My way, soon

By WittyWitch222

Your best friends older brother, you shouldn't, but the feelings just won't go away. (18+ only, minors DNI... More

Chapter 1-homecoming
Chapter 2-Information
Chapter 3-the party
Chapter 4- Mystery Man
Chapter 5-Feelings
Chapter 6-Ouch
Chapter 7-breakfast in bed
Chapter 8-The show
Chapter 9- Surprise
Chapter 10-Interview
Chapter 11- The talk
Chapter 12- Tidal wave
Chapter 13-Shots
Chapter 14-Drunk
Chapter 15- Bruised
Chapter 16- Rain
Chapter 17-Business
Chapter 18-Tomato Soup
Chapter 19-Steps
Chapter 20- Peonies
Chapter 21-Birthday
Chapter 22-Tights
Chapter 23-Happier
Chapter 25-Four
Chapter 26-Ignore it
Chapter 27-Shattered
Chapter 28- Dream
Chapter 29-Disheveled
Chapter 30-Winter Air
Chapter 31- Ever
Chapter 32-Goodbye
Chapter 33- Love
Authors Note
Authors note
Chapter 36-Yours
Chapter 37- Running
Chapter 38-Honor
Chapter 39- Together
Chapter 40- Process
Chapter 41- Ready
Chapter 42- Pictures
Chapter 43- Cheers
Chapter 44- New Beginnings
Chapter 45- Adventure
Chapter 46- And
Chapter 47- Lucky
Chapter 48- Moments
Chapter 49-Always
Chapter 50-Epilogue

Chapter 24-New Terms

1.1K 21 19
By WittyWitch222

I sat in the car on the way back to the bus, Jake on my left his hand on my thigh,  Sam on my right holding my hand with our fingers interlaced.  I was speechless, this was really weird, it felt like I should be hiding from one or the other but they were both content just being beside me.  Or at least it seemed like they were.  The whole car ride back was silent until we were almost back to the bus.

"Hey Sloan do you want to go get lunch before we have to be at the venue?" Sam said quietly, looking over at me.

"No way you got to see her last night." Jake interrupted

"For like 5 minutes! She fell asleep." Sam snapped back at him.   I bit my lip as I tried to suppress my smile. 

"Now now, boys, this is what we just talked about.  No arguing over my time." I said putting my hands on each of their thighs.  They both reacted like toddlers, Jake crossing his arms and looking out the window and Sam pouting.

"Sam, I will go get lunch with you." I said as he smiled, "Jake we can go out after the show if you want." He nodded.   We pulled up to the bus and both boys opened the doors and waited for me to choose a side.  I had made a grave mistake when I thought about doing this.  These were Kiszka men, the most competitive people I know. I sighed as I considered climbing through the sunroof.  I decided to get out on Jake's side, Sam rolled his eyes and shut the door.  I watched as Sam ran over to the bus door, opening it before Jake could so that he could hold it open for me.  I couldn't help but giggle, I was enjoying this too much. 

"So mature," Jake mumbled as we passed,

"So mature" Sam mocked him.  I just stayed silent and shook my head.   Josh and Danny sat in the kitchen eating their lunch.  They both watched as I brought my stuff to the back room but said nothing. 

"Let me just change really quick and then we can go" I said as I walked into my room, the front of the bus stayed silent.  I got changed and did my makeup, heading back to the front of the bus.

"Ready beautiful?" Sam said holding out his hand,

"Yup," I said with a smile grabbing his hand, we started to go out the door,

"Wait!" Jake said running up to me, " I'll see you before the show?" I nodded and he kissed me on the lips.   I looked over to see Josh and Danny, both of them staring with their mouths open.  I giggled. 

"Jake why don't you give Josh and Danny the rundown before their heads explode." I said, He turned around and smiled as he saw their confused looks. 

"Will do, I'll see you later." He gave my hand a gentle squeeze as me and Sam made our way out of the door.  I glanced back to see his eyes still on me as Sam and I made our way down the street.

"So, what would you like for lunch love?" Sam asked as we walked, "Anything you want."

"I'm not sure whats around here?" I said blushing at the fact of Sam calling me a pet name and not Sloan like normally. It made my heart flutter.

"Want to just walk until we find something, let fate decide?" He said giving me a playful wink, I smiled back up at him

"Sure, that sounds fun." I said leaning against him a little as we walked.  We walked a bit before we stumbled upon a small family owned diner called Micky's We both slid into the booth and looked at the menus.  I of course ordered chicken tenders and fries, Sammy got a salad.   We handed the menus over to our waiter and Sam turned slightly to me putting one hand on my thigh and the other around my shoulders. 

"So how are you feeling about this?" He said, his thumb moving back and forth slowly over my thigh,

"Sam are you seriously asking if I've already decided?" I said smirking

"No, no, thats not what I meant, I just meant are you ok with how it's going, I know me and Jake can be a little much." he said as he tilted his head slightly, looking at me waiting for an answer. 

"Well, it's definitely different but I don't have any complaints," I said placing a kiss on his cheek, "What about you?"

"Well I'm just lucky that you're giving me a chance, yeah it sucks you're not just mine yet, but I have no problem fighting for you until you are."  He said smirking at me.  He was serious and I just looked at him with wide eyes, I didn't know what to say.   I looked down and bit my lip, "Was that too much? I'm sorry."

"No it's ok, it just shocked me for a second" I said reassuring him, "I guess I'm just happy to be spending time with you again, I really missed you, more than I ever have really.  And it's so different now,"

"Good different or bad different," He said abruptly, taking his arm out from behind me

"Sammy, good different of course.  I never expected anything like this to ever happen between us, but I'm so glad it did, because there is definitely something here." I said, he smiled and kissed me on the forehead,

"I'm glad it happened too," He said wrapping his arm back over me.  I sat there in total bliss, I really had missed him so much, it was great just sitting and talking with him, he had such a calming presence.   His touch was something I didn't know I craved until we found out we had feelings for each other and now I couldn't get enough.  We finished our lunch and went back to the bus.

"Wait, before we go back inside," Sam said, flipping me around to face him, one hand behind my neck the other pulling my hips to his, he kissed me.  A de       ep passionate kiss, it lasted a while before he finally pulled away.  He looked down at me as I blushed, my heart racing at this point.  I bit my bottom lip as he raised a brow and gave me a smirk, "Ok, now we can go inside." 

I sighed trying to compose myself as I stepped inside the bus, I walked in to see Jake sitting at the table, I looked around and noticed no one else was there.

"Where is everyone?" I asked as I took my jacket off,

"Danny is with Kenzi and Josh is at the venue already with Rhiannon." He said plainly, "So how was lunch?" he asked patting the couch next to him

"It was great." Sam said trying to annoy Jake,

"I wasn't asking you," Jake snapped back at him

"It was good thanks for asking," I said placing a kiss on his cheek as Sam looked away and made his way to the bathroom,

"So what do you want to do after the show?" he asked turning my legs so they draped over his lap,

"hmm I don't know its up to you," I said, "You usually want to go out for drinks which is fine with me,"

"Ok, maybe, I'll let you know after the show."  he said giving me a kiss.

"Jake you ready to head to the venue?" Sam said walking back towards us,

"Yup, lets go." Jake said patting my legs so I would move them,   "You coming babe?"

"I think I'm going to catch up on some work, I will head over before the show starts." 

"Ok see you then," Jake said walking out of the door,

"Catch you later," Sam said giving me a wink as he followed.

Things were starting to move more smoothly, but was this even helping, of course I was in heaven getting this attention from both of them but I was starting to feel like this may make things even harder in the end. It was too late to go back now.  I went to the room and sat on the bed for a moment considering that from now on I'd be sleeping in it alone.  Some of my favorite moments with Jake were when we would just lay there in silence wrapped up in each other enjoying each others company, I would miss that.  I wanted so badly to experience that with Sam, sure we had shared a bed before but that was as friends, I wanted so much to experience how we are now.  Maybe I could make up a new rule, I'd run it past them later. 

I walked into the back door of the venue and made my way down the hall, Someone ran up hugging me from behind, and then quickly covering me eyes, saying nothing.  I took a deep breath, I could smell vanilla and pine.  This was definitely Sam, Jake had more of a mahogany woodsy smell.

"Sammy, I know thats you," I giggled,

"aw, How'd you guess," He said flipping me around and giving me a quick kiss, he was always so playful.

"You think I don't recognize the cologne that I bought for you?" I laughed as I hugged him now facing him,

"Oh thats right, I almost forgot, I was thinking some other girl got this for me." He joked, I pulled back and gave his shoulder a soft punch

"Oh well then you can go find this other girl then," I said turned to walk away, he giggled,

"no, no, no," He said grabbing me and pulling me back into him, "You're the only girl I want." He kissed me on the forehead,  "I gotta go finish getting ready, I'll see you later" He walked off into his fitting room.

"Hey you," I turned around to see Jake walking towards me.  I smiled, I had missed being with him the last couple days, sure I was around him but not nearly as much. 

"Hey babe," I said wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him, I felt him smile as he pulled away, "So did you figure out what you want to do after the show?"

"I kind of just want some quiet time with you?  How does that sound?" He asked looking down at me and pushing my hair behind me ear,

"That sounds perfect." I sighed.  It really did sound amazing, I was tired and just wanted to relax and talk with him.

"Ok great, I can't wait." He said, "I gotta go finish getting ready, "I'll see you in your spot later?" His face dropped, "Or will you be on Sam's side..?"

"I actually need to talk to both of you about that and something similar, maybe before the show?" I asked

"Sure lets go find Sam now," Jake said taking my hand. 

"Oh he's in his room," I said, Jake shot me a look, "Jake nothing happened yet but that doesn't mean it won't, are you sure you're ok with this whole thing?" He stayed quiet for a moment,

"I am if it means I still have a chance with you.  Its just taking me some time to adjust, It's hard seeing the woman I love with someone else." He said looking down.  I sighed not sure of what to say, "Sloan, it's ok, it's just taking some getting used to.  Come on lets talk to Sam." We walked to Sam's room and I knocked on the door.

"Hey, can we all talk real quick?" I asked peeking my head in,

"Uh sure, did something happen?" Sam asked concerned

"No, I just have some new rules I'd like to run past you guys," I said as I stepped into the room pulling Jake in behind me

"Ok sure," Sam said

"Ok so two things, first I hate sleeping alon-"

"I volunteer!" Sam interrupted jokingly

"Sam shut up, let her finish." Jake hissed rolling his eyes

"Anyways, I hate sleeping alone so what if, you guys just traded off every other night?  JUST to sleep and cuddle" I looked at them waiting for a reply, they looked back and forth at each other,

"Well I don't know about Sam but how do you expect me to cuddle you and not want more." Jake said raising a brow,

"Well I guess you will just have to control yourself Jacob." I said sternly.  The boys gave each other another glance before agreeing to the new terms, "Ok and second, I will start each show on Sam's side and half way through I will come over to Jake's side." I knew Jake always loved seeing me after shows so I decided that was an ok compromise.  "Sound fair?"

"Sounds good to me," Sam said shrugging his shoulders

"Thats fair," Jake said, "We should probably go get to our sides,"  Jake said turning to walk out of the room, Sam followed and turned down the hall that took him to his side, he looked back wondering where I was,

"I'll be right there!" I yelled, he nodded and continued on towards his side,

"Good luck tonight," I whispered to Jake, giving him a kiss on the cheek, He gave me a soft smile,

"I'll see you after." He said slowly letting go of me and walking to his side.  I hurried over to Sam's side.  As I approached him I watched as he looked out at the crowd,

"Do you ever get nervous?" I said stepping up and grabbing his hand.  I knew Jake didn't but I had never asked Sam.

"Not really, I have to much fun to be nervous," He said stepping towards me "And now I have you over here, how could anything bother me." He smiled leaning down and kissing me,

"Well good luck out there ok?" I said smiling.  They were announced and Sam ran out on stage.  I watched closely as he plucked away at his base.  The way he moved, it was like he had a spiritual experience every time he played, it was entrancing.  Oh shit, I had to get over to Jakes side.  I sped walked over to his side to watch the last half of the show.  He always made playing look so hot, and also somehow effortless. He smiled when he spotted me, locking eye contact for a brief moment between songs.  They finished the last finished the last song and Jake ran over, picking me up in the air just like normal, a huge smile on his face, his hair sticking to it from sweat. 

"Amazing as always," I giggled as he put me down,

"Thank you, let me get changed really quick and then we can head back to the bus for our night in." He grinned, I could tell he was excited to spend time with me,

"Ok, want me to just meet you back at the bus?" I yelled after him,

"Sure!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1K 29
Friends with benefits is never a great idea, but sometimes being with someone who feels like he's getting further and further away isn't much easier...
3.1K 28 17
Story in which you will discover a supernatural romance between you and Jake.
1.2K 2 24
"𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆." 𝑶𝒏𝒚𝒙 𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏 doesn't know what it's like to have someone love her. She wants to f...
307 5 15
Y/n finds herself desperately in love with Sam Kiszka with no sign of recovery. After months spent begging for a hint of reciprocity, she's met with...