DARKNESS IS LIGHT

By -monawrites

'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
ALERT 🚨
Chapter 58
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 56

55.9K 2.3K 1.4K
By -monawrites

KELSEY

We were all sitting in the jet. Take off was a few hours ago and I wasn't bored for a second.

I was sad, yes. I spent all night crying while Vlad held me close, whispering soothing words in my ears.

Luciano didn't return yesterday and he made sure to board the jet before Vlad and I. I passed him up front, sitting with Enzo and he didn't even look at me.

My mood kinda cheered up as I watched the others playing.

Yes, playing.

"I got one. I got one." Alexei laughed to the others and Aldo began beatboxing.

"A B C D E F G, I got a big dick all the girls wanna see. My eyes roll back when she suck the lolly and I'll never leave her she's gonna have a mini me." Alexei rapped and the others cheered him on.

I couldn't help but laugh. The Russian accent made it ten times funnier, because he pronounced the words differently.

"I can't believe we're actually related." Vlad chuckled as the others laughed.

"Man, stop acting like you don't do this shit too." Alexei grinned and Vlad rolled his eyes at him.

"I don't." He whispered to me and I smiled.

"Are you sure you want to stay with me?" He asked for like the hundredth time. "We can always rent you an apartment until he comes around."

"If he comes around." I grumbled and Vlad gently squeezed my thigh in an effort to comfort me.

"He will, flower." He assured me. "None of this is your fault baby. You were simply stating how you felt and there's nothing wrong with that. We weren't treating you how you are to be treated and I apologize. We're truly sorry."

"Okay." Was all I said before diverting my attention back to the grown men, goofing around like little boys.

It won't be my fault if he never decides to speak to me again. I'm not wrong.

I have every right to feel the way I did and I won't blame myself for his childish attitude.

Staring out the window, I watched as we soared above the clouds. It gave me a peaceful yet frightening feeling on the inside.

"Pssst." Someone called and I looked around.

"Psssssssssssssssssssst." I heard again and realized it was coming from Enzo.

I raised my brows with a questioning look on my face. He just smiled at me before turning around. I heard Vladimir chuckle beside me as he typed away on his phone.

"No bro you're crazy. I'm telling you, big girls have the best pussies." Aldo argued with Alexei and the others.

"It's true." Carlo chuckled. "They make it rain."

Everyone laughed and Aldo and Carlo did a fist bump.

"I like big tits." Alexei smirked and I heard Enzo hummed in agreement. "Big creamy tits."

Speaking of big creamy tits. Why isn't Valeria here.

"What do you like Luciano?" Aldo chuckled and everyone's gazes went to him. He just glanced up for a fraction of a second, exhaling the smoke from his cigar and returned to whatever he was doing.

"You know what the man likes." Enzo laughed before whispering to his brother.

Luciano chuckled as he typed away on his laptop.

Prick. 

~

New York. New York.

Oh how I missed you. I took a whiff of the air, polluted my man.

This wasn't my side of New York, but at least I was here.

"Remember, flower." Vladimir warned again. "Stay by our side."

We entered into the casino and my eyes lit up. Apparently it belonged to Luciano's late father and he was here to discuss the usual. Business.

I observed keenly, the various people of all ages gathered around the tables. They all seemed very wealthy and foolish. But I admire them for that, throwing money into Luciano's pockets so he can spend it on me.

Well he ain't spending it on you anymore.

Ahh shit.

We followed behind Luciano and Enzo until we were in a private lounge. There were a few men seated at the table, they seemed powerful and probably held high positions in life.

"Ah, Mr Romano." The guys at the head off the table chirped. He seemed shocked.

Maybe this was an unannounced visit.

"Let's get straight to business Grey. No need for greetings." Luciano stated blankly before taking a seat.

Grey's eyes wandered over towards me and a look I couldn't understand crossed his face.

"You must be Kelsey." He cocked his head, staring at me.

"That's none of your fucking business Grey. Let's get down to business." Luciano barked and the man shut up immediately.

"So." Enzo began. "I'm sure you're aware that  our dear father is no longer with us. Therefore, we'll be confiscating his share in this casino."

The whole time Enzo spoke, the man's eyes bored into me as I sat away from them.

"I'm sorry Luciano but you're father didn't permit me to do such thing." Grey stated with a smirk as men began surrounding him.

Good thing we bought our own.

Aldo was the first to draw his gun and seeing what was about to happen, the others did the same.

"I can't let you have his share. He specifically told me not to." Grey pointed his gun at us and we aimed back at him.

This aged well.

"He already gave me a heads up of the little situation. You merging mafias with the enemy all because of an outcast."

"Outcast." I grumbled and he pointed the gun directly at me.

"Yes, outcast." Grey smiled cheesily before I heard the safety on his gun click.

Before I could register what was happening, guns went blazing and all Grey's men dropped to the floor. Leaving him to stand alone.

How the fuck.

"You can't shoot with useless guns Grey." Enzo chuckled. "There's always a snitch in your camp, remember that."

"Now you'll sign it over, or die." Luciano warned.

"Not before the bitch dies first!" Grey yelled and pulled the trigger.

A loud 'bang' echoed inside the room and I closed my eyes, waiting for my death to take me.

But it never came.

Another gunshot went off and I heard yelling and felt my body being shaken.

I opened my eyes to see Vlad with a petrified look on his face and when I looked down, I almost had a heart attack.

Luciano laid unconscious on the ground before me, with a bullet hole in his stomach. Blood flowing heavily from the wound and staining his white dress shirt.

The world seemed to go by in slow motion as I dropped onto my knees. Tears rolled down my face, seeing his eyes closed and he was not breathing.

He took a bullet to save my life.

______________________

Not really feeling this but ok.  😶

END OF CHAPTER 😶

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT 😶

PLEASE

VOTE 😶
FOLLOW 😶
COMMENT 😶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 4.8K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...
22.9M 797K 66
Book Two in the I Am Not A Prostitute series. Warning: Mature Audiences Only!! -Strong Sexual Content -R-rated language -Adult situation #1 in Fict...
1.1M 8.9K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...
619K 7.1K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...