Broken LOVE??? (BTS×BP×You)

By Samansanam

It's a story of 12 childhood friends some are brothers and sisters too. Here LOVE not only refer to in romant... More

Characters and Author's note:-
PROLOGUE
Character relations
Character Introduction(Parents):-
Character Introduction (BTS):-
Character Introduction (BP):-
Character Introduction (You):-
Chapter-1
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34(Last)
Chapter-35(Epilogue)

Chapter-2

456 12 0
By Samansanam

Moon or Mun-hwa

Moon took her phone and see her uncle Kim Bum is calling.

Moon:- Why he is calling me now, let's see.

She attend the call.

OTP:-

Moon:- Hello Uncle Bum.

K.B:- How many times I have to remind you to call me dad princess.

Moon:- Sorry Dad Bum.

Dad:- How are you princess?

Moon:- I am good, what about you and mommy(Bum's wife aka Suzy) and others.

Dad:- I am also good and your mommy is missing you very much and others are also good.

Moon:- I am also missing you all.

Dad:- Lie, if you are missing us, than in first place you will not leave us without informing

Moon:- How many time I have to say sorry dad, you know na...

Dad:- Ow my princess don't pout, I just missed you that's why I said to you that okay.

Moon- It's been 5 year dad but you always guess my actions without seeing my face.

Dad:- I am not your biological dad but my bond is not less than your father, my princess and now don't try to cry okay baby princess.

Moon:- I am okay dad, tell me why you call me at this time.

Dad:- I know you will remember that your parents marriage anniversary is coming.

Moon:- Yes dad.

Dad:- And you also know, after you leave us we don't throw any lavish party.

Moon:- Yes and I am angry for that.

Dad:- How can we celebrate without our little princess, huh.

Moon:- But this time you have to as it is 25th marriage anniversary of my both parents.

Dad:- You remember that.

Moon:- How cannot huh, you love me as your own daughter and what you think, that I can't  remember that huh, I just only tease you by calling you uncle I love you as I love dada (dongwook),and dads same goes for mommy.

Dad:- Sorry my princess for doubting you.

Moon:- I know dad, you was just kidding with me.

Dad:- You got me. By the way I want you to come on that day.

Moon:-- Sorry Dad, I cant.

Dad:- But why princess?

Moon:- Due to my exams dad (lie), you know I don't want to fail, so that all world make fun of me.

Dad:- No one dare to touch or hurt my princess even in dream, I will kill them with my bare hands.

Moon:- Cool down dad.

Dad:- Okay so i am not going to celebrate without you.

Moon:- No way dad you have to, don't you love me, for me you have to and also help me to persuade my dada and momma too.

Dad:- I love my princess more than myself, but..

Moon- No but you have to if you really loves me.

Dad:- sigh, Okay, if it's your wish.

Moon:- So listen you have to........................

Dad:- Okay I understand everything.

Moon:- Okay bye dad say to mommy that, I love her and miss her too. Love you to dad.

Dad:- Love you too my baby princess, we are waiting for your return.

Call ended.

Moon:- That was close, but I have no other choice, as I don't want to go back, I can't face them and I also don't know how many years I have to live here one day I have to go back there tho, they don't say to me because I persuade them that I want to study abroad and came here without informing them I only write letter to them only my parents know that I am here living with dads other don't know that I am living with dads I write letter to them that I don't want to always babying I want to independent and more trained , no one trace my location as I am the best in every field but I can't hide from my dada and momma as they are mafia king and queen so they know my location and I persuade them by same lie that I used to all, but only I know why I leave them and I don't want to remember everything now, I don't want to ruin my mood so let's get icecream and went home. As my mood is off so, let's cancel the plan with Alex...

Moon drove to icecream cafe and take her icecream and drove off to her mansion.

After reaching mansion:-

Moon:-- Dads I am back.

Jong and Sung:- Welcome home princess.

She went to her dads and take them to living room to talk about party.

Jong:- It's good princess you come early.

Moon:- Why what happened?

Sung:- You remember that your parents and my brother's 25th marriage anniversary is ahead, and they didn't celebrate any thing or throw party in last 5 years, when you leave them.

Moon:- Yes I know dads and I am sorry for that.

Jong:- Why are you saying sorry princess, they love you more than anything so they don't want to celebrate without you.

Sung:- That's why we want to take you there and celebrate with them.

Moon:- No dads I will not go there, and for party don't worry this year they are going to celebrate.

Jong:- Huh, how.

Than Moon, told them about her talk with her dad bum and the plan.

Moon:- And you know dads I design special dress for them, only piece in world, and they will get it on the time, and I organise almost everything and you two are going there because they don't know that I am living with you all, so if you will not go they get suspicious and about dadda and momma I will explain them or you will use the exam excuse or anything I believe in dad sung he will manage.

Sung:- Baby everything you said is correct, but if you go this time they will be very happy and it's almost 5 years no one show your face even your parents and look how much you change all people saw your face everyday but they didn't know that they are seeing you as your face change that much they will get shock when they know that the heir of Lee Industries is famous on own as Moon, the youngest model, fashion designer and owner of her own company, think how much they will proud with you and didn't it is the best gift they ever want and think about their happiness, princess.

Moon:- But dad sung I don't want to live there.

Jong:- Who tell you to live there, just come with us and after party, in 2 or 3 days we all return together.

Moon:- I will think about it dads.

Sung:- No baby that's final, you want to make us sad too, he said while pouting.

Moon:- Don't pout dad sung, you are looking like ugly duck.

Moon and jongsuk start laughing.

Sung:- Ya you two, I will not talk with you all.

Jong &Moon:- Sorry honey/dad sung.

Sung:- So that's final we are going together and if you don't want to make us sad so you have to say Yes.

Moon:- Defeated Okay dads.

Jong:- And I have a super plan, we will surprise them, Moon will stay at hotel and me and Jisung will go to brother Kim Bum house, because if I will go to my brother house they will not spare me ,as I leave you alone here as they think, so at the party you will come directly and surprise them.

Sung:- Hmm that's great idea honey and it will be so much fun.

Moon:- Okay dads as you say. Well than dads I am going to my company for final touches.

Dads:- Okay princess/baby, Take care...

Today's chapter ended here..........

See you soon in the next chapter.......

Till than take care........

Byee.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 28.9K 168
💜COMPLETED💜 ~Social Media Based Story~ (This is gonna be a long ass story but the chapters don't take very long to read) Being the twin sister of B...
215K 13.8K 54
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
278K 7.1K 35
{ Season 1 COMPLETED} Mafia AU Season 1- { First few chapters might be common and cringe but i promise u. won't regret reading it } This story is abo...
11.8K 595 34
Jungkook's father has recently been in a relationship with a woman and are soon to be wed. Jungkook's first opinion of the woman is brilliant; he thi...