Moonchildren

Από ZeroGlitchez8

Seven tattered lost souls, seven problems each weighing on different shoulders, all brought together by the m... Περισσότερα

CHARACTERS
•Kim Namjoon•
•Kim Seokjin•
•Min Yoongi•
•Park Jimin•
•Kim Taehyung•
First meeting
Farewell
Yoongi
Namjoon
Seokjin
Hoseok
Jimin
Taehyung
Liberty (Namjin)
Liberty (Yoongseok)
Liberty (Taemin)
Heineken The Healer
Kaja
Well Damn
Loser Lover
I Fuck With You
Home
Welcome To Hell
Lights out
The Revolution
On A Mission
On A Mission 2
It's Going Down Basement
I'm sorry
In Sync
Heineken The Healer II
Tree Climbing
Healing
Hustle Life
The Mall
Drunk Dazed
Puzzled
Mommy
Tear
New Start
Smartphones
New Us
Beach Brawl
Tower Of Hope
Insomnia
Let It Die
DNA
Harmony
Moonchildren
Thank You!

•Jung Hoseok•

457 17 4
Από ZeroGlitchez8

A bold violin like sound dominates the room. The soothing melody rings around the house and the male rolls his shoulders back his eyes closed and head hung low.

'💜💜💜'

'Hoseok Oppa✨✨✨'

'Saranghaeyo'

'Hoseokie ddaebak'

'😍'

'😘😘😘'

"I'm so shocked"

The voice drags out its words and laughs almost maniacally. Hoseok alks to the middles of the room and stands infront of his camera.

'👑'

And when the last laugh sounds out...

"Ha-Ha!"

He takes it as a signal to begin. He lifts his gaze that hold a cold, sharp glare. He lifts his arms to either side of his body to contracts and stiffen all off his muscles and pops, just in time to catch the first beat. After that, he lets the music take over his entire body.

"Bomi wado eopseo eodiedo ongi
Changbakken nalkaroun baneuri doda mak
Hagan sumgyeol like icy
Heunjeok eopsi gone illeongideon byeolbit
Stuck in my heart keojin gumeong"

He switched from his full out, powerful movements to shimmy into a dougie.

'🤯'

'👏👏👏'

'Woooooo!!!!'

'✨👌✨'

'💜♥️💜♥️'

'Oppa saranghae'

'Go Hyung😎'

"I really lost my mind
Really really really lost it
Ha-Ha!"

He drops onto his right knee, the other extended to the side and his arms in the air. His signature move.

"Eoreobuteun nae ipsul
Hyeokkeute maemdora"

After swinging himself back up, he begins once again. He waves. From his right arm, down his chest and to his left leg and back up. His feet move in every direction possible and adds in some jumps as if he were as light as a feather.

He feels...alive. His heart beating loudly and harmonizes along with the music. A smile graces his lips lighting up his face.

'ouch my♥️'

'thats illegal Hyung!'

'feelin blessed by ur smile☀️ gomawo'

"Cyeolbing hosureul geonneo Gil ttara
Darrin kk-"

Unfortunately, all good things come to an end. The music stops, so does Hoseok.

'???'

'Wae?'

'☹️'

His once hot body grows immediately frosty. He breaths heavily and slowly moves his gaze to the entrance of the living room and standing there, by his phone and speakers, his father. Tall, midnight Black hair slicked back, thin frame in a white shirt and a sweater vest, brown slacks and matching formal footwear. In his right hand, a black briefcase and his coat hung over it. His fingers hover over the play button on his phone.

"A-appa i-" Minseok raises a hand to which Hoseok goes mute.

He ambles calmly and puts his stuff down on the shifted couch that was moves to make room for Hoseok.

Minseok sighs.

Hoseok flows his movement closely with clenched fists.

"Hoseok." He says flatly.

"H-hm?" His wide eyes bore into his.

"I want you to rearrange the coffee table and couches back to where they were, get rid of those speakers, go upstairs and pack your bags. I want you out of my house at this instant." His voice is smooth, leveled and low eyes unblinking and sharp.

'what the fuck?!'

'😧'

'😲'

'😩'

'fuck him!'

'what?'

Hoseok's eyes briefly land on the camera still recording and a bunch of comments pop up on his tablet. Thousands of people watch the scene unravel.

The amount of humiliation and embarassment he feels at the moment is indescribable. His cheeks go beet red, lips set into a frown.

"Dad I'm sorry." His voice drips with desperation.

'dont apologise!'

'no baby😭😭😭'

"Hoseok I do not want to hear it! I've warned you a million times about this! You never listen! I specifically told you that no music and especially dancing is allowed in this household!" He barks out.

"But dad it's my life!" He too raises his voice.

Here it goes again.

Hoseok loves dancing. Ever since he was five years old.

Once apon a time, Hoseok and his mother, Yeona, were out in the streets to buy groceries. They'd went to the supermarket, malls, and had ice cream. Little Hoseok was having the time of his life just bonding with his favourite parent. He loved his mother, still does, unconditionally, in his words, he would say :mommy is nice, sweet, pretty and lovely. Daddy is yucky, mean and looks like a titan.

That day, they decided to take a break and watch some street performers. And then, he saw them. A crew of hip hop dancers. Some adults and some teens. He still remembers the song they danced to: Danger by a group of artists he never knew and to this day, somehow never bothered to search.

Hoseok kept trying to mimick their movements even though he failed terribly and often fell flat on the floor. He would dance everywhere, in the streets, at school, in stores, at home, even while eating.

Yeona saw her son's potential so he would send him to dance classes. It would warm her heart to see him dance. For some weeks, Minseok hadn't noticed Hoseok's unpresence because of his work. One day, he found out and pulled Hoseok out of classes. He lashes out and scolded Yeona. He banned Hoseok from dancing and throughout his years, forced the boy to study literature.

But, it wasn't over.

Hoseok would continue to sneak out with the help of Yeona and it was all good. He'd attend the exams, concerts no problem. Until, they got caught once again. And the second time was different.

Minseok kicked Yeona out.

He said she was the one filling Hoseok's mind with poison, that she was a distraction, that she was trying to tarnish Hoseok's future. So, she left for Australia. From that day on, Hoseok's life was miserable. He made sure to call Yeona every chance he got. He would also find ways of sneaking out himself or practice in the house when Minseok was out. And today was one of those days. He's suprised that Minseok came back from his meeting early today. It was supposed to last till 01:00am and it was currently 23:53pm.

"You're life?!? Hoseok! Will dancing bring food to the table?! Will dancing pay the bills?! Will dancing give you an education?! What happens when you're in your late forties? Will you still dance?" He waits for a response.

Hoseok's eyes blur and his vision becomes hazy, and when he blinks, its as if he opened a flood gate. His tears come streaming down, one by one.

'this bitch!'

'Hoseok! Address!🔪'

'hes gonna catch these hands'

'uljima!💜'

'fighting!✊'

"I-I miss mom." He drops his head and sniffles.

"Good, cause you're going to be moving in with her. Get out, now!"

He doesn't tell him to pack nor to book his flight as if Hoseok can magically get to Australia.

"Dad please, I swear I'll never do it again!" He pleads.

"Hoseok you're getting on my last nerve! Get out!" Minseok yells, his voice coating the whole house and possibly the neighborhood, leaving a huge stab in Hoseok's chest.

'wtf is his problem?'

'🤬'

'🖕'

'😱'

'oh no baby'

'😭😭😭'

Hoseok lifts his gaze to his father, his lips trembling.

"N-no."

"What?"

"No."

"Boy, I'm warni-"

"This is mom's house dad! It's shitty enough that you threw her out and now you want to do the same to me?!? Forget it!"

'go off👑'

'tell him'

'amen brother🙏'

'stan king of facts'

'oop-😲'

"Oh, is that how you speak to your father now?" His voice is dangerously calm with hardened facial expressions.

"Oh no, you," he points at him, "you arnt my father! You've made my life a missery ever since I was a kid! I watched you torcher and abuse my mother for years and I'm fucking sick of you! You're not getting me out of this house!"

'👌'

'damn zaddy'

'👏👏👏'

'Jung Hoseok Jung Hoseok Jung Hoseok!!!'

'🔥🔥🔥'

Minseok is left stunned. This is the first time he's ever heard Hoseok speak to him in that manor, let alone raise his voice.

"You grown up now, huh?" His question is the type that should not be answered. He approaches Hoseok and rolls up his sleeves.

"You think your a man now huh? Raise your voice and swear at me." He stops inches from him. Hoseok quivers in fear.

"Well, let's see how much of a man you are. Put em up." He adjusts his stance and puts up his fist.

"A-appa"

"Put em up!"

Hoseok gasps and hesitantly brings his fist to his face. Hoseok knows nothing about fighting. He hates violence. It has always been nerve wrecking for him, even worse now that he has to fight his own fa-

He finds himself on the ground. A burning, throbbing pain on his left cheek. He looks up in shock. Minseok hit him.

He gazes up at his father through glossy windows and lifts his hand to his cheek.

'oh shit!'

'the fuq'

'get away from my Hoseok!'

'😲'

'noooo😠😭😠'

'😡😡😠🤬😩'

'get him Hyung fighting✊'

'🤺halt🤺'

"Come on son, get up!" Minseok stands a few metres away from him.

Anger bubbles up into him. He glances at the camera.

'go Oppa!'

He may not be able to fight but he's not willing to loose without trying.

With that mentality, he leaps and throws himself onto his father throwing his fists wherever he could. And at some point, he manages to throw one onto Minseok's face and another on his chest.

Minseok reaches and holds his arms down and headbutts him. Hoseok is blown away and stumbles but manages to regain his balance.

"If you think you can stand up to me atleast know how to fight properly. You're pathetic. If only you hadn't spent your worthless time in that gym pranci-"

"AAAAAHHH!!!" An ear splitting screach fills the air followed by a loud shatter.

Minseok's body is splayed onto the floor.

Unconscious.

Blood seeping from his head.

Hoseok gasps.

"No no no no no no no no no no." He cries continuously while moving to Minseok's body and shakes his body violently.

"Dad?" He slaps his cheek softly. "Dad. Come on. It was a mistake. Dad!" He cries.

He looks at the sharps of glass scattered around the floor. His eyes randomly land on the camera still rolling and the comments that continue to pop up on his tablet. A fewer than before.

'👀'

'😲'

'is he dead?'

'Hoseokie did you kill him?'

'OMFG!!!'

'Hoseok?'

'Daeng'

'💀'

'shit! Is he dead?'

'fuck! The cameras! Is he dead?'

When Minseok doesn't respond he checks his breath and pulse.

A heart beat.

Soft, slow breaths.

He doesn't know if he should feel relieved or even more frightening. He worries what will happen when Minseok wakes up.

He glances back at the camera. He bits his lips, trapping anymore cries from escaping. They saw it. All of it. What if someone calls the cops on him? What will they think of him now? He's a monster.

His anxieties build up and rise, once they reach the brim....

They spill.

He lets out yet another yell on frustration, of anger, of regret, of shame, of guilt. He grips his dark locks tightly and get up unsteadily. His vision doubles and wavers.

"I-I have to get out of h...ere." He mumbles to himself and without a second thought, he darts out of the house and runs.

The streets are cold, empty, lonely and emit a terrifying aura. A reflection of himself.

He runs as far as he can. He has trouble breathing, each inhale feeling like a stab to his lungs.

Not being able to go on longer, he leans his back onto a lamp post and tilts his head towards the sky.

His warm tears move down his cold cheeks. His parted lips tremble and let out heavy breaths.

His head hurts.

His heart hurts.

His conscience even worse.

A bright, prominent glint catches his eye.

A star.

Is outshines the others.

And besides it, the moon.

It's soothing rays seem to quiet down his cries. He sniffles and wipes his face with the sleeves of his yellow sweatshirt.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

128K 3.6K 13
One cut for being ugly. Two for being a disappointment. Three for never being good enough. Four for weighing down BTS. And five for still being aliv...
638 3 32
WARNING* This story has strong content. Including, sexuality and strong language. If you are sensitive to any of this please read at your own risk. ...
192K 8.9K 69
Basically large amount of Jikook, Vmin,Yoonmin and Jihope. . Let's say he's looking for something or someone to fill this feeling of emptiness. He's...
38.3K 2.4K 47
This is a story of two people with their own troubled past and present who see no chances in changing that, neither when they were proposed to get ma...