No Authority [Alexis McMahon]

By MARVEL_TEENWOLF_WWE

Alexis McMahon or better known as Alex to family and Lexi to friends, was roped into the McMahon Dynasty, WWE... More

[1]- Its Time
[2]- Making Matches
[3]- Pipebombshell
[4]- Turning
[5]- Deano wants Revenge
[6]- Knock out
[7]- Bruises
[8]- Tag Team
[9]- Night of Champions
[10]- The Shield
[11]- Gauntlet Match
[12]- Opening up
[13]- Crossfit and Jelly Donuts
[14]- Stressing
[15]- 11 on 3
[16]- Eight Man Tag?
[17]- First Time With the Sheild
[19]- Dean
[20]- Match against Breezy
[21]- Mission Accomplished
[22]- Main Event
[23]- Tweets
[24]- NXT
[25]- One Two Many Strikes
[26]- Battleground
[27]- Last Sunday Night
[28]- Calling out Stephanie
[29]- Meetings
[30]- Total Drama
[31]- Polaroid Pranking
[32]- Starting Wars
[33]- And so it Continues
[34]- Seth For Main Event
[35]‐ Thursday Night Dolphin
[36]‐ Poker Face
[37]- Pathetic
[38]- Used
[39]- Prison.
[40]- Talk
[41]- Let you down
[42]- Newbie
[43]- Prison Break
[44]- To Us
[45]- Hell in a Cell
[46]- Welcome
[47]‐ An Awkwardly Amazing Night
[48]- Recovering Concussion
[49]‐ Halloween Party
[50]- Jon Moxley
[51]- Trash Talk
[52]- Break
[53]‐ Up

[18]- Hangouts

695 9 3
By MARVEL_TEENWOLF_WWE

//Alex//

After returning backstage I stayed away from everyone and arranged to drive myself to the hotel but I'm actually gonna sleep in the car.

I don't know why but I feel like Dean's mad at me for earlier but his eyes kind of scared me.

They were dark and dangerous, maniacal, and they were focused right. on. me.

"Hey- Hey!" I hear him call after me.

I stop walking and turn slowly seeing Dean. He seemed back to normal right now.

His face was confused and his eyes were back to normal. They were relaxed and at their original baby blue color that made when he grinned look adorable.

Woah- what the hell Alex?

"What was that?" He asks me knocking me out my stare.

"I, uh, what?" I stutter snapping out my own thoughts.

"You ignored me the entire night and now I find out you aren't even riding with us to the next town let alone riding with anyone." He rants.

"Well you didn't say anything earlier today and you seemed kind of off so I figured I'd just leave you be." I fold my arms with a shrug.

"What- I was just getting ready for my match with Dolph, I wasn't even focused on your conversation." He answers.

"Oh I'm sorry, I guess I mistook a death glare for getting ready for you match." I retort sarcastically.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Well I was originally pissed off a little bit but I decided to focus on my match I had 2 minutes after, I was in my Ambrose Zone."

"What." I say trying not to laugh. Ambrose Zone what the fuck is that

"Nevermind, you could've just asked me before the match you know." He says I put my lips in a thin line knowing he was right.

I could've just asked.

"Besides why are you so concerned about if I'm mad at you or not." He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Because the last time you were, I got run over by a big ass Samoan and then went face first into the mat." I deadpan.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that," he says mainly to himself.

"Well technically you pissed us all off with your antics so, yeah." He defends.

I gave him an are you serious look. "Look the point is, if you get worried about me anytime just say something." He spoke sounding slightly amused.

"Cool it Ambrose I wasn't worried about you, I just didn't know."

"You would've if you asked-" He starts saying.

"Okay I get the point!" I snap hearing his chuckle.

"Good now come on, Roman and Seth are waiting and are also confused you got some explaining to do to them." He says poking my side.

I roll my eyes and start walking ahead of him.

"You were worried about me." I hear him mutter with amusement.

"I was not worried about you Ambrose."

"Yeah right." He scoffs.

----

The Next Day

Yesterday I got some questioning messages from Brie about when I took down RVD. Alot of people were not happy i helped them. I simply told her it's cause I wanted to win the match especially if it was against Eva.

She took the bait but was I not supposed to help out my own teammates. My shieldmates.

That sounds weird I'm sticking with teammates.

Yes I was forced to be with the Shield to begin with, but that doesn't mean I want to see it down, Seth is now surprisingly like a big brother, and also acts like a baby but still, Roman is that therapist guy but also need a calming down ever once in a while and Dean he's fun to be around honestly, at first I thought he was a huge dick like he is on TV but he's actually cool, besides the asshole moves he does and ridiculous jokes he pulls when I refuse to lay in the same bed with him.

Like last night he told me i 'wouldn't be able to resist the Jonathon Goodness'

Seriously a pun on your own name, really.

Anyway this morning I decided to take some time to myself.

Even though Dean told me he was just focusing on his match i still feel like something was off about it. I know i haven't known them for all that long but he just didn't seem himself.

But maybe he was right about it just being the match with Dolph.

I push open the door to the coffee shop, the smell of fresh pastries filled my nostrils along with the warn atmosphere.

They were hardly anyone in here and about 2 people left in line. I step in the line and order myself a cup of coffee and my favorite blue berry muffin.

Getting my items I sit down at a window seat by the table. I take out my phone and scroll through randomly looking for Melanie's contact.

I haven't spoken to her in a while and i feel like a bad bestfriend since she got her heart broken a while ago.

Oddly enough the random scroll ended on Jermey's contact which instantly reminded me of out conversation a few weeks ago when he showed by a show randomly.

Should I ask her about that mystery guy? But then she'll think I taking sides with Jermey and not talk to me. But if you don't ask her then there is a possibility that she cheated first or Jeremy just lied.

You know what Alex, suck it up.

I find her contact and call. It rang for a while but she picked it up.

"Heyelloww." I hear her drawl out with a laugh.

"Melanie, it's me Alex." I tell her. "Ooh, hey, sweetie, how is it *hiccup* going." She responds, I hear alot of noise in the background that sounds like music.

"Melanie are you drunk?" I ask her skeptically. Melanie doesn't even drunk how could she be drunk.

Yes she was one of those teenagers that wanted to wait till she's of legal age to drink.

"What! Nooo! Of course not, but I might be a little bit high." She whispers with a giggle.

"What!" I exclaim a little too loudly. "Please tell me you are joking, if this is about Jermey I-" she cut me off.

"Don't you dare mention that asshole's name." She shouts, "he broke me, but I gluing myself back together now with dicks and weed sticks."

"Mel, this isn't the answer to those things trust me, get out of where ever you are and go home, get some rest." I advice.

"Ughh! Okay mom, no need to be a bitch about it." She drags out annoyed. "I remember when you-"

"Melanie." I warn. "All right fine I'll go home." She whines hanging up the phone before I before I can say anything else.

This is never the way to deal with a breakup, it's not healthy not is it gonna help. I wish i could just fly to Connecticut right now and be there with her. I was gonna ask her about that guy now i find out she's high.

I run a hand though my hair taking a deep sigh before sipping my coffee.

"Rough morning?" I look up seeing Dolph with a small smile.

"Isn't it supposed to be 'rough night' in a bar setting." I raise an eyebrow.

"Well yes, but it's morning, you look distress and you're also underage to drink in a bar." He replies, I let out an airy chuckle shaking and head.

"May I?" He asks motioning to the chair in front me.

"Sure."

"So, what's wrong?" He asks when he sat down in front me.

"Its nothing really I just got a phone call about something but it's fine." I brush off.

Idiot it's not nothing!

Do you want me to share out all Melanie's dirty laundry to someone she doesn't even know!

Well...I didn't think about that i though you just didn't realize like the idiot you are

Shut up.

"You sure, you look really concerned." He asks slight concern on his face as well.

"Its fine, umm, what brings you here." I change the subject asking.

"I just got done with a morning run for a while did about a mile I don't know and stopped for a water break, looked across the street, saw you here which reminds me that we never got to hang out." He explains.

"Oh yeah, well I free today, are you?"
He smiles brightly before nodding. "So why not just hang out right now?"

"Really?" He asks. "Yeah, I mean why not." I reply. "But what do we do?"

"We can head back to my place and watch a movie." He suggests, I smile and nod agreeing.

At Dolph's Hotel.

"Kofi left since the crack of dawn and the place is kind of a mess...but make yourself at home." He spreads his arms out toward the room while looking at me, slightly nervous.

"I'm gonna shower out of this sweaty stuff, drinks are in the fridge if you want one and pick our any movie you like." He says and i nod.

He laugh Sligh before going. I find myself chuckling, his nervousness is adorable.

I picked out 'Avengers' for us to watch but we ended up talking for most of the movie but since Dolph was seemto be a huge Marvel fan boy I caught him mouth someone of the words and lines of the movie.

He blushed when he realized I was watching him but i told him it was cute. He also did that yawn and stretch your arm over the girsl shoulder thing you see in movies which was beyond adorable.

We watched a couple more movies before I decided I should probably get going which is now around 4.PM.

"You know we should do this again something." He smiles as we walked down the halls to my hotel room.

"We should, you're a pretty fun dude to be around." I say seeing him chuckle.

"At least I didn't blow my first impression." He jokes faking a relieved sigh.

I roll my eyes playfully as we reach my door. "Hey, umm, Alex?" He calls out.

I raise my head looking at him expectantly from fishing for my key card in my bag.

"Yeah." He scratched the back of his neck shyly. "I know we only hung out like, just now but do you think you wold go on a date with me."

I look at him briefly before smiling widely. "I'd like that."

"Yeah." He says his face literally lighting up. "Yeah." I laugh.

"Wow, okay, umm, didn't think I'd make it this far." I giggle at his comment. "Do you wanna do it after Raw next week?"

I nod with a grin. "Yes I would."

He grins with a small jump. "Okay cool, umm, see you around?"

"See you around Dolph." I reply. He back away as i open the door, I stepped inside and i laugh after closing the door hearing the faint "Woo!" from outside.

The boys weren't here, I didn't even know where they were but oh well. I walk in Dean and I's room calapsing on the bed with a huge smile on my face.

'I had a date next Monday!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 13.3K 26
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
130K 26.6K 79
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
26.5K 3.7K 37
˚✧ Protagonist˚✧ Gemini Kleverron "ជេមមីណាយ ឃ្លេវវើរ៉នន៍" ♡ Fourth Sydenzverd "ហ្វូត សាយឌេនវើត" /////// •Hate to love💅🏻?????
126K 5.8K 149
Austin was a kid that loved to watch Anime, especially Pokemon. Annoyed at how the series was going after Sinnoh, he fell asleep before waking up, so...