DARKNESS IS LIGHT

By -monawrites

'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
ALERT 🚨
Chapter 58
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 69

47.5K 2K 2.4K
By -monawrites

AUTHOR'S POV

As if right on schedule with the plan, the truck was coming down the road at full speed.

"Delivery truck at 3:00." Enzo spoke through his earpiece. "Heads up Carlo."

Right after the order was given, Carlo stepped out of the police car and flagged down the truck.

"This uniform makes my ass itch." He grumbled to the others, scratching his butt as the truck came to a stop. Kelsey and the others chuckled on the other end of his earpiece.

"Execute phase one." Luciano ordered and Carlo held up his fake badge towards the two African American men seated in the truck.

"License and registration." Carlo ordered and the guy passed them to him. He looked down at the pieces of info and frowned.

They were long expired. It puzzled him how they were just driving around with useless information on American roads. Wasn't that illegal. Then again, they were moving drugs.

Yes, Vlad was in America.

When Carlo looked back up from the papers, the itch in his ass immediately disappeared. One of guys had a gun pointed at his head.

"Snipers, on point." Luciano announced. "Shoot."

And just like that each man had a bullet to his head. Clean headshot.

"Thought my ass was grass for a second." Carlo laughed, walking back to his car and scratching his butt.

"Grahams." Kelsey called through her earpiece.

"Yes, my lovely child." Her father teased and she frowned.

"You're up." Enzo announced and within seconds Graham and Keon swiftly left the bushes and ran towards the truck. Two more men followed, removing the bodies as Kelsey's brother and father took control of the truck.

"We're in." Keon stated, starting up the engine.

"Good." Kelsey praised, causing her brother to smile.

"Dear daughter." Graham cheesed. "If we make it out alive, I owe you a few tea parties in your doll house."

"I'll hold you to that." Kelsey laughed and her father nodded.

"Now, come and get us." She ordered as her brother reversed and drove back to their vehicle that was parked a few minutes down.  Carlo followed behind.

When Keon reached with the truck, they moved quick. Luciano, Kelsey and Enzo exited their Van and climbed in the back of the delivery truck.

They made themselves comfortable, hiding behind the huge packages of cocaine as Aldo and a few others joined them.

Carlo was the last to enter the truck, still scratching his ass. Luciano frowned and a few people gagged when he smelt his fingers.

"Smells like ass." He chuckled and Enzo sucked his teeth.

"Wait for me." Marco announced, hopping in and closing the doors. "Dante stayed to lead those in the van."

Luciano nodded as the truck pulled off. They were heavily loaded with weapons and ammo.

After about an hour drive, Graham moved the little partition window. "We're approaching the destination." He announced before shutting it again.

"Stay put." Luciano ordered as they heard talking outside. Then, the doors of the truck were swung open.

"See." Graham groaned. "Nothing fishy, now can you back the fuck off so we can do our job nigga. I gotta get da bread, I got like 12 baby mommas and hoes too."

Only those in the truck knew he was lying, because the man sounded very believable.

"It's just protocol." Someone stated dryly. Luciano and his men were out of sight. Hidden behind the packages, and squeezed into some very tiny places. Some were even inside the packages with the drugs.

How they got there, don't even ask.

"You're good." The guy announced as he closed the doors.

The moment they heard it lock, they all exhaled a sigh of relief. Soon after, the truck was on the move again.

"Y'all good back there?" Graham knocked and opened the partition window.

"Yeah." Everyone answered and he sucked his teeth.

"I wasn't talking bout any of you. I was talking bout my little kid." He grumbled. "You good Kelsey Welsey?"

"Yeah. Bye." Kelsey groaned, feeling annoyed by the nickname.

"Okie." Graham smiled before shutting the window.

"You okay?" Luciano asked, taking her hand in his. "You look nervous, amore."

She could hear the worry in his voice, but he should've known Kelsey was more than able to handle herself.

"I'm good baby." She smiled, placing a kiss on his lips. "Now let's go kick some ass and get the little cheating fucker back."

"Don't remind me." Luciano groaned, placing a kiss on her forehead as the truck came to a stop.

"Now remember guys." He lectured. "We stick to the plan. You all know the layout of the building, use it to your advantage. Marco, you and Dante are to protect the wife, don't let her out of your sight. Make sure the van is on this compound immediately after we secure the perimeter."

"Carlo, you'll assist Alexei. You're both with Aldo. Kelsey is with me and Enzo and everyone else, you know you're position." Luciano finished.

"Lock and load pussies." Kelsey ordered and everyone cranked up their guns before pulling the ski masks over their heads.

The moment the doors swung open, guns went off. The men in the storage room were caught off guard. Ambushed.

The silencers made it much easier, Luciano and his men moved through the storage base like machines. It was a clean sweep.

Stealthily and steadily.

"Grahams. Keep watch for the van." Luciano ordered and they nodded, armored up and ready.

"Aldo, clear the first base. The others take the second." He instructed again. "Enzo and I will be on the roof."

They all split, each group ready to complete their part of the plan.

Four men followed Luciano, Kelsey and Enzo to the roof. Watching their backs and shooting the Petrov's gaurds.

"Luci you're up." Enzo announced and Luciano immediately got to work, cutting and removing a space big enough to fit them through in the glass of the skylight.

Most importantly, a space big enough for Kelsey's ass.

"Finished." He stated, carefully removing the piece of glass and sending down the rope.

"The coast is clear." One of the men announced into his earpiece.

"Right on time." Enzo sighed in relief, fitting his gloves and lowering himself on the rope.

"Me next." Kelsey chirped and Luciano got a good look at her.

She wore sturdy combat boots, the ski mask and a shorts with her ass cheeks hanging out. She had two guns strapped to her thick thighs and a knife in a casing as well. But what caught her finance's attention was the fact that she wore the vest outside, when he strictly told her to wear it on the inside of her top. And instead of the long sleeved shirt, she was wearing a little spaghetti strap blouse. They went all black.

"Bella, what the fuck?" Luciano yelled. "I told you not to wear that."

"What?" The girl frowned. "It's hotter."

"Just get your ass down there." Luciano grumbled, sending her down on the rope. She blew him a kiss while going down and he couldn't help but smirk.

Next Luciano went down, followed by the others.

"Petrov is on this floor, Vlad is downstairs." Enzo announced.

"Are you sure you can handle this, amore? Luciano pushed and Kelsey sucked her teeth. "I don't feel good leaving you by yourself with that man."

"Luciano, we agreed that you'd get Vlad and I'd get the fucker." She frowned.

"Only because you were riding me too good." Luciano argued but quickly shut up when she glared at him.

"Ok baby. Be careful." Luciano kissed her lips before making his way down the hall with Enzo and two of the gaurds.

The other two stayed with Kelsey for her protection.

Swiftly, they made their way to the Petrov quarters and pushing the door open, the kinkiest sight greeted them.

"No fucking way!" Kelsey whispered to the chuckling gaurds as they made their way into the room silently.

Before them laid Petrov himself, strapped to a bed. Being whipped by a lady in leather as he wore female lingerie.

He was a sick man.

"Oh, yes bitch." Petrov moaned. "Hit me just like that."

The whip in the lady's hand connected with the man's back, leaving a huge red mark.

"Just like that." Kelsey whispered in the woman's ear, covering her mouth and holding a gun to her head.

One of Luciano's men put a finger on his lip, urging the woman to be silent and she frantically nodded. The other took the whip from her hand and led her out of the room.

Kelsey silently motioned for the guard to leave and he complied, giving the whip to her.

"What the fuck are you doing bitch!" Petrov yelled. "Hit me!"

"If you insist." Kelsey smirked seductively, cracking the whip and lashing the disgusting man across his back.

"Fuck." He winced in pain. "That was harsh."

Kelsey continued lashing him and he just laid there and took each hit. The man was a masochistic maniac.

Kelsey couldn't help the smirk that played on her lips when she saw his back bleeding.

'For the ancestors.' She thought to herself and smiled.

She then straddled the man's back. She thanked God he was laying face down. The man looked like a pig. It was going to be harder than she thought.

"Mhmmm." The man moaned as Kelsey massaged his shoulders. "Just like that."

He moaned even more when her hands went lower. Caressing his back.

Kelsey's fingers trailed down the center of his back, searching for the perfect one. The minute she found it, she sunk he fingers into him. She gripped it and pulled up the bone in his vertebral column. Temporarily paralyzing him.

Maybe it's wasn't so hard.

____________________

END OF CHAPTER 💕

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT 🤠

PLEASE 🙏🏽

VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6M 791K 66
Book Two in the I Am Not A Prostitute series. Warning: Mature Audiences Only!! -Strong Sexual Content -R-rated language -Adult situation #1 in Fict...
1.1M 8.6K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...
14.4K 426 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
144K 2.7K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...