Panic In Konoha

By Fanfictionbotw

Most children live a normal life, go to school, have a happy family, and do not keep secrets from your pare... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9 (A/N) I Will not post tomorrow unless i finish another chapter.
Chapter 10 idk how this was completed today but it works
chapter 12
update
chapter 13
chap 14
UPDATED
o
krama
v
i
NEWS FLASG
Hiiiii
h
fox
shop
mini kawai boruto
Mini borutos 'family'
Birdie
c
uodate on the story
<3
h
HESHSHHSJSHSHSHSHHSHS
f
SLEEP OVERRR
a little clif hanger for a bit
Yasss
Humans and Plants
short like meh
well then-
k
Im backkkkkk
this is a scraped chapter lol
Surprise
jhh
if you cant tell i keep uploading
t
not a chapter but funny
h
Check out some other books while im on hiatus
Hi
enddddd
extra little bit-

chapter 11 short because u get vhapter 12 today

501 17 0
By Fanfictionbotw

We ran across the roofs until we were about to exit the village. I stood atop the konoha gate taking in the night air. Temori looked at me. "Can you go on?" He asked. I looked at him "You bet!! I'm JUST getting started!" I then stared at temori and smiled a wide cheeky grin. Temori sighed and let me know we would be leaving the village. "That's ok." I said remembering I left my gear outside the gate. I hoped down into a tree and saw my bag lying on the ground. I jumped to get it and Temori my arm "It's not too far to go now." I looked at him and he began jumping from tree to tree to get to the place he wanted me to go. After a short while I sat down to have a break from running outside a mountain where he stopped. He walked to one of the boulders and released a Seal on the boulder. The boulder rolled out of the way revealing a long marble hallway. Boruto looked at the hallway and his eyes were glued onto the entrance. He looked at Temori as he entered the hallway. Temori turned and asked Boruto "Will you come?" Boruto walked toward the hallway and said "Yeah, if it can help my friends and me, I will do anything." Boruto said entering the hallway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 675 17
I do not own any of the characters only the plot.
2.3K 26 15
Now story starts when boruto leaves sarada and village suddenly without any one knowing and Naruto also leaves village. .. i introduce one more chara...
11K 217 19
You lived by yourself since you moved out from your parents house and got an apartment all by yourself just how you like and worked as an anbu person...
201 6 5
Because growing up can suck, and sometimes you just have to ask someone who has already been through it. When that happens... thank god for older bro...