Broken LOVE??? (BTS×BP×You)

By Samansanam

It's a story of 12 childhood friends some are brothers and sisters too. Here LOVE not only refer to in romant... More

Characters and Author's note:-
PROLOGUE
Character relations
Character Introduction(Parents):-
Character Introduction (BTS):-
Character Introduction (BP):-
Character Introduction (You):-
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34(Last)
Chapter-35(Epilogue)

Chapter-4

401 11 0
By Samansanam

Time skip at Sunday/Party day:-

Mun-hwa POV:-

Here I am sitting in my private plane, with dad Jong and dad sung. I am going back to Korea after 5 years, it's just for 2or3 days but my heart is beating like crazy, as I have to see their faces again. I sighed deeply. Common Moon, it's just for dadda momma and dad and mommy 's happiness and it's just for 2 or 3 days, try to ignore them and mind your own business, always be busy with others or parents or uncles or aunts.
And by thinking all this shits, I drifted to my dreamland.

Mun-hwa Pov Ended.

.

Without knowing what is waiting for her and what's gonna happen, how everything will changed, and what consequences she have to face.........

Time skip :-

Mun-hwa with Lee Jongsuk and Kim Jisung reach Korea at Evening, the couple went to hotel to leave Mun-hwa there as others except Lees know that only the both are coming to attend party as except Mun-hwa's parents no one knows that she live with the both in L.A, so after leaving Mun-hwa at the hotel the couple went to Kim Bum's house to meet them and also check the arrangements of party too.....

.
.

Black pink POV:-

It's been 5 years we don't see the face of our baby sis, she just text/call us on our birthday to wish, It's all their(bts) faults but we also make some mistakes, that's why we stop talking to them and we hate them, and we only talk them barely in front of our parents or their parents. But Jungkook always keep pestering us and about Mun-hwa, but we don't respond much and always try to ignore him, but what we will do he is also youngest after Mun-hwa and a cute bunny baby brother to us, we try to ignore him as much possible but that stubborn bunny always try to talk and close with us so,we quickly reply him as short and goes from there, leaving him behind....

In university too we make distance from them but unfortunately we have same classes as them, but we never spend a single glance to them, we always eat in our private room, if we eat in cafeteria, that bunny will come to us and we don't want to hurt him only bunny, we don't care about the rest, and we also don't want to go there because of their fangirls or we can say their slutty girlfriends, those bitches always come to us to provoke us, as everyone knows that we were their childhood best friends, so we always keep us out from there.

(Well for your information only hyung lines have girlfriends, they are playboys now, so they always play with girls, this is second reason that the bp hate them more because before incident at sometime they have crush on them more accurately their first love.)

And today is the party, we all were gather there except Mun-hwa, in these 5 years no one celebrate like this, because everyone love Mun-hwa the most as their own daughter and she is the one from which we all get together, she is the link between us,  but now link is broken, then how we will be together.
And today all guest and media will come so we have to behave like before, this is more difficult for Rose and Lisa because they have brothers, and from which they never talk like before, only talk in need or in front of parents.
As our parents are busy in their business, we always stay together in our place.
As our parents and uncles aunts don't know anything about us.. .

Now it's been time, let's get ready for party, just today we have to behave and control our action as from tomorrow all things will back to like normal.

End of Blackpink POV.

As if they know what future wait for them, what they have to face and how they handle the situation which are waiting for them.........

BTS POV:-

Namjoon:- So guys please behave yourself properly tonight, as media also come, so behave like normal don't provoke them(blackpink),we don't let anyone know about our matter.

They:- We know.

Jungkook:- I am happy today we will behave like before, tonight noonas will not ignore me, but I am missing Mun-hwa,it's been 5 years but I don't know anything about her, how is she, how she looks like now, she misses me or not...(cutted by Jimin)

Jimin:- Calm down kookie, she is not coming and don't forget, if she was here, nothing will change.

Jungkook:- But I don't do anything wrong it's just.... (Cutted by Hoseok)

Hoseok:- Stop it kookie and leave that matter for now.

Yoongi:- Don't be sad kookie, all thing will be alright, let's wait for right time....(cutted by Taehyung)

Taehyung:- Stop this bullshits and let's go to get ready, we have to reach there on time not at end of the party.

Seokjin:- Yes, Tae is right, and you tae watch your language before speaking or keep ready your ass for whopping by pink slippers and now everybody let's go to get ready.

End of BTS POV.

Mr. Lee Dongwook and Mrs. Lee Jo Bo Ah POV:-

It's been 5 years, when our little princess leave us and go to L.A, which only us know that and others don't know that as she restricted us to tell others because if any of them know where she is, than they will go towards them as she can't hide from us and if she will disappear we will turn the whole earth to find her, but she hide herself very carefully because our spy don't find her a single pic in these 5 years, she only call us not doing face time with us don't know why.

And we know that something happens in our children, we don't interfere between them as we know how worst the situation was but the bond of friendship was very strong, it takes time but slowly all thing will be alright, well the worst situation makes the bond more stronger than before, we don't know what exactly had happened but I am sure they will resolve it and we don't tell other because they love Mun-hwa the most and may be try to interfere in between them and we don't like that they have to resolve on their own as we observed how they behave in family meeting etc others think that they are missing Mun-hwa that's why they are like this, so we also let them think like that.
Princesse said that she want to study in L.A and to get trained by her dads Lee Jongsuk and Kim Jisung as they both learn every martial arts and use to every weapons, that's why they both handle the mafia business in foreign country as in future our princess will be the future mafia Queen and CEO of Lee Industries, so we gave her permission to go there, but we know that she is quick learner and we get to know that in such less time she became No.1 in everything as we ourselves trained her from  when she was 4 years old, but after learning everything she is not coming, she just made it that she like there and want to complete her study there as because of study we are not forcing her because her pleading towards us and her sad sounding make us weak so we can't do anything.

We just wish that by any chance she came back here,then we will not let her go, we can't tell her lie like we are ill or blaa blaa, because she hack our cameras and find every single details, infact she release her spy around us we don't find about them just know that she have release them, she have every single detail of us.

Now we both are getting ready to go to our and our bestie 25th marriage anniversary party, if you think that how we both have same day and same year of marriage anniversary answer is simple, we are childhood best friends (Lee dongwook and Kim bum, Jo bo ah and Suzy) so we marry our love of life on same day at same place and about Kim bum and Kim Suzy eldest son Seokjin as he is 25 year old too so answer is simple Suzy was pregnant before marriage and bum got to know about it as marriage gift from her wife and they was very happy.
And now come to the point how we know that we have to go to celebrate our marriage anniversary party too because princess literally kidnapped us by the help of our own friends and give us order to do as,
What she like by blackmailing us, and she sent us and kim bum and Kim Suzy too the best dress designed by Moon the latest and only collection and accessories too dont know how much she spend  and how she convenience the best designer to design for only us as our princess is so adorable and cute no one can resist her and the Moon is also very talented don't know who are their parents but they must be proud of her as she is best fashion designer at young age and also a model for her own company and she is literally most beautiful but our princess is not less as she is very cute and both are at same age may be both are friend thats why she do it well god know the real reason we will ask her later...

But we want our daughter back not this as she don't wish us today because she know that we will tell her to come so she only sent us message.

But in 5 years we don't celebrate anything but today we have to go there as she invited all guest and media, and we don't disrespect them.

Now we are going to get ready.

End of Mr.Lee and Mrs.Lee POV.

Today's chapter ended here........

See you soon in next chapter.......

Till than take care.......

Byee......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
275K 11.9K 63
𝑅𝑢𝑙𝑒 𝑁𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒: Don't fall in love with your stepbrother, - Bad thing Jungkook and Taehyung aren't the type to...
643K 21.5K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...
3.1K 123 21
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...