Broken LOVE??? (BTS×BP×You)

By Samansanam

It's a story of 12 childhood friends some are brothers and sisters too. Here LOVE not only refer to in romant... More

Characters and Author's note:-
PROLOGUE
Character relations
Character Introduction(Parents):-
Character Introduction (BTS):-
Character Introduction (BP):-
Character Introduction (You):-
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34(Last)
Chapter-35(Epilogue)

Chapter-3

415 11 0
By Samansanam

In Korea:-

???1:- Wake up you bunny and get ready.

Bunny:- Why hyung today we have no university, let me sleep. He said while sulking.

???1:- Jeon Jungkook get your ass up, and be ready, dont forget why we are not going university today, we have meeting today with our parents and uncles and aunts.

Jungkook instantly get up and sit on his bed.

Jungkook:- That means today noonas will talk with me Hoseok hyung.

Hoseok:- Sigh. Yes kookie, now go and get ready fast.

Jungkook immediately jump from bed and started jumping like cute bunny while shouting.

Kookie:- Yes yes, today noonas will talk with me, they will not ignore me how they act in university.

While jumping like kid he went to bathroom to get ready.

Hoseok:- It's our fault why we are like this, how desperately I want to go back at the time and stop 'that incident'.
He again sigh and went from there.

.

Time skip at the meeting place:-

Here in this big ass meeting room, all parents are sitting and waiting for their children except Mr.Lee and Mrs. Lee. (Who are not part of this meeting because this meeting is for them)

The four girls come from the door and bow to their parents and uncles and aunts, at that moment seven boys also come from the door and bow to their parents, uncles and aunts.

By the way this is meeting place.

The bunny boy aka Jungkook run to the girls and tightly hug them while shouting Noonas.
And after that youngers greet elder as they are in front of their parents , uncles and aunts.

Jennie:- Can we now come to the main point, what's the purpose of this meeting, because of that we have to miss our classes.

Jin:- Wait a minute Jennie, as Uncle Lee and aunt Lee are not present here.

Mrs.Park Resan:- They will not come here as we are not tell them about this meeting as it for them.

All (Bts and Bp) frown on Mrs.Park comment.

Mrs.Min Yeon:- As you all know Suzy and Jo Bo Ah marriage anniversary is coming...(Cutted by Namjoon)

Kim Namjoon:- But aunt, mom and dad, uncle and aunt infact we all are not celebrating anything from 5 years because of.....(Cutted by Rose)

Park Rose:- After my cupcake aka Mun-hwa leave korea, then we stop celebrating anything than why we are here, and I don't know about others me and girls are not going to celebrate we will do anything you want but ...(Cutted by Mr.Jeon Hunsuk)

Jeon Hunsuk:- Listen up children it will be Kim Bum Kim Suzy and Lee Dongwook Lee JoBoAh 25 th marriage anniversary and you all know how important is that....(Cutted By Kim Taehyung)

Kim Taehyung:- So mom dad you and uncle aunt are going to celebrate it in absence (he is speaking/saying with sad,and anger)of.....(cutted by Mr.Min Yan)

Min Yan:- No they don't want to celebrate but they have to...(cutted by Park Jimin)

Park Jimin:- But why, we don't...(Cutted by Kim Suzy)

Kim Suzy:- Listen up kids first than spoke.

All children:- Okay Mom/Aunty.

Mr.Kim Bum:- As I talk with princess, she want us to celebrate our marriage anniversary as it is our 25th marriage anniversary, and she know we will not do it so she firstly emotional blackmail to say yes and to persuade my wife and others except her parents as she know they don't get ready in return they will blackmail her so she blackmail us as she know we never say no to her and in all that we have to carefully handle my friend that they don't get suspicious about party as we have to secretly took them there as in front of guests and media they have to act in that way as princess want to, so we have to celebrate our 25th anniversary and if you ask me why not I persuade her I persuade her but she don't get ready to come, her exams are ongoing so she can't come and you know how she is stubborn in her result as she don't want to anyone use any way to humiliate us as we all are famous persons, so I get silent as you all know how she shut our mouth but with her reasonable reasons.

Yoongi & Lisa:- That means she is not gonna come, only wants that we have to celebrate your and uncle 25 th marriage anniversary.

Kim Bum nodded his head.

Mr.Park Bogum:- So you all are gonna help us because the party is on Sunday, that means the day after tomorrow.

Kim Junghyun:- As she book everything we have to just handle it and take care of that.

Kim Jemia:- So you all have to take care of party things and we all parents take care of Mr.Lee and Mrs.Lee. Got it.

All children:- Okay we understand.

Mrs. Jeon Jina:- Now meeting dismissed, now you all shoo shoo from here.

And all children get up and greet the elders and went from there.

BTS Thought except Jungkook:-

Now We are feeling more guilty, as we know she just make excuse of exam as that was the only way no one can persuade her, don't know how many years she will not come back, we know it's our fault mainly but she.... never mind but it's 5 years now she have to come from how many years she will hide from us first thing she just disappeared from our live without saying anything we remember we said tho in first place but now she just expanding the situation most worse.....

Bts pov ended.

Blackpink Pov:-

We hate them, we hate them, we hate them very much now our hate towards them is increasing more day by day, but in corner of our heart we also know that we also are participate in that but we clear with her but due to them we also have to feel that, our little princess is far from us , she even don't tell us that she is leaving we was her everything but ....... We even don't locate her nor that cat aka Min Yoongi, how can we track her who is best in all, I just want our princess come back to us and we swear we don't let anyone to hurt her, and even don't let them aka Bts too near her shadow too...

Blackpink POV ended.

Jungkook POV:-

Ya I miss my baby my princess my cutie pie very much, I know she feel very bad too, but it's not anyone fault it's just happened, we have to forget it and move on but she was small and sensitive that time so she, but I think she is really busy in her exam as she was always want to top in everything thats why she never bunk any class and also always force me, tae hyung and jimin hyung too to study but we was not that in much, I remember how she tease us for not studying and how we three request her to help us and after some time she help us, as she can't see us sad and don't live without us, but now it's been 5 years how many years she tease us , I miss you very much please come back, I will always listen to you and one time you come I don't let you go and protect you because now I am very strong not like before, I don't know where are you, I just want that you are safe, always remember I Love you.

Jungkook PoV ended.

.

Todays chapter ended here.......

See you in next chapter.......

Till than take care.... .

Byee.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1K 55
Yoonsae is Mafia King lost daughter and she is mafia queen but no one know. She got kidnapped by White Devil(Her dad enemy).One day she got info that...
178K 3.7K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...
274K 11.9K 63
𝑅𝑢𝑙𝑒 𝑁𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒: Don't fall in love with your stepbrother, - Bad thing Jungkook and Taehyung aren't the type to...
6.8K 390 21
This is my first story . Its not that that good as I expected . If you want you can read it. " Are You Blind!? " " Not more than you , gadha " " You...