My mate

By Akashi_The_Emperor

Under name editing: Your name will either be Adiva or Emiko. And your best friend's name will either be Isabe... More

Preview
CH.1 : RUNNING AWAY
CH.2 : FIRST ENCOUNTER
CH.3: INTRODUCTIONS
CH.4 : SEVEN DEADLY S-SINS?!
CH.5:WE'RE STAYING
CH.6:COMBAT?!
CH.7:EXCUSE ME? DEMON? EHE..
CH.8: Preparation for the Vaizel Fighting Festival
CH.9 : Operation Gideon
CH.10 : Dinner Party
Ch.11 : The talk
CH.12 : Yui Chan's hurt
CH.13 : Morning Drama
CH.14 : Gowther
CH.15 : Baka!
CH.16 : Accidental Kidnap
CH.17 : Rescue Mission
CH.18 : Hendrickson
CH.19 : Defeated
CH.20 : Found him
CH.21 : His past
CH.22 : Victory
CH.23 : The end or a new begining?
CH.24 : A sweet night 🌙 ✨
CH.25 : Her beautiful voice🎤🎶
CH.26 : The dark dream begins
CH.27 : The battle between sins
CH.28 : Lover's war
CH.29 : Training
CH.30 : Inner demon awoken
CH.32 : Doubts
CH.33 : Nightmares
CH.34 : Medal ceremony
Thank you so much everyone!
CH.35 : Guilt trip
CH.36 : Saving the love of my life
CH.37 : Apologies
CH.38 : Offenses and defenders
CH.39 : Diane
Adiva's relationships (Important!)
CH.40 : The truth is out
CH.41 : Trickery
CH.42 : Broken promises
CH.43 : Jokes and Old friends
CH.44 : How to calm your fairy
Instagram
Discord

CH.31 : The stalker

56 4 0
By Akashi_The_Emperor

*Adiva*

Meliodas, Gowther and me were hiding in an alley. Merlin told us that Gilthunder was being targeted and we need to watch over him without anyone noticing.

"Target sighted" Gowther said. "Well then.." Meliodas said giving us that determined smile that I always loved.

"It's a weird request but whatever.." he said walking towards them. "Remind me again why I'm being forced to follow you again?" I asked putting my hands behind my neck.

"Well according to Merlin, you're coming because she trusts you to watch over me and Gowther so that we don't go fooling around.." Meliodas said, doing the same.

"Oh yeah! That's why..." I said. "OUCH!" I heard Howser shout that made us jump behind a barrel. "What happened Howser?" Gil asked. "That tile fell off.." he replied rubbing his sore head.

I giggled. That's when I noticed that Meliodas was hugging me scared cause of the shock. I fakely coughed. He looked up but then didn't budge. I tried wiggling him off but still nothing..

So I just started walking with him hugging my right leg.. then another tile fell on Griamore's nose.

"Gowther, did you feel that just now?" I asked him. "Yeah, it was brief but I certainly felt the activation of a magical power.." he said.

We just followed them. It was starting to get boring again. That is until Howser kicked a pebble and it reflected against something. Meliodas quickly let go of me. Finally!

Suddenly, the burger sign was about to fall on Howser. I ran towards them to stop it. "Watch out Howser!" Gil shouted protecting his friend. Suddenly, the sign just floated there not wanting to hit Gil.

I stopped running just in time and ran back to Captain and Gowther. "Phew that was close.." I said. "Well, well, well..I have a general idea who it is.." Meliodas said. "Yeah..me too.." I agreed.

I followed Meliodas. Suddenly he sneezed!

"Did you hear something just now?" I heard Howser ask. I covered Meliodas' mouth to prevent him from sneezing again.. "Guess it was nothing.." Griamore said.

"That was a close one Captain!" I said. He just stared at me with a poker face. "What is it?" I asked. "Why Captain? What happened to my nickname?" He asked. "Well, now that I know I'm the eighth sin shouldn't I call you captain?" I asked.

"Remember Adiva. Not many people know about there being an eighth sin. Only me , Merlin, you and the King remembers for now.. plus, I like it when you call me by my nickname!" He said grinning. "Yeah, yeah sure you do.." I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"Anyway, where the heck has Gowther gone to?" He asked. I looked around and started to panic. "Melin's gonna kill meee mph-" I shouted, but Meliodas put his hand over my mouth. He put his finger on his lips.

"Shhh..don't worry. She's not gonna kill you for as long as I live. And I'm going to be living for a loooooooooong time!" He said winking. I giggled under his hand as he let go.

The three of them were about to drink some tea when Meli and me decided to greet them. "Yo! You naughty trio!" Meliodas said while I just waved.

"Have you been helping repair the kingdom? I was very busy and my throats all dry! So lil Gil can I have a sip of that?" Meli asked. He's so cheeky..

"Oh what? Here you go!" Gil said. "Thank you!" Meli said. "YOU CAN'T DRINK THAAAAT!" A voice shouted. "Who said that?" Griamore asked. Meli and me looked behind.

Meliodas spat the tea out at her. She got angry and flew up. "Fire ball!" She screamed. "Reflect" I said. The fire ball headed towards her. She landed on the floor and called for Gil. "Vivian!" Gil shouted in surprise. "I knew it.." Meli and me said.

At Melin's Tower, Vivian was pathetically crying. "Curse Engage!" Merlin shouted. Merlin told us what she had just done. "Incidentally,  that ring cannot be removed no matter what.."She said.

"Demon...you're a Demon!" Vivian screamed. "You idiot..you realised it only just now?" Merlin said staring at her with creepy eyes.

"Scary.." Meliodas said hugging my waist, trying to stop the shiver.

I just patted his head as I smiled at his behaviour. He looks and acts like a kid. But sometimes he can be freaking scary..

(Timeskip to that night)

I was taking a break after one of my songs when I heard that Merlin quit. Hehe..I knew she would..

Meliodas came running to me. He hugged me. "What's up? Why the sudden hug?" I asked. "Merlin quit! Hmph!" He said crossing his arms and pouting. I giggled.

Then Hawk and Gowther came in and I sweatdropped.

"Rejected." Me, Meli, Ban and King say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 458 32
⚠️This story is +18yrs only!⚠️ Vipin was just a fairy living her life as best she could until she ran into a strange man the night of her wedding. "...
6K 141 41
✨Out for Blood sequel✨ ⚠️⛔️‼️🚨 This story is for 18+ only. PLEASE READ THE A/N FIRST THERE ARE TRIGGERS IN THIS STORY. I do not own The Seven Deadl...
135K 3.7K 40
Shortly after the kingdom is freed from Hendrickson, you feel a well to known strong power and know that the Holy War will continue. There is only on...
116K 2.1K 36
This is a story about when you watch an anime your friend is begging you to watch. But when you watch the anime you get knocked out. You find yoursel...