fem denki rp book

Por human-phone-charger

some of my fem denki headcannons to start off bitty titty community member huge flirt but gets frustrated eas... Mais

rules
chicken soup
out of love
dress
new girl
electric
tradition
cuddle sessions
rescue
mage's trauma
insane
zombie
villian
sugar baby
kitty
queen
smut starter
demons
angst with triggers
obsessive
auction
vampire puppy love
dragon egg
cage
Mafia
boss
doll
love
doll
rebound
bet
betrothed
leave
mommy
war gift
prank
gay bar
high
soul pets
foster
villian
woods
random prompts
whips
joke idea
wish
dynamics
seizures
birthday
messy
lovely
adoption
family day
past love
little queen
fallen
open relationship
sell
kidnapping your own kid
cheater?
dynamics
stuck togepther
brothel
disapproval
dragon hoard
club
snow
child
Halloween special
cult
idk what to call this
new house
marriage
vampire
young queen
single mom
marriage
doll house
war is over
prompts
mermay
companion
sandbox
alien
diamond
villianess
spooky
families

yandere

104 1 84
Por human-phone-charger

Yandere y/c
Stalker y/c

Demi was convinced she had a stalker. And she was a bit worried about how lightly ot was being taken. She knew she was being watched, and that she was being followed. Qnd that someone had gotten into her room and taken her stuff. She wasn't sure what, but something was gone. Demi wasn't sure what to do, she was talking with y/c about it, unaware that they were actually the one who had a little...obsession. y/c just kinda stared at demi as she was ranting about the creep and what was happening. 'I'm not a creep. I'm just admiring you' they thought and frowned. "That sounds horrible dem. Maybe i could sleep over with you to help catch the person" they offered. "Huh? You sure? I wouldn't wanna ask to much" demi said and shook her head."course it's not to much. I just wanna watch out for a friend" y/c said qnd ruffles her hair, they were a bit taller then the 5'4 blond, honestly it was adorable how she looked so cute and petite, but she could kick anyones ass. "Fine i guess. Thanks for the offer" she said and smiled at them, unaware she was willingly going to let her stalker in her house.

Y/c?...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

52.9K 1K 59
⚠️PLEASE READ!!!⚠️ When Shinsou get's transferred to Class 1-A, Denki finally has his dorm roommate. Denki notices some things about Shinsou, and soo...
21.7K 626 21
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS. NOT MY COVER ART. also this is really bad writing so be warned Denki has been your friend since you were a lit...
7.9K 197 16
Denki Kaminari has been known to fancy purple heads. But when a date with one goes completely wrong, who will be the one to save him? Will they get t...
176 0 16
After the killing of her mum, y/n is kidnapped and taken away from her childhood best friend. Years later y/n finally escaped and is now attending UA...