Brothers of Blood

By Sam-Tanis

We all have mistakes. Mine are greater in number than others, but I've lived longer than most. This is the... More

Prologue The Begining
Chapter One The Trial
Chapter Two Darkness
Chapter Three A Little Light After All
Chapter Four Finding Home
Chapter Five A New Face
Chapter Six Times Change
Chapter Seven Dreams
Chapter Nine The last One Standing
Chapter Ten Centuries
Chapter Eleven Sacrifice
Chapter Thirteen Bond
Chapter Fourteen Searching
Chapter Fifteen Blood
Chapter Sixteen Playing God
Chapter Seventeen Children
Chapter Eighteen My child
Chapter 19 Societies

Chapter Twelve The lost and The Found

31 2 0
By Sam-Tanis

I burned Snow on a cliff not to far from my home. She would have loved the view. As the sweet sent drifted away I realized I was alone again. With no one to love, or be loved by.

Lost in despair at the idea of being alone for another hundred years I head back to the one place I thought I would never see again.

Walking in the woods I come to an area that held great happiness for me once. Now, it only holds despair. I gaze upon an unmarked grave. None others know of this grave, I seem to never be able to forget it.

"Goodbye Klee, it's taken me a hundred haunted years, I'm finally going to forgive him. Even tho he may not have forgiven me. I love you. You made me happy for the short time I was with you. Thank you."

Turning away from the patch of grass I walk away, letting my memory fade of her atlast.

As I near the clearing that our little home used to occupy I realize that I am being followed. Since my wings are hidden I realize they must think I'm just another human, just walking aimlessly through the woods.

Reaching the exact spot I lost all that I held dear, I stop. Sinking to my knees I begin clawing at the dirt. Going down, deep into the dirt, I feel a sudden hardness. Nearly a foot down into the ground I feel the toughness of metal. grabbing the once proud weapon I tug up with all my strength. Ripping the metal out of the ground by the hilt, the three foot long sword was finally released from its earthen sheath. I lay my twisted, rusty, prize down at my feet. I notice that while I have been digging my mystery person has grown bold and moved closer.

"I wonder who is idiotic enough to get this close to a male of my size without even the slightest trace of fear."

That's what bothers me most of all, the lack of fear. I know it shouldn't unsettle me this much, but if this person was going to try and harm me I would have to kill them. I do not wish to kill today. Far to much death had surrounded me already in the last week. I lost the one person who knew me, and still cared for me.

Turning around, deciding to get it over with, I leave the sword behind me so as to avoid provocation, and see the last person I thought would ever grace my sight willingly within the next thousand years.

Choking on my words I barely force out a single word.

"X..Xander? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 72 23
In life things don't always go the way planned love is never real people lie and the past will always come back to bite you in the ass especially wh...
75.9K 1.9K 90
So here it goes Shit gets fuck up Love gets real Hearts are shape Someone dies then comes back alive So your fuvk up if you dint read this We a...
57.8K 5.7K 63
It was a single teenage mistake that led to a very big mistake,and now am paying for my mistake. I have looked for the man infront of me for many yea...
46.4K 1.1K 20
We all make mistakes. Some more than others.