Don't Say His Name

By IrrelevantPers0n

*COMPLETED* ****************************************** "There are four rules that you must do, if you break t... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
NEW YEARRRR BITCHEZ
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Announcement!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Not An Update
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
The Finale Part 1
The Finale Part 2
OFFICIAL!
REGINA OUT NOW!!!

Chapter 4

706 21 2
By IrrelevantPers0n

I'm standing in the middle of a field and I can only say one word to describe it.

Peace.

Around me there are a myriad of flowers, a couple of feet away there's a wooden arch with light pink and white roses around the arch and there's a beautifully wooden carved bench behind the arch but above the bench there's a stunning big blossom tree.

Everything is just so pure, gentle, safe like nothing can hurt me. I make my way through the arch to sit on the bench that's under the blossom tree and I just look, and admire.

A soft breeze caresses my skin and hair, I smile, lean back against the bench and close my eyes, in content with my surroundings.

'I wish I can stay here'.

But I can't, at some point I'll have to wake up and I might not dream about this again, but I'll always remember.

Eyes still closed I feel a harsh strong breeze hit me, I instantly sit up and see things are dying, from a distance there's a dark cloud covering the beautiful blue sky.

As the cloud comes closer I see that everything that the cloud passed is now dead everything's, the daisy's now dead and wilting away, the trees that was once full of life, is dead.

It's destroying life, my eyes start to water a bit.

'Why is it destroying everything?'.

'Why is it ruining life'.

'Where did it come from?'.

I jump out of my thoughts and back into reality, my eyes widen as the cloud is so close to me. I panic and I run as fast as I can away from that cloud the adrenaline is pumping throughout my whole body my main focus is to get out.

As I'm running I try to pinch my arm to wake up but it isn't working, the cloud is so close behind me, I try to run faster but my energy is starting to run out. I trip and roll on the ground, I gasp as the cloud passes over me.

I am now with the dead, I thought it would kill me like it killed the rest of life now its just cold, scary, empty...lost.

Being so cold goosebumps form everywhere on my body and since I'm somehow in a dress I don't have anything to cover me up so I can get semi warm. I jump as a loud thunder rippled through the dark cloud.

Things start to look blurry, I realise that it's fog, I can vaguely see the dead flowers and trees. My head whips around when I hear a whisper.

'Amelia'.

I look around to try and find the source of who the voice belongs to, it sounded like a man.

'I am your nightmare, your only nightmare.
You make me happy when you are sad.
You'll never know dear how much I loathe you.
Please take my sunshine away'.

Within a blink of an eye I'm on the ground, my back and head hurts it felt like someone yanked the back of my hair, I rub the back of my head closer to the left side which was the area where my hair was yanked.

I slowly stand up again.

'Why am I not waking up? This is just a dream! I need to wake up now!'.

Feeling brave which I know I'm going to regret I say well more like scream "Leave me alone!" My voice echo's.

"Umph!" I'm once again on the bloody floor but on my side, 'I am not being bullied again!' I've been bullied before in secondary school and it isn't a nice thing, it makes you so sad and depressed it's a horrible feeling but what kind of made it easier I could see the pain, the anger, the pressure to be the best, to be the top dog.

As they say eyes are windows to the soul, and I saw Carla Shaw's soul, that day I was heading to fourth period when I accidentally bumped into her, and the thing is she had a drink so when I accidentally bumped into her and her drink spilt on her.

And the next thing I know receiving punches after punches from Carla I looked at her and I saw right through her, the amount of pain and sadness I could see in her was unbearable. I can see bully's only bully because they can't stand that someone's happiness because their not but that is still no excuse of hurting anyone.

Back into reality I stand up again "Who are you!" My voice turns stronger. In the distance through the fog I can slightly see a figure coming towards me, from the figure I can tell it's a man, walking closer I see a bit more.

He's wearing a cloak, hood up so I can't see his face, his posture straight and long strides to what I just realised he's heading towards me. My palms turn sweaty, I can't run because there's no where to go and I know he'll catch up to me.

Now seven steps away from me he stops walking, he says nothing, he's just standing there looking at me, I don't say anything either, we're basically having a staring contest.

"Hello Amelia".

My eyebrows furrow "Who are you?" A dark chuckle escapes his throat "You are so naive, just like how I imagined" Now that is mean, I'm in a dream right so that means I have control.

I take two steps forward to show him I'm not intimidated by him "Well someone's a brave kitty" My voice turns stern "Who are you" He takes two strides towards me, now we're five steps apart "You'll know who I am when you say my name Amelia, but I guess you've figured out now that I can't tell you my name".

I take two steps, now we're three steps apart "Now why should I do that?" I see his chest heave, he doesn't seem happy "I need to be free" He said through gritted teeth, he takes two steps forward, now we're one step apart, I take that last step, now chest to chest, I have to look up and I still can't see his face.

"I will never say your name" My voice surprisingly calm. I hear his heavy breathing "Amelia you have to, please my Ameliana" I feel a pang in my chest "What did you call me?" I whisper.

He reaches out his hand to me but it isn't a normal hand, it's decayed and you can see some of his bones, I quickly step back and cover my mouth when I gasp. He realises.

"Don't worry my Ameliana, soon I'll be back and you'll recognise me" He says softly. My eyes look at him instead of his hand which he now retreated "I don't know you" I whisper again.

He takes a step forward chest to chest once again "When you say my name you'll remember me and I'll turn into my original form, we'll be together again Ameliana" He sounds hopeful but something doesn't feel right.

"I don't trust you".

This doesn't feel right, somethings off, first he's violent and attacking me and now he's saying how from his tone and words that we were once 'lovers'? Why attack someone who you love or like? Then it hits me.

"You're lying".

"I'm not lying".

"Then why attack someone who you love" We step back away from each other in unison "Ameliana you have to trust me, you need to remember me" Fustration creeps up "My name isn't Ameliana it's Amelia and we were never lovers or whatever you're lying".

"Amelia" He carefully walks to me but I step back "Don't come any closer!" Suddenly thunder roars which makes me jump "Ameliana Odette Laurent born in 1889 Paris.

You were eighteen when we met your mother Katarzyna, Nowak was her maiden name before she met your father Sébastian Laurent, your mother Polish and your father French who got married in 1868.

You had a little brother called Henri but he died at 8 years old on the same day of your seventeenth birthday, he died because he was sick from an unknown disease".

Why doesn't this seem like a joke, like this is real, like he's honest, he couldn't make all of that up just on spot and the details.

"We met infront of the Eiffel Tower, I was walking reading the paper when I bumped into you and from that day on we'd meet each other in front of the tower without fail, until you got sick" His head lowers.

"From the symptoms you had it was the same as your brothers, two weeks later you died, before you got sick I was going to propose to you, after that I was a mess, I couldn't live without you, so I made a deal" Confusion appears on my face.

"There were rumours of someone who had great power, I tracked the person down and found a man he was a Mort which means death in French.

Morts are powerful beings who practice Magik, they were peaceful people, they liked to keep the balance of the earth, I told him about the situation and he kindly enough made a spell. The one to bring back your love".

I shake my head trying to make sense of the story I place my index fingers on my temples and rub them in circles.

"So basically we met in the eighteen hundreds we met and 'fell in love' all because we bumped into each other, how long were we together? And you got me reincarnated so we could be together again but why this long? There are so many things".

He let out a sad sigh "Every reincarnation with you you always died on your twenty-first birthday that's why I want you to say my name so I can save you".

"Why was I dying before my twenty-first in every reincarnation" A growl rumbles through him "Because of him" My curiosity is at it's peak "Who's him?".

"The man who takes you away from me, he is the reason for your deaths" There's one question I never thought to ask "What are you?" His posture is now stuff as a bored, he's quiet "I'm an angel".

I have never used any profanitys before but this is.

'Bullshit'.

I need to wake up this doesn't feel right, his words do feel real some of them but there's so much more to the story than he's telling I don't want to ask anymore questions I just want to wake up, even though I have a million questions I don't feel comfortable talking to him.

"Ameliana, I need you to say my name we belong to each other".

'Bullshit'.

"Ameliana please talk to me" He pleads, annoyence is popping up "My name isn't Ameliana my name is Amelia if what your saying is true-".

'Which it isn't'.

"Her and I are completely different people-" He interupts me "Ameliana-" "My name isn't Ameliana! Stop calling me that! Just stop!".

"Amelian-".

"Don't you dare call me that! I don't understand why you can't see that I am not Ameliana it's like my words are passing through you! Why won't you hear me, when I say I am not her" My voice was full of one word, anger.

He takes a heavy deep breath "Listen to me-" I interrupt "No I am not listening to you! I have heard enough of your stories of reincarnation, witches, angels, past lives just stop please I just want to go home!".

I squeeze my eyes shut praying that this stops, "Amelian-" I've heard enough now.

"MY NAME IS NOT AMELIANA JUST GO AWAY!".

I open my eyes, I'm in my bathroom, I look around confused, my gaze turns to the mirror and all that fills me is shock, on my mirror there's writing with what looks like lipstick, I feel something in my hand, it's the lipstick and I look back to the mirror.

'NE DIS PAS SON NOM!'.

(A/N...I don't even know I might take a break cause I really need to work on my other book and all that shit 🙄 I have no clue when I'm going to update next this is a hard one to do man.

If anyone has suggestions I would love to hear them!

See ya soon 🤞)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 474 34
[COMPLETED : 5|09|2016 and slowly editing ] He snapped his fingers and a red flame flourished into existence. "How did you-" "I'm a professional." He...
721 98 22
Mature Audiences: Everything happens in 3's, a murder, a lost love, and a fantasy, many years in the making... But will she survive when all three of...
868 195 40
Hey there folks, I'm Cody Phillips, welcome to New Orleans. N'awlins is known for many wonderful things, our coffee, music and the ability to throw a...
1.4K 49 11
" you will do as i say ...no ifs and buts ...do u hear me ? " he shouted .She was terrified and hiding herself from him .She knew if she didn't reply...