Tokyo Revengers:When Fists Fl...

Door demetriusperry

"You too have a family. One day, i'm sure you'll meet them. When you do, make sure you take good care of them... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 42

1.7K 102 18
Door demetriusperry

Izayoi was seen walking to Musashi Shrine. As he was walking, he was thinking to himself. Today was the first meeting of the New Year. However, he had a good guess on what will be the topic of this meeting.

"This is definitely gonna be about what happened on Christmas. The real question is gonna be what the aftermath of that battle is really gonna be like now."

"This is the first meeting of the new year. Be prepared, all members of the Tokyo Manji Gang!!!!!!"

Izayoi and all the members of Toman stood in silence as they heard Draken speak. After a few minutes, Mikey walked forward as he now stood next to Draken. After receiving a nod from Mikey, Draken continued.

"Toman and Black Dragon faced each other in conflict. We originally had a peace agreement, but that failed. It was caused by discord between the brothers Taiju and Hakkai Shiba. Toman clashed with the Black Dragons on Christmas, claiming victory after a hard-fought battle. Three people here today will discuss this matter with everyone. The first person, Hakkai Shiba, step forward!!!!"

Soon Hakkai began to walk towards the shrine. He looked at his fellow members of Toman. Specifically, the ones who were present during Toman's battle with Black Dragon. As they all nod their heads, Hakkai spoke up.

"It all started with a stupid little lie that I told. To keep up that little lie, I dragged my family........I dragged Toman into it. Then the problem grew,  resulting in the conflict between Toman and Black Dragon. I'm responsible for all this. Everyone, i'm sorry."

As Hakkai bowed his head, Izayoi let a smile form on his face. While he understands that Hakkai just wanted to protect his family, he was happy to see the boy learn how his actions affected others and seeing him take responsibility. Soon Izayoi took a deep breath as he shouted at the top of his lungs.

"DON'T SWEAT IT, HAKKAI! WE'RE ALL PROBLEM CHILDREN HERE!!!! THAT'S WHAT MAKES US TOMAN!!!!"

"Heiwajima-kun......"

"Don't worry Hakkai. Toman isn't petty enough to kick you out over something like this."

"Now then! The second to speak up on the matter! Inui, to the front!"

Izayoi, Takemichi, and Chifuyu's eyes widen in shock with who they saw next. Standing right next to Draken were Inui and Koko. As the two of them were in front of Toman, they began to speak.

"Seishu Inui, from the 11th generation Black Dragons."

"Hajime Kokonoi, from the same gang. The 10th generation of Black Dragon lost to Toman. Our former leader, Taiju Shiba, has retired. We have succeeded as the leaders of the 11th generation of Black Dragon."

"And, after discussing it with Mikey, we've decided to join under Toman."

"The Black Dragons are under my command? Why...who's decision was it?"

"If we're going to be apart of Toman, we'd rather be with him. Those were their very own words. They had another pick, but they seemed to be a bit terrified of him."

As Takemichi heard this, he saw Inui and Koko looking at Izayoi. With a small nod, Takemichi could start to see who they were terrified of. When Koko and Inui walked towards Takemichi, they decided to say one last thing.

"Glad to be here, Captain."

"I won't ask you to trust us. Just tell us when you need us, we'll help you."

After this, Draken ordered for everyone's attention. Soon Mikey stepped forward as there was one more thing that needed to be discussed. When he stood before his gang, he looked over all of them as he began to discuss the last topic.

"Lastly, I want to talk about something involving the Christmas conflict. Kisaki Tetta!"

"Yes!"

"You're fired."

Everyone in Toman was in complete shock. Kisaki, a captain of Toman, was just let go. Chifiyu and Izayoi knew that they reported to Mikey about what Kisaki did during Christmas, but they never knew that Mikey would respond like this. As Kisaki looked at Mikey, his eyes were wide with shock.

"What are you saying, Mikey? You're joking, right?"

"I'm not joking here. You're fired."

"Woah. Hold the phone, Mikey. If you fire Kisaki, then i'm out too. That means of the 450 members of Toman, the 50 members of Moebius and 300 members of Valhalla will all leave. Then Toman will shrivel up to just 100. Are you sure about this?"

Hanma did bring up a fair point in Izayoi's opinion, as much as he hates to agree. If this happens, Toman's numbers will drop significantly. As he looked at his brother, he saw him staring at Hanma and Kisaki as he already had his answer.

"I don't care. Toman's gotten too big anyway."

"Gotten too big? What the hell, Mikey? Isn't that Toman's goal?"

"Then was your instigation of the Christmas conflict done to make Toman bigger? You spurred on Takemitchy and the others and gave Yuzuha a knife so she could kill Taiju. Mitsuya, Chifuyu, and Daiji-kun told me everything. In order to make Toman bigger, I ignored your underhanded tactics until now. But that ended the moment you got my brother involved."

"Manjiro......."

Izayoi couldn't believe what he was hearing. Did Mikey care for him that much? To be honest, Izayoi felt a little happy. The two of them always had each others back. After realizing they were brothers, their bond only grew stronger. As Izayoi was slowly walking forward, he heard Kisaki speak as he saw the boy step towards Mikey.

"NO! You'd grown weak! Taiju was a threat to Toman! I acted for your sake!!!"

"Hey! Who said you could come up here?"

Draken stood in front of Kisaki as he was overstepping his boundary. While this happened, Draken suddenly put up his left arm as he blocked a punch from Hanma. As this happened, Hanma was smiling as he was facing Draken.

"Shut up and let Kisaki talk, fucker."

"You assho-"

Draken's eyes widen in shock. Before he realized it, Hanma was already knocked out and on the ground. When Draken looked in front of him, he saw Izayoi with his right fist raised. When Izayoi looked at Hanma, he saw that he punched a few of the boy's teeth out. Soon Izayoi slammed his right foot onto Hanma's skull as he looked at Draken with a smirk on his face.

"A hound is meant to bite anything that poses a threat to its home, right Draken?"

"Heh. You got me, Daiji-kun. We'll hear out what that bastard Kisaki says. But he if he tries anything on Mikey...."

"Mikey can handle himself, but he won't need to. I'll beat that four eyed bastard to a pulp before he lifts a finger towards my brother."

As Izayoi was standing next to Draken, they both looked towards Mikey. They saw him staring blankly at Kisaki. As Kisaki stood before Mikey, he tried to reason with the boy.

"Don't listen to these worthless fools, Mikey! Aren't you going to make a new age for delinquents? Toman's gonna get bigger and become an organization that'll bring anyone to their knees! If it gets bigger, it's sure to breed darkness! I'll take on that darkness so you can shine!!!! You need me, Mikey! I am the shadow you cast. We need each other. So reconsider this, Mikey. You can't achieve your dream through lip service alone."

After hearing Kisaki's words, Mikey turned his back on him and walked away. Soon Izayoi noticed that Mikey was walking towards him. The moment Mikey stood with his brother, he turned towards Kisaki.

"We're through Kisaki. Your arbitrary decisions will ruin my dream. Besides, I already got someone on my side to help me achieve my dream."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.2K 103 12
Three years ago, around the time of the Moebius incident, she died at the hospital. When she woke up, another person was occupying her body. That per...
260K 11.5K 58
(Y/N) (L/N) Is Takemitchi Hanagaki's cousin and childhood bestfriend, she was a kind and caring person, but ever since (Y/N) transferred at the Phili...
192K 6.9K 50
"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑, 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄?" -𝐑𝐘𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐉𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐍 '𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍' "𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄." -(𝐋/𝐍)...