship I can think of. I have never been good at English or writing so if it's rubbish I am sorry. Comment/get in touch with suggestions on t...