TheFamousFlims One shot

Da EclipseDragonSushi

Give me request about any of the Famousflims characters. *Most of the characters do don't belong to me and no... Altro

Info Page
Moon's Glaze (Kaiba x Sedative Rose)
Moon's Glaze-Part 2 (Kaiba x Sedative Rose)
Moon's Glaze-Part 2 (Remastered)
Cookies (Bryan x Allumos)
Cookies-Part 2 (Bryan x Allumos)
Cookies- Part 4
Jackal In Heat (Bryan x Inpu)
Where's Baba (Kaiba x Ashera)
Master and Servant (Kaiba x Meri)
Dungeons & Dragons (Bryan x Inpu)
Dungeons & Dragons- Part 2
Dungeons & Dragons-Part 3
I'm Sorry (Shino x Artemis)
I'm Sorry-Part 2
I'm Sorry-Part 3
More (Bryan x Jakey)
Mafia (Bryan x Inpu)
I am one hell of a butler
Goal of a King (Kaiba x Mors)
Goal of a King-Part 2
Goal of a King-Part 3
Kinks (Bryan x Molten)
Kinks-Part 2
Dragon Slayers (Bryan x Allumos)
Dragon Slayers-Part 2
Day With Friends (Bryan and Devin just friends)
Eternal Family (Bryan x Jakey)
Scraped writings

Cookies-Part 3

872 11 4
Da EclipseDragonSushi

The sun rose the next day, indicating the beginning of a new day. The sun brought it's morning colors, sprinkling clouds on its rays of daylight, like a beautiful adorned tropical cupcake with a freshly cut lemon placed on top. The sun's rays touched every mountains peck with ease in Atlantide, but not it's many caves. Caves that never seen the light of day and never will.

Cheerful laughter could be heard from one of the mountains caves, specifically a mountain near Divinus Magia.

"Bebe, just one more" Bryan pouted, crossing his arms over his puffed out chest. He sat over by the dinning table as Jakey washed the dishes, his back facing Bryan. "One more" Bryan whined again, pointing to the empty tray of cookies in the middle of the dinning table. "Fine, just one more" Jakey gave in, walking over to the tray covered in cookies crumbs. Bryan watched eagerly as Jakey lifted his hand, palm facing the tray, as a light blue ring with strange lettering circled his hand. Blue rings also appeared on the tray, bouncing off each other like floaties colliding. Jakey crooked his hand to the side, a cookie integrated as the hand turned. Until finally a whole cookie was in the middle of the tray.

"There you go Bebe" Jakey chriped, sending a smile to Bryan. He lowered his hand, the blue rings disappearing.

"Thank you" Bryan instantly grabbed the cookie, shoving the the whole thing down his throat in one bite.

Jakey leaned against the top of a chair. Staring at the process of Bryan eating the cookie, 'Truly like the old times.' Bryan shallowed the last bit of cookie down and turned to Jakey with pleading eyes. "One more" Bryan pleaded, holding up the number one with his hand. He found amusement in his boyfriend's begging, walking behind him. "You'll have more another day, Bebe. We will always be together, right?" Jakey asked, sliding a finger across the metal collar around Bryan's neck. "Of course" Bryan didn't hesitate to say, leaning onto Jakey's arm.

A grin spread across Jakey's face as he played with his beloved's silky, brown hair. 'Forever' repeating in his mind like echoing walls. "Forever" he mumbled, snuggling into his boyfriend's neck, wrapping his arms loosely around his shoulders.

"Bebe?" Bryan whispered, hesitating to say the word. Fear clogging his veins.

"Yes?" Jakey responded, his face still pressed against Bryan's neck.

"Why can't I go outside?" Bryan hesitated again, his hands starting to sweat.

Jakey groaned, laying his chin on Bryan's shoulder. "I already told you." Jakey responded annoyed, giving Bryan a calming kiss.

"I know" Bryan answered, "But I'm sure they are not looking for me anymore." Bryan tried reassuring Jakey. "I can be car-" Jakey placed a finger over Bryan's lips, hushing him.

"Bebe I worry for you" Jakey lowered his voice, sounding sad. Sliding his finger off Bryan's lips to his cheek, gently brushing it. "I don't want to lose you again." Jakey lied, his plan had no holes, no escape for his lover. Watching as Bryan leaned in on his touch.

"I don't mean to worry you." Bryan paused, laying his hand over Jakey's and turned around. "I just can't remember how the outside looks like." Bryan leaned to Jakey, connecting their lips, hoping to convince his lover.

"Very convincing" Jakey giggled once they pulled away, "But the answer is still no."

"You know me too well" Bryan giggled giving Jakey another kiss. They starred into each others eyes, stuck in a trance. That was until a loud roar echoed through the cave's walls. Their heads turning to the entrance of the kitchen, as expecting an answer to appear right there.

"Stay behind me" Bryan ordered, standing in front of him like a knight protecting the princess.

"Don't worry I got this" Jakey smirked walking pass Bryan, he already knew who it was, an expected visitor soon to take his leave. 'Too easy'

"Oh really"

Jakey froze, his eyes widening with petrifying fear.

"Guess you weren't expecting me by the look on your face." Laughed the being in the room, hidden.

"Who are you?" Bryan demanded pulling out his red sword, standing in his fighting position.

"Jakey never told you." The being asked, not sounding surprised. Bryan shook his head, exploring every inch of the kitchen for the intruder. The being laughed, appearing right in front of the paralyzed Jakey. "I'm Jakey from the future."

"Stay away from him!" Bryan charged at Jakey's doppelganger, about to swing his big sword. Only to be tackled to the ground by another being, "Let me go!" Bryan yelled at the being over him.

"Bryan it's me, Allumos." Allumos cried, restraining his boyfriend from getting up.

"No use, most his memories are wiped out." Jakey from the future cleared, receiving a blast of energy soon after. This Jakey's timeline snapped out of his shocked phase and started attacking.

Jakey growled sending big power surges to his future self. Swifty but also smoothly did his future self dodged every single blow with ease, turning and stepping, and even backflipping to dodge.

"What's wrong? Can't hit an old man?"  The future self teased, after dodging another ragging blow landing in a squat.

"Enough" Jakey ragged out, eyes glowing blue. Receiving a punch on his face, sending him back on the dinning table. The force of the landing snapping the table in two, however; the table didn't make a thump on impact to the floor. In fact, it never touched the floor. The empty tray of cookies floated in the air from the launch from the dinning table, time had stopped once again. Jakey ignored his pain, turning to his beloved.

He had stopped Allumos from giving Bryan a forceful kiss. Just inches away from each other's face, Bryan's had his head turned his eyes squeezing shut. From what it looked like he had tried to push Allumos away, but his grasp on his wrists was too strong, and his heavy tail on his legs prevented him from kicking.

"You can't force love"

Jakey quickly shifted his attention to his future self, growling. He rolled his eyes and continued.

"No matter how powerful or courageous you are, or can be, you can never force true love." His future self stated, narrowing his eyes to his past self.

Silence filled the already quiet room.

"No"

"No what?" Future Jakey asked, crooking an eyebrow.

"No!" Jakey yelled out. "I won't let him go!"

"Shame" Future Jakey laughed. "I thought you were going to be different."

"Different?" Jakey asked, lifting his head to see his future self right in front of him.

"Yes" Future Jakey repeated. "Shame."

Jakey screamed as Future Jakey kicked him on the chest, sending him down an portal. Darkness filling his vision in an quicken pace, the portal light fading as it closed. Darkness filled his eyes, silence filling his ears. His body shivered as his body floated in the vold, teeth grinding together. He hugged himself in a fetal position, doing nothing against the darkness's cold. His body froze, a thin ice layer covering him, his eyes moved wildly. He tried screaming, the ice preventing his lips from separating. A thug filled the silence as his frozen body hit an object.

His attention focused on the object before him, his spine shivered. Not from the cold but from the floating body before him. Another lifeless Jakey frozen in thin ice, his eyes wide open in his last moments.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Future Jakey laughed, uncontrollably. Minutes passing as he slowly calmed himself down. His eyes glowed blue, time running again. The thump and clank of the table and tray hitting the floor finally came. Groaning and hissing filling the air right after. He turned his head to the couple, walking over.

"Let me go" Bryan hissed

"Bryan please come back" Allumos pleaded, holding on to his wrists with brutal force.

"Just hold him" Jakey ordered, crouching down beside Bryan. Placing his hand over the Fire Slayer's forehead, minutes passing by. "Done" Jakey said after removing his hand, walking to the kitchen doorway.

"Is he back?" Allumos asked, holding the sleeping Slayer in his arms.

"Yes, unconscious but yes" Jakey answered, not bothering to turn around and face him. "I hope you keep your part of the deal?" Jakey asked and left the kitchen not even bothering for an answer. Walking down the corridor to the entrance of the cave, meeting the stinging rays of daylight.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

105K 1.7K 88
Do I even have to say it? -Requests are open- I can do fluff and cute shit like that but I refuse to do lemons, smut and X readers (sorry) 'cause I'm...
2.5K 43 14
*A bunch of oneshots/short stories featuring best girl! May contain smut/lemon in some parts.* (I don't own Shantae, the characters, or any art in th...
10.7K 281 30
{Requests: CLOSED} This is a Atsushi Nakajima boyfriend oneshots, I will be doing fluff and angst no smut because smut is weird. I also don't own any...
58.5K 1.7K 31
Please send or DM me requests... I don't own any rights to the characters please don't sue me.🙏