Crazy: In Love With You

By rainalori

Formally known as "First Glance" Love is beautiful, so passionate and enchanting. but is it really true? is... More

👉Author's Note👈
Chapter 1 - The Handsome Face
Chapter 2 - Talk Till Midnight
Chapter 3 - The Mysterious Big Sister
Chapter 4 - Let's Make A Bet
Chapter 6 - The Truth
Chapter 7 - The Confession At Last
Chapter 8 - His Reaction
Chapter 9 - Confrontation
Chapter 10 - His Call
Chapter 11 - The Wedding
Chapter 12 - Truth Behind The Wedding
Chapter 13 - The Dream
Chapter 14 - The Call
Chapter 15 - He Came At Least
Chapter 16 - He Left
Chapter 17 - He is coming back
Chapter 18 - Sanchita's Anger
Chapter 19 - His Visit
Chapter 20 - You are Humorous
Chapter 21 - Asking Out
Chapter 22 - The Surprise
Chapter 23 - The Journey
Chapter 24 - His Visit
Chapter 25 - Getting Drunk
Chapter 26 - The Surprised Call
Chapter 27 - She Came
Chapter 28 - He Misunderstood
Chapter 29 - Planning For Trip
Chapter 30 - Sameer's Home
Chapter 31 - Surprising Grandmother
Chapter 32 - The News
Chapter 33 - Final Term
Chapter 34 - The New CFO
Chapter 35 - Avoiding Him
Chapter 36 - Meeting Him Officially
Chapter 37 - The Way He Looked
Chapter 38 - I Will Drive You Home
Chapter 39 - Peace Breaker
Chapter 40 - Close For Work
Chapter 41 - Invitation For Party
Chapter 42 - Shopping For The Party
Chapter 43 - Sudden Confession
Chapter 44 - Slamming The Door
Chapter 45 - The Morning Argument
Chapter 46 - Irritation
Chapter 47 - Late Night Treat
Chapter 48 - Pretending As Couple For Photoshoot
Chapter 49 - His Plan
Chapter 50 - The Advice
Chapter 51 - His Truth
Chapter 52 - The Past
Chapter 53 - Her Wild Side
Chapter 54 - Ignorance
Chapter 55 - His Persistent
Chapter 56 - It's Hard
Chapter 57 - Awkward
Chapter 58 - His Proposal
Chapter 59 - Surprise Gave Her Heart Attack
Chapter 60 - Darkness Of The Past
Chapter 61 - Sincere Explanation
Chapter 62 - The Shocking Arrangements
Chapter 63 - Forced To Attend
Chapter 64 - The Heated Argument
Chapter 65 - True Friends
Chapter 66 - She Is Little Drunk
Chapter 67 - Waking Up With him
Chapter 68 - Forced Attempt
Chapter 69 - Sunaina's Fear
Chapter 70 - Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 71 - Nandini Escaped
Chapter 72 - Manik's Explanation
Chapter 73 - Aniket's View
Chapter 74 - Clash In The Dinner Date
Chapter 75 - The Uninvited Guests
Chapter 76 - Roumors That Broke Everything
Chapter 77 - A Little Persuasion
Chapter 78 - Bhatt Family Broke The Arrangment
Chapter 79 - Meeting Him Again After Seperation
Chapter 80 - His Promise
Chapter 81 - Another Guests
Chapter 82 - They are....
Chapter 83 - Change Of Heart
Chapter 84 - The New Life

Chapter 5 - Embarrassing Situation

1.4K 148 6
By rainalori

"Bet? What kind of Bet?" Manik frowned when he heard that.

"Of course it's to make things little interesting. Don't you want to meet that big sister ?" Nandini asked.

"Of course I do want to. But what's the connection between bet and her?"

Nandini smile "I say, it's just to give a little afford to know things. I mean the big sister you said is someone from knowing list so I don't think it will difficult for you"

"Fine, since you want it then let's do it in your way. But as there is a bet then what's the benefits of that?"

Nandini thought for a while. When she said about making bet, she never thought of any gain from it. It just slipped out of her mouth but now he is asking about it.

"Um...if you can't find her then you have to give me treat" she said out after thinking for a while.

"Oh, okay and if I find her then what?" He asked again.

Nandini bite her lips. What should she say now? She wanted to curse herself now. Why she talked about bet in the first place? What have gotten in her mind that she think of bet suddenly. But since they already discussing about it then it have to have an end.

"If...you indentity her then I will give you both time and won't talk to you" she blurted out without thinking.

"Huh?" Manik sounded confused "what kind of benefit is that? Are you serious?"

Nandini shook her head. She facepalmed herself. What the hell is she talking now?

"Um...yeah, are not you the one who wanted to meet her? So if you can find her I will give you time with her to interact and I will stop talking to you" she said.

"Okay, then let's see when time comes" he replied.

Did he really agreed? Nandini is surprised now. Though she said it without sense but she really didn't think he will accept it. She felt hurt. What of he really finds out about her being the big sister . The same person will be her so what's the difference? And what's the point of making this bet.

"Okay" then she hanged up. She tilted her head and looked above.

What the hell did she just do now? Was she really out of her mind while making such bet? She couldn't understand what made her make such bet with him. Here she is already too curious about him. Whenever she talk with him her heart started to race inside her chest. She was never a experienced one but after meeting him, she started to feel something that she never felt before. All she could think is him and all she want is him. She really don't know when it started but she knew that her life is already changed after he entered.

When Sanchita come back in the room she told her about the bet. She has no one to share her thoughts so Sanchita is the only one with whom she can share everything.

"You what?" Sanchita almost screamed.

Nandini could not help but cover her ears with her hands "can't you speak with low voice? What's thete to shout? I have ears to listen, I am not deaf"

Sanchita rolled her eyes as she placed her hand on her waist "are you really dumb or a cow has eaten your brain? Tell me where did you put your brain?"

Nandini pouted "why are speaking like that?"

"You don't know?" Sanchita asked "tell me exactly what the hell were you thinking when you demanded to make such useless bet? Okay I get it..." Sanchita shakes her head "making bet is fine, but the later words are too ridiculous"

Nandini grabbed a pillow and put it on her lap "I was not in right mind when I was talking about bet and mistakenly I said nonsense to him. But I also couldn't take back what I said. I will be more embarrassed and he will think I am psycho"

Sanchita rolled her eyes again "then what do you think what he is thinking about you? generous? You have really did something which you are going to face it alone"

"You are my best friend, how could you leave me alone?" Nandini accused.

Sanchita glared at her "don't drag me here. Was I am the one who asked you to make the bet? You did it. I wonder what kind of thing was running in your mind at that time? I mean who make bet that will give you disadvantage at the end? Are you nuts?"

"Stop scolding me and tell me what I am going to do right now. If he couldn't find then it's fine, but if he guess it and identify me correctly then I will be in problem. It's already hard to get him in touch and if he wins then definitely I have to stop talking to him" Nandini suddenly felt sad.

Sanchita eyes her for few minutes "what's the point of thinking about it now? Besides I can't understand whi is in disadvantage right now? You and the girl are the same person and according to the bet even if you stop talking but still that girl can talk to him, isn't it?"

"But what if he feel wrong for hiding it and stop talking to me?" Nandini asked. She don't know how stupid she was when she make the bet.

"Then I can't help you in this" Sanchita shrugged "you yourself dragged this point to this extent, besides now whatever's going to happen it's totally depends on him"

"Don't scare me like that" Nandini said patting her chest.

"I am not scaring you but this is what you brought to yourself" Sanchita pointed out.

Now Nandini felt helpless. She never thought her own mistake will lead her to this point where her mind is filled with what ifs and all kind of bed intension.

"What I have done?" She muttered to herself.

~~~~~

Next morning Sanchita left early because she has some coaching classes that she is taking for extra benefits. So Nandini was alone to go to the campus. After reaching college she walk towards her class. She has three class today but she don't feel like attending. What happened last night already scaring her to the point where she couldn't eat or drink properly. She even could not sleep last night. She can't help but feel like screaming and cursing herself. She never lost her mind like this but after that phone call her mind is in chaos.

As she pass some classes her eyes suddenly fell on a familiar person who was talking with someone and coming to her direction. It seems like he didn't notice her so she hurriedly hide behind a pillar. Her heart beat raced as she closed her eyes trying to calm it down. She don't know how to face him now after making such idiotic bet. God, it's already so embarrassing.

While she was in thoughts, she saw him passing her side. He was laughing as his friend said something to him. It's good that they had different subjects so even if there's chances to meet but they won't attend the same class. And that is a kind of relief for her. She stared at his back. That tall figure and walking style, she couldn't help but feel her heart flattered.

Moving away from the pillar she finally ran towards her class not wanting to bump with him accidentally.

After the class she and Sanchita meet in the canteen. The canteen was full and crowdy. Sanchita sipped on her coffe as she looked at Nandini who was looking at something right now. Sanchita followed her eyes and found in the corner there sat a familiar figure. Sanchita smiled and snapped her finger before Nandini.

Nandini was startled then turn her head towards Sanchita who was sipping her coffee making sound.

"What?" Nandini frowned.

"Can you stop looking at him? He will suspect you if you keep looking at him like that"

Nandini sighed "I can't help it. I am scared about this situation but he is enjoying his time with his friends"

Sanchita rolled her eyes as she pushed the coffee cup away "will staring at him change everything? If you keep looking at him like that, even if he does not take your bet seriously, he will definitely start doubting it"

Nandini give a poker expression "are you trying to scare me to death?"

"Of course not, I am just pointing a fact"

Nandini sighed again "fine, my class is done and I am heading back. Are you going back or what?"

"I will get some notes first. Then I will go back"

"Okay then see you" Nandini get up and grabbed her bag.

She really wanted to glance at Manik's direction but she also feared about the bet so she left quickly without looking back. After teacher her room she threw the bag on bed and also throw herself on bed. She buried her face in her soft pillow.

"How could I do such thing that even making me embarrassed myself" she uttered.

Just then her phone started to ring. She reched her hand and grabbed it. Without looking at the id, she picked it up.

"Who's this?" She asked with closed eyes.

"Hi, you forgot me that fast?" A familiar voice sounded.

Her eyes opened immediately as she sit up and looked at the phone screen. Her heart jumped inside her chest and beat faster. Only thing is playing in her mind.

What she is going to do now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 646 115
Complete ✔️ First love is beautiful. Isn't it? Maybe or maybe not The story revolves around a teenage girl "Anne" who fall in love for the first tim...
184 12 12
I saw you ... Again. Meeting you again was unexpected. I was so sure that I hated you but as soon as I saw you again, I fell in love with you all ove...
359K 26.5K 32
Mrs. Nandini Deshpande had a perfect life-a loving and caring husband and a family, who she wasn't directly related to, but who cared for her like th...
2K 105 17
#406 in Romance(31/05/17) **** She was always a mystery unsolved. Scattered pieces of puzzles lay apart... Like a broken glass.. That's how she could...