Brothers of Blood

By Sam-Tanis

We all have mistakes. Mine are greater in number than others, but I've lived longer than most. This is the... More

Prologue The Begining
Chapter One The Trial
Chapter Two Darkness
Chapter Three A Little Light After All
Chapter Four Finding Home
Chapter Five A New Face
Chapter Six Times Change
Chapter Seven Dreams
Chapter Nine The last One Standing
Chapter Ten Centuries
Chapter Eleven Sacrifice
Chapter Twelve The lost and The Found
Chapter Fourteen Searching
Chapter Fifteen Blood
Chapter Sixteen Playing God
Chapter Seventeen Children
Chapter Eighteen My child
Chapter 19 Societies

Chapter Thirteen Bond

28 2 0
By Sam-Tanis

"Hello brother."

"How...how is this possible. I thought you would hate me forever."

"No brother. I don't hate you, I love you. I have for half a decade, for it was then that I realized you were only doing what's natural. If I hadn't stormed off, and if I had actually helped you then Klee would have lived and you would not have been angry with me. I have forgiven you, for the pain I endured. I came her to ask for forgiveness from you as well. For taking that which you loved." With the last two sentences he kneels down bending his head, as a sign if submission.

Grabbing the sword from the cold ground I walk toward him. Kneeling down to his height I hold out my right forearm, and he does the same. Taking the rusty sword I slice a line down my forearm and do the same to him. Clasping the cuts together, as brothers, we stand and pull each other into an embrace. Still letting our blood bind, in the ancient ritual of two warriors bonding.

"Pacem fratrem tuum gladium acutum, et penetrabilior omni gladio usum.
  fratres sanguinis."   We both say in unison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.1K 20
We all make mistakes. Some more than others.
26.2K 1.4K 50
WARNING. THIS WAS MY FIRST EVER STORY THAT I WROTE WHEN I WAS LIKE FIFTEEN. WHILE I AM VERY PROUD OF IT, IT CAN STILL HAVE SOME CRINGE WTF MOMENTS. S...
3.7K 88 32
Sometimes life don't go the way we planned. Sometimes we end up feeling so low, and alone. Like we're in a dark hole with no one around us, but then...