❛Billionaire's Immortal Love❜

By Dipanwita86

❛ℓσνє ỉѕ ησт ѕσмєтнιηց уσυ, ցσ συт αηԃ ℓσσк ƒσя! ℓσνє ƒιηԃѕ уσυ αηԃ ωнє... More

αυтнσя ησтє
𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐒𝖐𝖊𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝐑𝖆𝖎𝖟𝖆𝖉𝖆'𝐬
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐒𝖐𝖊𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝐆𝖚𝖕𝖙𝖆 𝐅𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞
𝐙𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐓𝐨𝐡 𝐁𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐟𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐀𝐛𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐮 𝐇𝐮𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢....
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩
𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢 𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐊𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐡𝐧𝐚
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝐊𝐢𝐬 𝐊𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐢...𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢???
𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐇𝖎ѕ 𝐕𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝖑
𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝐎𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫?
тяυѕт
℘𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
ɖ𝐢𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬
ƈơ𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
℘𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ( 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-𝟏 )
𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 (℘ąrɬ-2)
℘𝐚𝐬𝐭( ℘ąrɬ -3 )
ƙ𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
ᗰ𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗'𝖘 ᗯ𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖙𝖍
In a way to HELL
K𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊𝚜 𝖙𝖔 𝕭𝖎𝖙𝖊
・*:.。G𝖑𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖘𝖊𝖘 O𝖋 𝕻𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 。.:*・
꧁ 𝗦𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝗧𝖍𝖊 𝗪𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 ꧂
NOTE
Note

𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

5.2K 372 211
By Dipanwita86

Hello everyone,

Here is the next part of this FF,

*****
Not Proofread. Please ignore the mistakes and typos.

*****

Continued from the last part.

Banner done by Shreya_VA

In the Porch

"Jenny, do as I said, and I sent a doctor there to make sure everything went well. Alright! And most importantly, make sure her mom could hear her daughter's sweet voice. Got it!" Arnav's posture was stiff and was ready to strike back. Jenny assured him to leave everything to her and went to arrange it.

Arnav smirked in satisfaction while thinking of the torture that Garima was going to be confronted with. He was about to enter, when he was stopped by another ring. "Hello Ankit, what happened?" Arnav asked and then heard him quietly.

When he (Ankit) was done, "calm down Ankit. Everything is alright. I know you were tense about Khushi, but now she's my responsibility, so you shouldn't be so anxious all the time. Okay! I am here for her and for your answer, yes, she tried to obtain Khushi's sign on some fuc*** legal documents, but Khushi threw those documents on her face." Arnav told him what happened.

Ankit felt happy for his sister. However, he was worried about her. She could have felt terribly hurt. His trance was shattered by Arnav's wavering voice. "Umm Ankit, Khushi learned that Garima wanted to kill her." Arnav initially hesitated to say it to Ankit, but then thought wisely. "Whattttt?" Ankit screamed from the other end.

Arnav jumped and had to push the phone a little away from his ear to get away from his screams. "Ouuuch! Ankit, why did you shout like that, man!" He was annoyed. "What do you mean? Shouldn't that be my reaction? My baby must be so hurt!" Arnav saw the green to the loving 'baby' he used for his Khushi.

"First and foremost, Khushi is not YOUR baby, Mr. Ankit Malhotra. (I can't remember which surname I used for Ankit before. Please notify me if anybody remembers) She's my Pari and secondly, you shouldn't react like that. Because it's good that she got to know the truth from the horse's mouth. Our work would be easy after that to make her understand." Ankit hummed.

"I do, but Khushi is as much mine as yours. So, never said that she's not mine. You should understand this, okay!" Ankit put his foot down. How dare that ASR? So, what, if he is ASR, he has no right to say that Khushi is not his. She is his sister for god's sakes.

"Unbelievable man! That's all you could say? But again, one thing you said was correct. She's just your sister, but she's my love, my life. She means the world to me. You got that." ASR announced it to him proudly.

"Shut up", "you keep your mouth shut". They began to squabble over the childish issue. Then suddenly Arnav shut off the call in irritation and Ankit was like what the! Arnav barged inside, frustrated, and stumbled upon Aman. He looked down on him furiously, "What? Why were you strolling around as if it was a garden, not a lounge?" He took it out on Aman.

"What's wrong with you, buddy? Has anything happened at Gupta's? Or has Garima done anything again?" He was worried about their safety. Arnav's jaws got tightened. He clenched the fist when Aman made him think about Garima Gupta.

He asked Aman to come to study as he had something to discuss with him. He went after Arnav, worried. He was furious when Arnav told him what Garima Gupta attempted to do to his bhabi. He wanted to punch that woman in the face. How the hell did that woman do that?

"Buddy! I think it's time to let Shashi Gupta know what kind of woman he married!" He (Aman) wanted to bring her truth to Shashi Gupta first. Arnav took a close look at him, "Why do I feel like he already knew? If not the entire truth, at least some. Don't tell me, you didn't feel a certain kind of dislike in his voice for his wife and daughter." Aman looked thoughtful.

"What do you think, a man who can love his foster daughter that much, wouldn't love his own daughter? Well, if not, then why? Any sane father, who loved his daughter, would have allowed his foster daughter to be married so easily, that to the one, his own daughter wanted? He didn't even raise his voice, knowing we were about to abduct his daughter. He helped us through the bridal exchange. There must have been something he was hiding."

Aman tried to assimilate what Arnav had said. He never thought about it that way before. He felt that sometimes but shrunk his thoughts. But now, Arnav's arguments have led him to think alike. "You're right buddy. So, what would you like to do now? Bring the truth to Shashi Gupta directly, or would you like to speak to him first?"

"Hmmm. I should talked to Mr. Gupta before doing anything." Arnav murmured thoughtfully. Aman supported his ideas. "By the way, why were you so irritated when you came in? As far as I know you, you can't be that angry about this because you knew something like this would happen. Was there something else going on? Tell me"

Arnav lost his temper when Aman reminded him of Ankit's irrational behavior and his first incomplete kiss. He cast a stern glance at him and came out of there. "What the! What was that? What did I do now?" thought Aman, scraping his head.

Arshi's Room :

Arnav burst into his bedroom but stopped in his tracks looking at the scene in front of his eyes. Khushi stood there frozen in her blouse and petticoat. She gulped, seeing dark desire in her husband's eyes. Arnav began to move slowly towards her like she was his prey.

Khushi was stuck in the same place. She was powerless to move. Arnav came up to her and whispered in her ear, "What were you doing, angel?" His heart stopped beating for a moment, then whispered in his husky voice. "No...nothing woh sa...sar...sari." Her voice was nothing but hoarse.

"Mein pehna du?" Words slipped out his mouth without his permission. She shook her head slowly. He started putting sari on her. Their hearts started beating fast. She was shivering in anticipation. His fingers shuddered as he tucked the noose of the sari in her petticoat. He pleated the anchal and placed it on her shoulder with his trembling hands. She sensed her husband breathing hard.

"Angel, may I?" He breathed hard, asking for permission to tuck the folds inside. She sighed deeply and took her husband's palm into her and put the folds inside, together. Both of them trembled when it was done. Arnav very slowly drew his trembling palm out.

Her eyes were snapped open when she sensed loss of touch. When she looked at him, he was already staring at her intensely. Her cheeks turned red like tomatoes. He placed his hand on Khushi's waist and drew her into his arms.

She stood there in his cage looking down. Arnav tucked in her wet hair strand and brushed her cheeks leisurely. Her heart pounded when he stroked her lips. She parted her lips and closed her eyes. Looking at the divine picture she made, his thread of control snapped, and he leaned in to kiss her.

His hot breath fanned on her face. Her heart was pounding wildly through her chest. He set his hard lips on her soft ones and shut his eyes contently. Her breath left with a whoosh, feeling his lips. He started to stroke her lips with his lips first, then deepened the kiss.

He wanted her to open her mouth, but because of her innocence, she failed to do so. So, he bit her lips softly. With a low groan, she opened her mouth, and he eventually put his tongue in her. He began to taste the sweetness. He grabbed his arms and wrapped them around his neck.

Her body started to respond when he squeezed her waist. She clutched his neck tightly and fondled his hair. Her response made him more excited. But he got slower assuming it was her first time. He did not want to push her beyond limits.

He slowly parted his lips from her, but she moaned loudly, losing touch. He wanted to kiss her senselessly, but his conscience was telling him to stop. Suddenly, a phone rang bringing them back from the kiss. They gradually opened their eyes. Khushi reddened when she saw an intense emotion in his eyes.

He kissed her forehead softly like she's made of glass and would break any moment if he gave more pressure. She placed her head on his chest and hugged him tightly, making him tighten his hold around her. They stood there in the hug till the phone rang again.

( All the pics downloaded from google.Com )

Khushi broke the hug hastily much to his irritation. Arnav looked around to see whose phone had become the intruder again. "If it was Aman, then I would kill him today," he murmured irritatingly. Khushi giggled at his frustrated voice. He glared at her that made her stop.

It was Khushi's mobile, Buaji called her to know if they reached home or not. They talked for some time. While they were talking Arnav got an important call, so he got busy with that. Khushi looked around, not finding him in the room. "Must've gone to study or some important work."

She started to get ready, she totally forgot the purpose why she came into her room to change. She would have to go shopping with Anjali. But, her Arnavji made her forget not only Anjali but the whole world.

Her eyes went to her swollen lips when she looked in a mirror and her heart started to pound. She clutched her heart to stop this pounding but didn't help. Whenever she remembered Arnav, her heart skipped a beat. "I love you, Arnavji", words automatically spilled from her mouth.

She gasped thinking she loved Arnavji? "I love Arnavji... I love him! Yes...yes...yes I love Arnavji" and she began to twirl around in happiness. But she stopped suddenly. Her face fell. "But did he love me?" She questioned herself.

"Of course he loves you, you duffer! Otherwise, why did he kiss you?" Her conscience snapped at her. "B...but...but woo toh, I... I... I mean I am his wife, maybe because of this" she whispered to herself. Her eyes misted thinking if it was really true that he kissed her only because she's his wife not because he loves her.

"Have you understood your Arnavji only this much? If he didn't love you, would he do that with you?" Her conscience tried to make her understand. She stared at it in silence then nodded slowly, and it vanished slowly.

A slow smile illuminated her face. That's when Anjali's screeching voice brought her back from her musings. She (Anjali) shoved the door and, "bhabhi darlingggg, sorry today we wouldn't go to shop as my best friend came. So, I came to inform you. Sorry. We will go tomorrow. Was that fine with you?" Khushi nodded and patted her cheek lovingly. Anjali left after kissing her.

Dungeon Building (Where Sheetal was kept) :

"Anyone there? Please give me some water please" Sheetal sounded exhausted. She's tired and tied up. She was like this for two days. She wasn't able to take this torture anymore. "Let me just get out of here once, Mr. Ankit or whoever you are, then I will destroy you" she whispered furiously.

"ASR, where are you? Please save me, save your love from these monsters." She murmured, drained. "You wanted water, right princess?" Jenny asked sarcastically. Sheetal nodded vigorously even though she knew this lady taunted her.

"Okay, here is your water baby!" She splashed ice water on her. "Ahhhh...ahhh...hhhhhh! Wh...wha...what the hell?" Sheetal yelled at Jenny. Jenny leaned onto her and whispered in her ears, "Scared? This is just the beginning" and left to bring the doctor in leaving a trembling Sheetal behind.

That's it for today.

Stay safe and take care,

Regards,
Dipanwita86
30/10/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 5K 9
:::COMPLETED::: (07.02.2017) 👉🏻 Declared Second Runner-Up (Adore) in IPK-CHARM-AWARDS 2018 👈🏻 ♥️♥️ This is an Arshi Fanfiction. ♥️♥️ For th...
209K 6.7K 13
:::COMPLETED::: (03.05.2017) \\SLOW EDITING// #266 in FanFiction on 27th August, 2017 👈🏻 Highest rank till date #59 in Short Story on 16th May...
240K 7.6K 19
✨Highest rank #15 in short story (18June2K17) Changed to Fanfiction Sub genre- Short Story, Mystery ***UNEDITED*** Khushi kumari gu...
587K 30.1K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...