My mate

By Akashi_The_Emperor

Under name editing: Your name will either be Adiva or Emiko. And your best friend's name will either be Isabe... More

Preview
CH.1 : RUNNING AWAY
CH.2 : FIRST ENCOUNTER
CH.3: INTRODUCTIONS
CH.4 : SEVEN DEADLY S-SINS?!
CH.5:WE'RE STAYING
CH.6:COMBAT?!
CH.7:EXCUSE ME? DEMON? EHE..
CH.8: Preparation for the Vaizel Fighting Festival
CH.9 : Operation Gideon
CH.10 : Dinner Party
Ch.11 : The talk
CH.12 : Yui Chan's hurt
CH.13 : Morning Drama
CH.15 : Baka!
CH.16 : Accidental Kidnap
CH.17 : Rescue Mission
CH.18 : Hendrickson
CH.19 : Defeated
CH.20 : Found him
CH.21 : His past
CH.22 : Victory
CH.23 : The end or a new begining?
CH.24 : A sweet night ๐ŸŒ™ โœจ
CH.25 : Her beautiful voice๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽถ
CH.26 : The dark dream begins
CH.27 : The battle between sins
CH.28 : Lover's war
CH.29 : Training
CH.30 : Inner demon awoken
CH.31 : The stalker
CH.32 : Doubts
CH.33 : Nightmares
CH.34 : Medal ceremony
Thank you so much everyone!
CH.35 : Guilt trip
CH.36 : Saving the love of my life
CH.37 : Apologies
CH.38 : Offenses and defenders
CH.39 : Diane
Adiva's relationships (Important!)
CH.40 : The truth is out
CH.41 : Trickery
CH.42 : Broken promises
CH.43 : Jokes and Old friends
CH.44 : How to calm your fairy
Instagram
Discord

CH.14 : Gowther

83 4 4
By Akashi_The_Emperor

*Emiko*

"Emiko.. why did you give me a book to cuddle into? I thought I was cuddling you!" Meliodas pouted.

Since Meliodas had pinned me to the ground, I couldn't run so I said, "Cause you didn't let go! And I needed to practice spells.." I said.

"So did you get to practice your spells?" He asked slightly smirking. He knew I didn't have a chance to.

"No! Cause you didn't let me! And you know that!.." I said still on the ground. He smirked.

"Fine. Just don't do it again.." he said, getting off of me.

"No promises!" I said getting up. He gave me a death glare. A shiver ran down my spine. "Fine, fine! I promise.." I said. His glare turned back to a cute smile.

After breakfast, we were assigned tasks before the Boar Hat was to open.

Elizabeth and Hawk were to spread the word about the tavern 🍺 and get some herbs 🌿. The boys were going out hunting.

Meliodas said that he wanted me to rest up a little bit. "I wanna go out hunting!" I whined. "Emiko.." Meliodas started.

"No! I'm going and nothing is going to change my mind!" I said crossing my arms.

"Fine.." he said as he sweat dropped 😓. "Are you kidding me? She won't be able to catch anything!" Ban said.

I saw Meliodas trying to signal for him to stop talking but it was too late.

"Oh yeah? I bet you I can catch something bigger than you ever could!" I said.

I was freaking pissed now! This idiot is belittling me!

"Oh yeah?!" Ban shouted. "Yeah!" I said putting my arms on my hips as our faces got close enough to see the rage in our eyes.

*King*

Oh no. These two are getting into a fight again. "Captain, you should stop them.." I whispered to him.

"Stop them? Nah! It just got interesting!" He said smiling. I sweatdropped.

Really Captain?

*Meliodas*

"WHAT if you don't?" Ban said. "Will you be willing to eat Captain's food for a week?" I was kinda insulted though.

But then again my food ISN'T the greatest..

"That depends. What are you willing to do?" Emiko asked crossing her arms.

"Ha! I'll be willing to cook the best meals and only eat Captain's food for a whole week! After all, I know you won't catch one as big as mine." Ban taunted.

Oh shit. He didn't. "Deal! But it has to be on the first catch!" Emiko agreed. They shook on it and ran out and into the woods.

"What just happened?" Elizabeth asked. "Emiko just got the upper hand without Ban knowing" I laughed😂.

*Ban*

I got the biggest animal I could find. It wasn't exactly a dragon but a ginormous  elephant is good too. Plus his meat is only second to a dragon!

Captain came back with an animal of his own. King just floated around on his pillow. I groaned.

"Where is Emiko? I'm ready to rub it in her face that she couldn't catch a thing!"

I heard Meliodas laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked. He just pointed behind me.

"Don't jinx your luck Ban.." Emiko said. I couldn't believe my eyes. She had brought a...

Dragon?!

"The hell??!" I shouted. "Welp. Guess I won the bet! Get ready to make lasagna for lunch Ban!" She said smirking and walking away.

At that, the captain fell to the ground and started laughing hysterically.

BOOM!!

*Emiko*

When I heard the boom, I turned around.

Meliodas had stopped laughing and suddenly got serious. I felt an immense power near us.

I ran towards it. I had a feeling it was one of the seven deadly sins. It was either gowther or Merlin.

"EMIKO!" I heard Meliodas shout. I knew he was gonna tell me to go back.

I put out my wings and flew even faster away from them.

*Meliodas*

"Damn it!" I said. I started running towards her, Ban and King following close behind.

When we reached, we saw Emiko standing in front of the Roars of Dawn, protecting a person in armor.

"I-is that Gowther?!" King shouted. "No. It's the tooth fairy. Now help me protect 'her' " Emiko said rolling her eyes.

"Pfft.." I laughed before standing guard in front of Gowther. "Gowther you OK?" I asked. "Gowther scared.." he replied.

Since when did he start referring himself as the third person? Wow, a lot has changed in the past 10 years..

"Captain.." King said. "Whoever moves loses.." I said. "There you are! I apologise for being so late.." A random man said going to Gowther.

"Eh?" Ban, King and me said. Emiko didn't seem that surprised though..

"I searched all over town but couldn't find any glue........what is it?" The man asked.

"You mean, what's up with you?!" Ban asked. "Me? I'm..." "Afraid..Gowther - Afraid..." the monster said.

"What do you mean-" Suddenly, the Roars of Dawn attacked. "Kill him.." their leader, Slader said.

I attacked them back. Then his giant hand was stretching out for me!

"This guy is powerful" I muttered under my breath before I got pinned to the ground.

"RUN GOWTHER!!" I shouted.

After some more attacks, there was a huge light headed to Gowther. "GOWTHER!!" I shouted.

Suddenly, the mysterious boy's hair turned pink. "Wait- the way you speak. That symbol on your chest..don't tell me you're.. " I said.

"Eh?!" King shouted. "Woah woah woah.." I said. "Impossible!" Ban shouted.

"Yes. One of the seven deadly sins....Goat Sin Of Lust, Gowther.." Emiko finished.
___________

Cliffhanger!  I hope yall enjoyed the sub chapters I put in before this! How was your reaction to Adiva's sarcasm in this chapter? Tell me in the comments!

Your girl,
Lady_Elizabeth_2021 👸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.7K 19
"๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ 3๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ...
6K 141 41
โœจOut for Blood sequelโœจ โš ๏ธโ›”๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿšจ This story is for 18+ only. PLEASE READ THE A/N FIRST THERE ARE TRIGGERS IN THIS STORY. I do not own The Seven Deadl...
467 26 14
The Seven Deadly Sins. You have all heard the legend of seven warriors each bearing the mark of a beast. Meliodas: the dragon sin of wrath Diane: th...
141K 2.6K 53
The Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu No Taizai) belongs to Nakaba Suzuki. My first story. Probably not that good.