fool for you || boyxboy

By writtenbyhoney

Noah Miller and Josiah Williams have a special yet odd friendship. A friendship in which they kiss, have sex... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 12

1.1K 66 166
By writtenbyhoney

man idk
just read
love

"Eight damned weeks." Josiah says as he enters his apartment. Annoyance is very evident in his voice and the more he thinks about Noah being pregnant, the more annoyed he becomes. "You've been pregnant for eight fucking weeks and not once did you think of telling me, not fucking once! Some fucking nerve you have, sitting in my car and telling me you're not keeping it without telling me it's mine. Here I was thinking it's that bum ass boyfriend of yours who got you pregnant, telling you that you should tell him because he deserves to know. Just for me to figure out it's fucking me who got you pregnant." He rants while turning the lights on in the hallway. Noah's silence is killing him, it's frustrating him. He turns around to face the younger guy who's quietly standing with his back against the front door.

There are obvious tears in Noah's eyes but he's not crying. Not anymore at least. Noah looks away from Josiah, not knowing what to say. They were quiet the entire way back to Josiah's after his confession. Josiah hadn't said a word while he drove except for the occasional cussing and angrily hitting the steering wheel which caused Noah to flinch every now and then. It wasn't until they were standing in the elevator that Josiah started going off as if reality only hit him just then.

This is why Noah didn't want to say anything about the thing growing inside him. He knew it would lead to Josiah and him arguing for some reason. Neither of them wants a child right now, especially not with each other. They're just friends. Whatever Josiah is worked up about is only going to cause a strain between them and their friendship. Noah would like to understand why Josiah is this worked up in the first place. It's not like he said he wants to keep the baby. In fact, he'd rather have this thing removed right now if he could. Unfortunately the doctor is forcing him to have a ten day thinking period before making a final decision. Though, he's already very confident about what he decided.

"Noah, fucking say something." Josiah almost begs in a frustrated voice. The younger guy looks away from him and shakes his head which makes something explode inside of Josiah. "Talk to me! Fucking speak to me and stop shutting me out!" He yells at the top of his lungs. He punches the wall near him out of anger and frustration before letting out a cry off pain. "Fuck." He expresses softly, clenching his fist. That's going to bruise.

Noah looks at Josiah and sniffs as he quickly wipes the single tear that had rolled down his cheek. All this because he's pregnant, it's ridiculous. "What do you want to hear from me?" He asks in a strained voice. "I'm pregnant and I'm not fucking keeping it. You can stop throwing a tantrum and being mad over the fact that I'm pregnant."

Josiah sucks his teeth at what Noah says as he clenches and unclenches his hand. It needs to be iced. "I'm not mad about you being pregnant, Noah." He sighs deeply, now talking normally in a calm voice. His hand is hurting badly. "I'm mad because you didn't tell me shit. Not telling me you're pregnant is one thing, but not telling me it's me who you're pregnant by is another. On top of that you were going to have it removed without my knowledge. When were you going to tell me?"

"Never." Noah crosses his arms over his chest and looks away from Josiah.

"Why not?"

"Because it wouldn't have mattered, Josiah."

"Maybe not to you, but to me it would. That's a part of me growing inside you."

"Oh, please," Noah rolls his eyes and looks at Josiah. "Did it matter to you when it was Valentine who you got pregnant? Fourteen weeks is a lot different from eight, if you ask me. And yet he went to have one without a fuss. You couldn't care less about it being a part of you back then. What makes it different with me?"

"Man, fuck this." Josiah snorts and shakes his head as he turns around to walk away. "I'm not having this fuck ass conversation with you about whatever the fuck happened between Valentine and I. All I'm saying is that I would like to know that it's me you're pregnant by before you go off and have a fucking abortion. But you want to talk about shit that's none of your business. You know why the fuck shit's different with you." He says over his shoulder as he heads to the kitchen.

"Why?" Noah asks as he follows after Josiah. "Because you have a crush on me? A crush that's over, according to yourself."

"Noah, leave this." Josiah opens the tap once he reaches the sink in the kitchen and allows cold water to pour on his hand. It helps relieve the burning pain he's been feeling. His hand is definitely going to bruise. "This is only going to lead to another argument."

Noah leans against the kitchen counter near Josiah. "It doesn't have to." He closes the tap, much to Josiah's annoyance, but the pouring water was making too much noise. "Or isn't it about that so called crush and more so about the fact that you have feelings for me? And maybe, just maybe, I'll give us a chance now that I'm pregnant of you?" Josiah sucks his teeth at him once again, telling him to leave this conversation for what it is. It makes Noah sigh. "We're too young, Josiah. Becoming parents at nineteen and twenty-one is not it." He reasons.

"I know and it'd be stupid. But the thought of you, you know.. Being pregnant with mine is strangely hot to me."

"You sound like a psychopath." Noah laughs, making Josiah laugh a little as well. Their laughter soon dies down and Noah continues to speak. "I only ended things with Princeton like a week ago. Getting romantically involved with someone wouldn't make sense right now. And on top of that we're friends, Josie. Really good friends... I wouldn't want to get between Valentine and you."

Josiah snorts a little. "You don't think you already did?" He asks while taking Noah's hand. A soft laugh comes from him when Noah shrugs. "There is nothing to come in between because there is nothing going on between Valentine and I, stop thinking there is."

Noah takes his hand from Josiah's but the older guy takes it back. "That's hard to believe when you two have been sleeping with each other and he's answering your phone.." He mutters, allowing Josiah to pull him closer. "It's also hard to believe you have feelings for me while it's him you're attached to. You and I are really better off as friends with him in your life. I know Valentine is your everything."

"He's not."

"He is and that's fine."

"He really isn't or else I wouldn't have gotten feelings for you."

"I'm going to take a shower then lay down, do you mind?" Noah asks as a way to change the subject. He looks up at Josiah who had pulled him closer. "I'll sleep in the guest room."

Josiah shakes his head as he leans down, inching closer to Noah. "Sleep next to me tonight." He tells the younger guy in a low voice. His lip gently brushes against Noah's.

The touch of Josiah's lips causes Noah to tense up. This is his weakness. "Friends don't sleep in the same bed." He says just above a whisper, slowly closing his eyes.

"Some do... Sleep next to me tonight, please."

"Only if you kiss me already."

All Josiah does is chuckle lowly before pulling Noah in a deep kiss. Their kiss is innocent at first but it doesn't stay like that for too long. It never can with the two of them, no matter how many times they remind themselves about their friendship and that this is the last time they do this.

Clothes are removed and thrown aside as they make their way to Josiah's room from the kitchen. The pain in Josiah's hand is long forgotten when he's carrying Noah to his bed. Their naked bodies are pressed against each other in a matter of time; soon enough the room is filled with moans, pleasure filled screams and skin slapping against skin.

Protection is once again forgotten, but this time it doesn't matter. The mistake was already made weeks ago.

Josiah

Stop sneaking out

Friends shouldn't cuddle after sex

Friends shouldn't have sex to begin with

Guess we're not friends

I'll see you around
Read 10:54AM

Noah slides his phone in the back pocket of his skinny jeans and fumbles with his keys as he heads down the hallway to his apartment. The sex Josiah and him had is still very fresh on his mind and on his body. He contemplated taking a shower, but he decided that sneaking out and going home was a better idea. Josiah and him fell asleep while cuddling and that alone was enough for him to start second guessing his decision. Sex with Josiah and cuddling afterwards had him imagining the two of and their baby. The thought that he should keep the baby and Josiah and him should get together so they could be a family crossed his mind too many time so he had to get out. Josiah and him should stop having sex, it isn't good for their friendship. They're just friends.

"Noah."

The sound of a very familiar voice has Noah looking up instantly. For a split second it feels like his entire world stops spinning; his heart starts beating ten times faster, his eyes are burning with tears within a couple of milliseconds and every single sound around him seems to fade. In that moment his already broken heart seems to break in more than just a couple of pieces, it feels like the pieces shattered in a million more.

"Princeton.." Noah chokes out when he slowly comes to a halt. The timing of his ex-boyfriend showing up unannounced couldn't be more inconvenient for him. "W– What are you doing here?" He asks in a soft voice.

"What does it look like I'm doing here?" Princeton asks with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "I'm here for you. We need to talk."

Noah looks down at the keys in his hand then back up at his ex-boyfriend. "Talk about what, Princeton?" He walks over to his front door and unlocks it. "There is nothing for us to talk about. You cheated, I found out, we're done. You can continue fucking anyone you like and I can move on with my life."

Princeton snorts softly as he enters the apartment after Noah. "Does moving on with your life mean sleeping around?" He wonders in a bit of a taunting voice as he closes the door.

"Excuse me?" Noah immediately turns around to look at Princeton. His ex-boyfriend has a smirk on his face, but it isn't a playful one. The look in Princeton's hazel brown eyes is a dark. There's no way Princeton knows he had sex. "That's none of your business." He states in a small voice.

"Mhm," Princeton hums as he eyes Noah. "Who was it?"

"Who was who?"

"The guy who's been fucking you. It's Josiah, isn't it? The same nigga you swore you was just friends with."

"I'm not doing this with you, Princeton. Not when you're the one who cheated on me."

"So it's true? You're already fucking someone else for real?"

Noah shrugs, dropping his arms in defeat. "So what if I am?" He asks in a defeated voice. "At least I'm not in a relationship while doing so."

The words barely leave Noah's mouth when he feels his back hit the wall hard, making him drop the things he was holding. A pair of hands are wrapped around his throat and angry hazel brown eyes are staring deeply into his own. Princeton never got physical with him. He knew how short tempered Princeton was and how easily he'd turn a small altercation into a big one by getting physical, but never like this. Never between them.

There have been times where Princeton got into verbal altercations that ended up turning physical, but those were justified Noah believes. It was either because Princeton got jealous because some guy had checked Noah out for too long or because someone had accidentally bumped into him. Then there was the random fights Princeton would start because he was drunk and someone had looked at him funny according to himself. Noah can't even remember how many times he had to get Princeton out of jail because whatever altercation he had had gotten out of hand or how many times he had to beg the cops not to take his ex-boyfriend with them.

All this time Noah thought Princeton knew how to control his anger towards him. He always believed Princeton wouldn't lay a finger on him. Not again at least. It happened once, a slap across the face, but he forgave Princeton for it and they moved on. Noah still believes it was his own fault anyway. He shouldn't have called Princeton an asshole for making him spill his drink. But was Princeton hitting him really his fault? Who is he kidding. Princeton has always been aggressive towards him but in the smallest ways. There have been times where Princeton would 'accidentally' hit him too hard when play fighting, telling him to stop crying and being so sensitive like it's a bad thing, pushing him when annoyed or punching things near him that never failed to make him flinch.

This was bound to happen again some day. Noah knows he should've known better, but he was so in love and blinded by it. He didn't think Princeton would physically hurt him. Not again.

"Princeton, what the fuck," Noah exclaims as he tries to get Princeton's hands from around his throat. "Get off me!"

Princeton ignores everything his ex-boyfriend says, moving closer to Noah's face instead. "You're fucking someone else, huh? You think you're so tough because you're fucking someone else?" He asks through his teeth with his jaw clenched. Noah is staring at him with fear and tears in his eyes as he tightens his grip around his throat. "Is he the reason you were so quick to kick me out of your life? Is he? I hope he was worth it because I'm going to fucking—"

"Aye man, what the fuck are you doing?!"

The sudden voice takes Princeton's attention away, making him loosen his grip from around Noah's throat. Noah moves away from Princeton and steps towards Anthony, in a bid to stop him from attacking his ex-boyfriend. "Ant, Ant, it's okay– it's okay, I promise." He assures Anthony through his tears as Lolani steps out of his bedroom right then. This is so embarrassing to Noah, especially with Princeton and Anthony yelling at each other. His eyes meet Lolani's who looks shocked but also angry. "Both of you, stop!" He demands loudly out of pure distress just for Lolani to pull him aside. "Just stop, we were just talking. Princeton and I were just talking."

"What do you mean stop?" Anthony asks Noah with an attitude. "That nigga was choking the fuck out of you."

Lolani gives Anthony a look. "Really?" He rolls his eyes at the guy he's a little too fond off before looking at Princeton. "Get out." He tells his best friend's ex-boyfriend. "Get the fuck out and stay away from him."

Princeton sucks his teeth. "Man, you two should mind your own business, damn. Noah and I were just talking like he said." He says with annoyance very clear in his voice. "You can leave us alone and let us talk like adults, Noah is grown enough to do so without your protection. Especially when he can go fucking around like some fucking slut!" He yells, aggressively charging at his ex-boyfriend.

Anthony is quick to punch Princeton before pushing him away. "What the fuck is your problem, nigga?" He asks as he watches Princeton stumble back. "What?" He stares down at Princeton who's feeling at his mouth to see if it's bleeding while staring up at him. "Your fuck ass ego got hurt because Josiah fucked him? Get over it and stop embarrassing yourself before I beat your ass for real, man. Don't try that shit again."

"Why are you defending him like this?" Princeton chuckles tauntingly as he stands up straight after picking up a piece of paper. He unfolds it to see what it is. "You fucking him too? Is that it? You're not only fucking his best friend but— Fuck, he's pregnant."

"What?" Anthony gives Princeton a look, being a little taken back from what the other guy just said. "Who's pregnant?"

An indescribable but warm feeling washes over Princeton as he reads the results once again. This can't be true, Noah can't be pregnant. Anthony tries to stop him from going in the room Lolani had dragged Noah into. "Noah," He calls out before barging through the door. Lolani goes to say something, but he speaks before his ex-boyfriend's best friend can say anything. "Are you pregnant?"

Noah looks over at Princeton with cried out eyes. "What?" He asks his ex-boyfriend in a strained voice.

"Are you pregnant?" Princeton holds up the sheet of paper he had picked up as he steps into Noah's bedroom. Lolani immediately stands up as a way to warn him, but he calmly dismisses Noah's best friend as he walks past him to approach Noah. "I'm not going to hurt you, baby, I promise. Come here. I'm so sorry." He apologizes as he pulls Noah off the bed and into his arms.

"Princeton, I—"

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"Because it's not—"

"My baby is having my baby!" Princeton exclaims as he picks Noah up out of ecstasy. A child is something he has always wanted, especially with Noah. This way he will always have a claim on his ex-boyfriend and be in his life. "You just made me so damn happy. Fuck, come here." He cups Noah's face with his hands and presses their lips against each other.

Feeling Princeton's lips against his own has a bittersweet taste to Noah. He missed them, but he also can't get the thought of them being against someone else's while they were together. Sadness and heartbreak washes over him at the thought of Princeton cheating on him, but he can't find the strength to push his ex-boyfriend away. Luckily Princeton pulls away after a couple of seconds.

"Princeton, I think we need to—"

"Hold that thought," Princeton tells Noah, interrupting him once again. He shifts his attention to Anthony and Lolani who have been standing in the room the entire time. "Could you two leave us alone? Noah and I will be fine. Right, Noah?" He asks glancing over at Noah who looks flushed.

Lolani gives Noah a look before shifting his gaze to Princeton. "I don't think Noah wants to—"

"Lani, it's okay." Noah voices only to receive a look of disbelief from his best friend. "I'll be fine, don't worry. Princeton and I just need to talk."

"Are you serious right now?" Lolani snorts when Noah gives him an apologetic look. "Man, whatever, fuck this. You must like getting cheated on if you're staying with him. Don't come to me when he hurts you again. I'm talking both emotionally and physically." He says before turning around and pushing past Anthony to leave Noah's room.

All Noah gets from Anthony is a look of disappointment before leaving after Lolani. Noah bites his bottom lip when Anthony closes the door behind him — maybe he shouldn't have said that. Lolani is definitely pissed at him and Josiah is definitely going to find out about this. Great, just what he needed.

A pair of arms are wrapped around Noah's body and he relaxes as quick as he tenses up. Princeton presses a soft kiss against the side of his head before whispering how much he loves him in his ear. It has Noah melting and forgetting all about the cheating. This is the Princeton Noah once fell in love with. Clingy, sweet and loving Princeton who always tells him how much he means to him. Noah missed him, he missed Princeton and everything about him.

"You're having my baby," Princeton whispers. "You two are all mine. Forever."

An unusual feelings hits Noah as he hears Princeton whisper those words in his ear. Is it guilt? Or anxiety? Probably both because he's lying to Princeton. The baby isn't his ex-boyfriend's and he knows this, he should probably tell him, but this moment right here is too nice to be ruined. Princeton is being so sweet and even apologized for getting physical with him, he doesn't want to trigger his ex-boyfriend's anger again. What Princeton doesn't know won't hurt him. He'll just go with the flow for now, act like the baby is Princeton's and once he's had it aborted he'll say he had a miscarriage. Easy. This means he can enjoy sweet Princeton and pretend like it's their baby together for now.

"Does this mean you want me to keep it?" Noah asks softly. He needs to know, just to be sure.

Princeton laughs a little. "Are you kidding?" He places one of his hands on Noah's flat stomach. "That's our baby, baby. There's a reason the universe picked us. You and I are meant to be. Those guys I slept with meant nothing to me. You, Noah, you're my—"

Noah moves away from Princeton and sighs. "I really don't want to be reminded about you cheating on me, Princeton." He sits down on the edge of his bed and starts fiddling with his fingers. "You really hurt me."

"I know and I'm sorry, baby, I really am." Princeton sits down next to Noah and takes his hand, intertwining their fingers. "Those guys meant nothing to me. You are everything to me, I need you. Can't you see that we are something special? We're having a baby for crying out loud."

"Don't you think we're too young? What about money? College? You're nearly six hours away, Prince."

"We'll figure something out. Didn't you plan on transferring to my college anyway?"

The plans and promises Princeton and him made to each other start filling his mind. Maybe they can work on things if he keeps the baby and they can start a family. That's all he wants: to live with Princeton and be together forever. This isn't exactly how they had planned things but a baby won't hurt. Besides that if he keeps the baby, Princeton will stick by him and probably stop cheating. His ex-boyfriend won't do anything to hurt him again and break up their family.

Noah's phone vibrates in the pocket of his pants and he takes it out, reading the message he got.

Josiah
Down for a run later?

There's only one thing Noah forgot about for a split second: the baby isn't really Princeton's.

———
🦧

qotc:
- what do you think of how Josiah reacted?
- are u liking Noah and Josiah's dynamic
- dont u just love Princeton?
- thoughts on Noah being a bird– I mean soft on Princeton?
- should Noah keep the baby?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1.2K 17
"It was the best orgasm I've ever had. It was so intense that for a second there, it felt like my soul would escape through my nipples." Luke and Dan...
316K 12K 40
❝I don't think Love is in my knowledge❞ ∙ Book 2 To The Daddy Series ∙ Spin-off To Daddy Issues Noah is juggling life with being...
21.6K 1.5K 25
[BXB] Archie Holland and Brooks Dawson decide to take a third and final shot at love. ☆☆☆ Brooks Dawson is falling apart. His mom's behavior is spira...
11.7K 485 38
Jess Roma is quiet and fades into the background. People don't notice him. Isaac (Zack) Johnson is nice and on the football team. People love him. Th...