DARKNESS IS LIGHT

By -monawrites

'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
ALERT 🚨
Chapter 58
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 54

53.5K 2.3K 1.1K
By -monawrites

KELSEY

"You like that don't you." I moaned as I rode Vladimir's dick.

"Mhmmm." He groaned in response and I quickened my pace.

Rocking back and forth swiftly as he held my ass in a tight grip. I rested my hands on his chest for support.

I threw my head back and moaned in pleasure, feeling my wall tighten around him.

His dick twitched inside me and his legs began to shake. I smirked and stared at his handsome face, his eyes were shut tightly.

He was about to cum.

"Fuck yes. Just like that Luciano." He moaned and my body stilled, seizing all my movements.

I know the fuck he did not.

Oh yes he did.

"Luciano?" I grumbled, getting off his dick and staring blankly at him.

"Oh come on baby." He chuckled. "It was a joke."

A joke.

I'm riding your dick and you're moaning Luciano's name. Then you say it's a joke.

He does ride dick better than you.

No he doesn't.

Yes, he does.

Fuck you.

I'm you.

Then fuck you, me.

"Fuck off Vlad." I mumbled while picking up my clothes.

"Come on Kelsey. I didn't even finish." He whined to me as I was putting on my clothes.

"Finish yourself." I told him blankly, before glancing over at him. He was sitting on the bed and staring at me with pleading eyes.

His dick was twitching and the head looked almost bruised. Indicating it's eagerness to cum.

"But baby it was a joke." He sighed, getting out and walking towards me. "Please come back."

I dodged his ass and rushed to the door.

"I said finish yourself." I spat distastefully. "And I hope you get blue balls."

And with that I exited the room and slammed the door.

~

"Stay still Mousey." Alexei laughed as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Fuck!" I yelled. "Stop stop!"

Immediately, Carlo moved the needle away from my arm and I sighed in relief.

"That's just one letter Mousey." Alexei laughed again and I gave him a dirty glare.

"But why do I have to get two when you guys only have one?" I sobbed, blowing on the area that Carlo was tattooing. All in an effort to cool the pain.

"Don't do that." He warned and I nodded.

"Because Mousey. You are the first new addition to the merge, so you get both markings." Alexei explained as I cried silent tears.

This was so fucking hard. It's like he's cutting the skin from my arm.

"Now continue Carlo. Or we'll be here all day." He encouraged and the needle started up again.

"Oh God no please!" I begged but they both laughed at me.

If this continues any longer I'm going to piss myself.

Don't you fucking dare.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed when the needle made contact with my skin again. I felt it pierce me, sending a somewhat electric wave all around my body.

I don't know how they have so many tattoos. Because this is my first and only.

"Stay still Kelsey." Carlo laughed as I wiggled around. "If you keep moving, Alexei is gonna have to hold you down."

I looked towards Alexei and groaned at him. He would like that, wouldn't he.

"Remember when I called you a cock cooler?" I asked mischievously.

"How could I forget." Carlo smirked, focusing intently at what he was doing.

"Well I'm not sorry." I pouted before wincing in pain.

He chuckled at my statement, but his attention never diverted from my arm.

A few minutes later he stopped and placed the needle down.

"There." He smiled sweetly. "All finished."

"Now that wasn't so bad was it?" Alexei chuckled while examining the tattoo.

Wasn't so bad.

I literally have snot running from my nose and my eyes swollen from crying.

"Not at all." I lied, forcing a smile. I could only imagine how crazy I looked.

"You look like shit." Carlo grinned before snapping a photo. It's like he read my mind.

"Delete that." I barked at him, but he just smiled. He then showed the picture to Alexei, who immediately started laughing hysterically.

"Lemme see." I begged but gasped when he showed me. "Fucking delete that."

"I don't think so." He grinned evilly and began tapping away at his phone.

A few seconds later, I heard Alexei's phone make a 'ping' sound in his pocket. He took it out and the moment he looked at the screen, he was on the floor dying of laughter.

"What." I frowned as Carlo stared mischievously at me. "What is it?"

Alexei passed his phone to me and I nearly died when I saw my photo. It was the one he just took.

My eyes were red and swollen, tears rolling down my face and snot flowing from my nose. Almost in my mouth. My hair was all fuzzy and caught in a bun. I looked like a crackhead.

The picture was edited and there was a crown on my head. Above the picture was the caption 'Come see your Donna'.

"Who else did you send this to?" I asked furiously.

"Everyone." Carlo chuckled. "Everyone in this house and everyone in our mafia."

That means Luciano and Vladimir got it.

"Oh fuck no." I gasped. "I'll fucking castrate you Carlo."

"Remove it!" I yelled, but he just laughed.

"That's not possible princess." He chuckled as he packed away his stuff.

I had completely forgotten about the pain in my arm. I just wanted to kill Carlo.

Seconds later Aldo and a few others came rushing in. Phones in their hands as they laughed loudly at my photo.

I just rolled my eyes and left their laughing asses in there. They were like some gossipy teenagers.

At least I know Luci and Vlad won't make fun of me.

I wiped my face in my oversized shirt and headed to my room.

Everyone was just staring at me and chuckling. As I walked pass a few gaurds, I could see them trying to hold their laughs.
Even the maids were smiling madly as I passed.

When I neared my room, I heard boisterous laughter coming from the other side of the door.

You have to be fucking with me.

I swiftly swung the door open and caught the two fuckers red-handed.

They were sitting beside each other on the bed, laughing hysterically as they stared at the phone in Luciano's hand.

The second they saw me, Vlad grabbed the phone from Luci's hand and threw it on the bed. Far away from them.

"Hello amore." Luciano chuckled before greeting me with a hug. I didn't even bother hugging him back.

In the peripherals of my vision, I could clearly see Vlad. He was silently dying of laughter.

________________

END OF CHAPTER 😉

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT ☺️🙂

PLEASE 🙏🏽

VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 117K 78
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...
251K 3.7K 40
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 English #1 Hard #1 DarknessAndLight TROPES: MAFIA ROMANCE, ENNEMIES TO LOVERS, FORCED PROXIMITY, SLOW BURN *Story Contains Matur...
63.8K 1.9K 33
"Every bone in my body is begging me to devour you." He was just too close, clouding my senses and making my head foggy. "Every bone?" My voice was...
180K 4.4K 53
**in which a criminal finds his interest in a young orphan and toxicity dances with possessiveness like waltz** "M-maybe if things were different." M...