Finding Myself (Completed)

By NocteLux

What would you do when you learn that everything you believe is actually a lie? Which life would you choose i... More

Endless Torture
Rejection
Parker's Pov...
Let the truth comes out
Unbearable Pain
Already 2 an half years
An Unknown Journey
Next Stop-Back to the Hell
I am back Bitches!
The Bonfire
The Longing Mark
The Only Chance
My First Weakness
Hide and Seek
Lost the One I love
Upcoming War
Blessed With Blood
The War and the Comeback
The mating
Happy Ever After
-Author's Note Important-
~Author's Not 2~ Importaaaant! Sequel Alarm!
Update Alarm
Author's note
Author's Millionth Note

Wait for me

13K 308 38
By NocteLux

Guys Kayla's future state is on the column. I didn't upload her childhood photo. I hope you like it :)

***___***

Leia’s Pov

It’s been 2 hours since we landed. We’re driving to the palace. My knights went before us because I wanted to visit the mall. Actually I have everything but I just didn’t want to go to the palace and face with all the chaos.

Parker was with me all along. He even carried all my shopping bags. He didn’t even complain once. I think he understood my intention about escaping from everything.

We stopped in front of the big white doors of the castle. My parents were waiting for me. Everyone dropped on one knee but I ran and hugged my mom.

“Hey baby, welcome home.” She said hugging me tight

“Hey mom, I missed you guys.” I turned and gave a hug to my dad too

“Welcome home my princess. We missed you too. The house was really quite when you were away.” He said caressing my hair

“I know right.” I said sarcastically

“You may rise. Welcome to the kingdom my friends.” Dad said to the Moon rise pack

“My King, it is an honor to meet you personally. I’m Parker, the Alpha of the Moon Rise Pack” Parker said coming forward

“Oh, so you are the one who broke my daughters heart!” dad said and growled to him. He backed away and bowed his head

“I’m sorry my King. I’m trying to fix everything with her. She is the love of my life. I swear in front of you that I will never hurt her.” He said

“Good. Because if you do I will be on your tail. Whatever, Katina will show you your rooms. Settle and come to dinner.” My dad said and walked inside. Mom gave Parker a slight smile and went after him.

“Well that was better than I thought” Parker said with a relieved sigh

I laughed at his expression and went inside to my room. I know one thing it will be a long dinner.

Parker’s Pov

After meeting with King and Queen we went to our rooms and settled. I can see where Leia took her beauty from. Her mother is a beautiful woman with long brunette hair, green eyes and a strong posture. But I must say that Leia’s powerful side and her strong jaw coming from her dad.

After I decided that I was ready to go to the dinner, I walked out of my room. It was a big place. The halls were full with pictures of past Kings and Queens and when I arrived to the end of the hall I saw Leia talking with her family. They were laughing at something. I admired her beauty one more time she was wearing a little lacy white dress and silver heels that showing off her beautiful legs.

While I was admiring her, I heard a throat clearing. When I look Leia’s face there was a playful smirk

“Are you enjoying the view?” she asked

 “I loved it actually. I must say white is looking good on you.” I said smiling and approaching to her.

I leaned to her ear and caressed her hair.

“You are so beautiful.” I whispered

“You’re not so bad yourself” she said and kissed me from the cheek. I was shocked by her sudden gesture that I didn’t realize when she walked away laughing.

When I felt myself a little better went in to the dining hall with a grin on my face. I think this will be a long dinner.

Mason’s Pov (Leia’s little brother)

After taking a quick shower, I got dressed and walked out of my room to dining hall. A lot of thoughts were running through my head. Like, when will I be able to find my mate? I’m already 16 but I still haven’t found her. I want to hold my mate in my arms too. I want to say her how much I love her.

But I think I’m not that lucky. As soon as I walked into the dining hall the most amazing ocean and vanilla scent hit me.

“Mate” my wolf chirped inside of me with happiness. God I can’t believe I found her. I scanned the room and saw a beautiful little girl laughing; meanwhile her blonde curls are jumping on her shoulders making her more beautiful.

“Mason!” my dad yelled I didn’t realize that he has called me a few times.

“Yes, dad?” I asked not turning my gaze away from the beauty.

“I see you found your mate, son.” Mom said

“Who is she?” Leia said in an exciting way and followed my gaze

“Oh. Mason that’s Kayla, Parker’s little sister.” She said

“Kayla” I whispered. God she is so beautiful. Just as I said her name she turned around and our eyes locked. She has beautiful baby blue eyes. She smiled and looked at me like she recognized who I am. She rose from her seat and walked towards me. Every eye in the room was on us, but I didn’t care.

She stopped in front of me. I drop to my knees. She touched my cheek and she still has the breathtaking smile on her face. I closed my eyes and felt the sparks which came with her touch.

“Are you my mate Mason?” her voice was like music to my ear. I opened my eyes and looked at her.

“Yes, Kayla. I’m your mate.” I said

“You have to wait for a few years, you know. I’m too young for us to be together.” She said. God she is so smart and cute that I can’t take my eyes of her. I smiled at her and touched her hair.

“I’ll wait for you forever Kayla.” I said and heard a few ‘awww’s around the room. Her smile grew and kissed my cheek.

“Good now come and sit with me.” She said and held my hand guiding me to our seats.

I can’t believe I found her. My mate, my love. I don’t care how old is she. Just like I said I’ll wait for her forever. Hell I waited her forever and a few years won’t be problem for me.

Leia’s Pov

After we learned that Kayla and Mason are mates. Everyone congratulated them but Parker couldn’t help but keep staring at them with an expression that I couldn’t read. I think he still hasn’t registered what was going on. I decided that we need to talk so I excused myself knowing that he would follow me.

Which he did. None of us talked until we reached to my room’s door.

“Talk.” I said. He snapped from his thoughts and looked at me confused

“What do you mean?”

“I saw how you looked at them. Is something wrong?” I asked with wary

“I just…umm…I don’t know how to react to this situation.” He said and furrowed his eyebrows.

“Parker, listen. I know this is hard for you. Hell this is even weird for me too. I never saw anyone find their mates at this young age. But I know my brother and he waited for this moment for too long. He won’t do anything to hurt her.” I said genuinely

“I know but she is my little sister. And I never thought it’ll be that soon, you know?”

I put my hand on his cheek; he closed his eyes and leaned to my palm. I didn’t know what to do so I did what comes to my mind first. I kissed him. ON THE LIPS!

I had no idea why did I do that but it felt good. He responded quickly. It was a sweet kiss and my mind was empty. Without registered what happened he pinned me to the door and I felt his hand on my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

When he touched my thigh, it was like a request so I wrapped my legs around his torso and he moaned. God his moan! Making me feel weak. It’s good to have his arms around me otherwise I would have been on the floor.

 He deepened our kiss and shove is tongue inside my mouth asking for entrance. I wanted to play a little and didn’t let him. He growled and squeezed my thigh.  I gasped it gave time to him and our tongues fought for dominance. Just then I felt the soft sheets on my back and I pulled away realizing our current position what would happen next.

His eyes were full of disappointment. But he replaced it with his beautiful/sexy smile. He leaned closer; his nose was touching the spot between my shoulder and neck, giving me goose bumps.

 “This is where you wear my mark when that day comes. But listen carefully. I’ll wait for you to the end of time as long as I know that you’re only and only mine.” He whispered to my ear. I tried so hard not to moan but failed. He chuckled and kissed that spot.

He pulled away and kissed my head one more time.

d

“Goodnight my love.” He said and walked to his room. I gave everything not to run after him and beg him to make me his.

I sat on the bed and thought what happened a few minutes ago and what would happen if I hadn’t stopped. Then touched my still sore lips, it felt right to be with him and touching and kissing him. I lay on my bed and before I drifted to a sleep with a smile on my face I heard Aria said.

He is our my mate, our one true love

“Yes, yes he is.” I didn’t know anything but to accept the only truth.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 57.1K 31
Hayley BloodFallen is a shy and awkward girl. Or so people thought. She goes to an all werewolf school, everyone mistreats her when her pack isn't lo...
4.6K 205 43
Mae Kin, a girl who's grown up on the base of The First Order all her life. She's trained under Supreme Leader Snoke, training with the Light, and Da...
568 68 28
At the age of 16, a young girl named Briana lives a normal life at school, until some thing disastrous happens causing the death of many. After that...
605 59 15
-This is actually not originally my book but my friend asked me to continue it- Chance Hades. A boy who's seen hell in front of his eyes and he coul...