GAME OVER ━━ Lip Gallagher

By brzatto

i sleep in, drooling on the bed sheets, hungover again. you work hard. when i roll over i see you now and the... More

INTRODUCTION
GRAPHIC GALLERY
SOUNDTRACK
ACT ONE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
ACT TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
EPILOGUE
Q&A!
Q&A ANSWERS!

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

2.9K 126 16
By brzatto

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Game Over
chapter thirty eight

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

WARNING:
this chapter contains
detailed sexual content in
the second half of the chapter.

SHE SAT ON IAN'S FEET AS HE DID HIS SIT UPS, HER ARM RESTING OVER HIS KNEES. Debbie had clothes spread across the couch. She wanted to make a good first impression for her last year of elementary school. It was still so weird knowing that Debbie was that old. Time seemed to fly by so quickly. "For the first day of school, what if I wear this red top with these blue shorts?" She held the clothes to her body and turned toward her brother and friend. Phoebe hummed as she took a drink from her water bottle. "Red is a good color for you," she stated, pointing toward the top. "I like it." Ian sighed out a breath as he tapped Phoebe's elbow with his chest. "Must be nice to not get hand-me-downs."

"Or is the pink top better?" She switched out the red top for the floral pink one and turned back to Phoebe. The older girl pursed her lips. "Not stuck with Lip's old crap." Both girls ignored him as he continued his exercise, face turned toward the open window curtains. "It has flowers on it. Flowers are for babies, aren't they?" Phoebe scoffed. "No! There's a lot of cute adult shit with flowers on it," she argued. Ian looked back over at his younger sister sorting through her new clothes. "You're lucky Fiona's clothes don't fit you yet. Get to have all new stuff." Phoebe slapped his shoulder the next time he pulled up, causing the boy to wince. "You're not helping," she scolded the boy. "She asked for your opinion, not your problems."

"You're wearing sunglasses inside," he fired back, snatching them off of her face the moment he went back down. "Hey! The light is bright." She covered her eyes with a pout. She was still nursing a major hangover. She had slept for so long that by the time she woke up, her head felt like it was ready to explode. "You two are no help," Debbie sighed, starting to fold up her clothes. The front door opening caught the girls' attention and in came Lip. His brows lifted in surprise upon seeing Phoebe sitting there. "What, you two attached at the hip now?" She couldn't even respond because of her headache. Instead she rested her head onto her hand. "Good, you're here," Debbie vocalized, catching the blue eyed boy's attention. I'm trying to make a good first impression for my last year of elementary school."

He scanned over the clothes laid out for a beat. Ian had stopped exercising to watch the event unfold. "Hm, red top and blue shorts," he finally answered, pointing at the outfit Debbie had been thinking about. A bright smile crossed her features at his answer. "That's what I thought. Thanks." She began grabbing all of her new clothes and folding them over her arm. Phoebe and Ian kept silent. Lip cleared his throat, which caused Ian to continue his workout. He knew something stupid was about to leave his big brother's mouth. "Karen and I are getting back together. She ditched Jody. Now I can step up. Be a father to our kid." The moment her eyes met his, she felt her heart stop.

Why?, she thought. It isn't like he would wait for her when she's happy in her relationship. She could see herself marrying Alan. So why is she feeling so hurt over this news? "Why, what's wrong with Jody?" Debbie asked. Lip tore his eyes away from Phoebe to face his little sister. "He's a tool," he replied without hesitation. Debbie looked confused. "He is?" He nodded his head, humming in confirmation. Phoebe rolled her eyes. She didn't exactly get why he was a tool, but who was she to argue? "How will I know if I'm dating a tool?" Lip leaned against the couch, cracking his famous crooked smile. "You'll figure it out. Or we'll beat the shit out of him for you."

Phoebe glanced toward Ian silently. The redhead was obviously annoyed. He kept his gaze locked on the floor in front of him, his jaw tense. "Okay," Debbie said. "Cool." Once she had all of her clothes, she rounded the couch and headed toward the stairs, leaving the older kids alone. Lip stood there for a few seconds, waiting for either one to speak. He watched as the two stared off into space. Phoebe felt like her stomach was tying into knots. Her hands were sweating. She didn't understand why she was getting so worked up over this. When neither showed any initiative to begin a conversation, he nodded curtly to himself and began to make his way to the kitchen. Phoebe felt Ian tense under her arms.

"Pathetic," he called out, not once casting a glance toward his older brother. Phoebe ended up burying her face into her hands. It was about to become a lot more tense. Lip turned around in astonishment. "Ladies and gentlemen, he speaks!" he exclaimed sarcastically. Ian finally stood up, turning to face his brother. "You could have anything you want," he began seriously. "This is the life you choose?" Lip stared at Ian in disbelief. "I'm not going to split on my kid like Frank." — "No one is saying you have to," Phoebe sighed from her spot on the floor. "There's this thing called co-parenting. You don't have to date her to raise a kid." Lip scoffed. "No one really asked for your input, okay, Dr. Phil?"

"Got it." She slapped her hands against her thighs before pushing up off of the floor. "You're a dick," she told him with a smile. Ian grabbed the towel he had saved to wipe away the sweat glistening against his collarbones. "Do you two like ganging up on me?" Lip asked. "Because you two have gotten pretty fucking chummy. And I'm starting to think maybe you two are planning this." The duo turned toward another with grimaces. It was like they could read the other's mind. Eventually, the two shook their heads. "It's just a waste," Ian sighed. He walked past Lip to get into the kitchen only for the other boy to stop him. "You know what?" Shit, Phoebe thought.

"You're the one pretending to date Mandy so you can fuck her brother. And even the Pentagon says it's okay to be gay, but you're too chickenshit to let anyone know." She could already feel her headache start to worsen. The tension between the brothers had been growing for too long. It was bound to implode eventually. "Least I'm not getting trapped by some pregnant skank," Ian retorted. Lip was quick to shove Ian back when he went to run off. "Fuck you," he hissed. Phoebe knew this was going to escalate if no one stepped in to stop it. "Okay," she declared. "That's enough." Her words fell on deaf and dumb ears. "You'll probably quit high school," Ian stated as he shoved Lip back. "Ian," she warned.

"What? Start working at Best Buy." He shoved him again, this time harder. She ignored the hard thumping in her head and took a step forward. "Stop it," she demanded. "Watch your fucking mouth," Lip spit. Phoebe grabbed his shirt in an attempt to catch his attention. "You're both acting like toddlers!" She tried to weasel her way between them, but their anger was only worsening. "I wonder how long it takes before you start huffing glue!" Lip grabbed Ian's head as the younger boy shoved him into the doorframe.

Phoebe let out an annoyed groan when a hand shoved her away from the chaos. "Stop!" she shouted at them. "You're being stupid." The two continued to wrestle, their feet digging into the flooring to keep them upright. Phoebe was about to take off her shoe and start hitting them when she heard Peggy's voice from the foyer.

"Put all that Sudafed down in the basement, Carl." The two older boys stood in front of their grandmother, breathing heavily. Phoebe just wanted to sit and die at that point. "I know what's going on here. Saw it with my own boys," she explained. Carl pushed past them with multiple plastic bags, smiling over at Phoebe as he left. "One of the lions has to leave the den. Strongest one's gotta push the other one out or eat him. Only one was to resolve this. Somebody's gotta bleed." Phoebe let out a sigh. "Figure it out. See who's alpha wolf."

Lip smirked to himself. "I'll kick your fucking ass," he muttered, glancing over toward Ian. "You won't last two minutes," he argued. "No knives. No guns. No bricks," Peggy announced. Just fists." Lip and Ian nodded. Lip's arms crossed tightly over his chest. "Tomorrow?" Ian started to walk away. "Labor Day. I work 'till five." Lip sucked his teeth. "Six, then. Under the L." Lip's eyes glanced toward the Korean girl standing in the corner quietly. "I'm going home," she sighed. "Phoebe—" She pushed past him without a word. Fucking animals, she thought. Jesus Christ.

I love him, she thought. I love him. I love him. I love him. Watching him doing domesticated stuff made her heart flutter. The feeling of his hands made her stomach fill with butterflies. Even when he was asleep, the way he instinctively reached for her made her body warm. There was no doubt in her mind that she was madly in love with Alan Dominguez. Ever since her talk with Lip, she had been feeling lost. She knew that she couldn't wait for her relationship to doom itself. That mindset was toxic. Instead, she had to focus on the now, on the way his fingertips dragged along the skin of her chest, how his breath filled her lungs with every kiss shared between them, how words of praises littered her skin in the most intimate of ways.

          She loved how the moonlight treasured his warm skin. She loved how he slept with parted lips. She loved his snores just a little less, but she couldn't imagine going to sleep without them. His eyes were closed, but he wasn't yet asleep. She leaned into his touch as he caressed her hair. "Babe?" she whispered ever so gently, pressing a kiss to the inner side of his bicep. He hummed in response. His eyes moved below his closed eyelids. He was straying further away from reality with every beat of his heart. She smiled to herself at the steady rhythm shared between them. "Do you want to get married?" She didn't know where the question came from. It's not like she had been thinking about it for a while. But she wasn't opposed to the idea either.

          His eyes were suddenly wide open, staring back at her under furrowed brows. He rolled onto his side to face her fully. "Do you?" he turned the question back onto her. She widened her eyes playfully, feigning surprise. "I asked you first." He breathed out a laugh. "Duh," he answered. "I mean, I wouldn't mind it. But only if you want to." She rested her head against his bicep and moved closer to his body. She fit perfectly under his armpit, letting her arm lay over his torso. He brought her face closer to his to rest his cheek atop her head. "Your turn," he muttered, nuzzling against her head. She pursed her lips in thought. Would she? Marriage was a big step. They hadn't been dating too long, and Phoebe didn't want to waste money on a wedding only to end up being divorced.

          But the idea was so attractive. The idea of wearing a big gown and seeing him in a suit made her face warm. She could see the small reception, the small guest list. Maybe she'd invite her parents. She bit down on her bottom lip, her arm tightening around his waist. "Yeah," she sighed. "I think it would be nice. Would you cry?" He snorted to himself. "Nah," he replied, knowing it was a lie. He knew that if he saw her in that white gown, he'd get emotional. He never understood it before. He always thought that it was because they were weak men, or that they just didn't care who saw them vulnerable. But he knew that the day he saw her approaching with a bouquet in hand, smiling from ear to ear with love in her eyes only reserved for him, he would crack. She slapped his stomach with a pout.

          "I'll be sure to pick the perfect dress then so you'll have no choice but to cry." She sat up suddenly, leaning over his body. Her hands were on either side of his head, her face coming closer inch by inch. He looked up at her, brows lifted with interest. "What, is this you proposing?" he questioned, hand coming to rest on the small of her back. She shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. "You'd say yes, right?" He quickly nodded his head. Slowly, she moved her leg over his torso to straddle his waist. His hands firmly took hold of her hips. "Is that a yes?" he whispered. His heart was beating too fast. It was taking his breath away. "Are you proposing to me, Miss Phoebe Lim?"

          "Why the fuck not?" She smiled widely, releasing a slight giggle. "Let's get married!" In one swift moment, he encased her in his arms. She fell flat against his chest, her face buried in his neck. She was surrounded by him, his body, his scent, his heartbeat. She wrapped herself around him as he sat up with her in his arms. Her legs tightened around his torso, her arms wrapping around his neck. "We're gonna get married," he laughed out, pressing kisses to the side of her head. She giggled at the feeling of his scruff against her ear. "We're getting married!" she squealed. Fuck, she thought as her heart beat inside of her throat. I love him. I love him. I love him. I love him...

          She melted into his warmth as his lips planted at the span of skin below her ear. His hands moved underneath her big shirt, roaming the smooth expanse of her skin. Her head lolled back to grant him further access of her neck. "I'm going to get you a ring..." He kissed the column of her throat, tongue sliding against her warm skin. He could feel her swallow under his touch. "We'll get you a dress..." She sighed at the feel of his rough hands caressing her skin. "I'll buy a tux..." The fabric of her shirt slipped over her head with ease. Her hair fell back messily into her face, but he was quick to push it away. He grabbed her face and brought her to meet his lips in a passionate, hungry kiss.

          Her mind became a lustful fog. All she could think about was his lips working hers, his tongue invading her senses, his hands gripping her waist in an iron grip. Their chests pressed together as the kiss deepened. It was wet, messy, erotic. Her lungs was begging for air. She knew she should pull away, but her body craved the closeness and intimacy of the action. Alan was the one to pull away first, their lips remaining connected with a string of spit. "We'll invite your friends..." It was tough to shuffle out of their pants in their position. His voice was breathy, full of need. Her lips trailed kisses down his neck and shoulder. "You'll get your hair and makeup done.." He sucked in a sharp breath as she bit down into his shoulder.

          His fingers entangled within her hair and he jerked her head back just enough to illicit a whimper from her kiss bitten lips. "I'll take you somewhere nice for our honeymoon." She cracked a wicked grin that made his stomach twist into knots. She was so unbelievably sexy. "I want you to fuck me in that dress," she whimpered, running a hand down his torso. A noise of want rumbled from his chest. He reconnected their lips hungrily. Her hips moved against his, hands grabbing anywhere to stable herself. I love him. I love him. I love him.

          "You're going to be my wife." She gasped as their bodies united. He pressed a hard kiss to her pulse point. "Fuck, I'll be the best wife," she sighed. Their foreheads pressed together. "I love you." She caressed his stubbled cheek, sparkling eyes meeting his own. "I love you, too."

from rumi . . .

WAIT WHAT??? DID THEY
JUST GET ENGAGED???

holy shit this came so quick &
i'm actually so excited for this.
i bet you guys didn't expect this. 😂
i'm also probably saying that way
too much but i keep throwing damn
curve balls!!

how did you guys like the chapter?
what's your favorite part?
i am so in love with alan & phoebe.
and i really dig the fact that phoebe
was the one to propose. look at our
girl breaking gender stereotypes!!!

don't forget to vote + comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 515 18
Just read it!
576K 17.8K 94
❝you know, when you're all bruised up and bloody, you kind of look like a penis.❞ ❝i think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.❞ HARD TIME...
42.2K 426 128
Just some random Gallavich one shots I had in mind in the middle of the night or in the middle of day. Contains: it's Gallavich so what you expect w...