Finding Myself (Completed)

By NocteLux

What would you do when you learn that everything you believe is actually a lie? Which life would you choose i... More

Endless Torture
Rejection
Parker's Pov...
Let the truth comes out
Unbearable Pain
Already 2 an half years
An Unknown Journey
Next Stop-Back to the Hell
I am back Bitches!
The Bonfire
The Longing Mark
My First Weakness
Hide and Seek
Wait for me
Lost the One I love
Upcoming War
Blessed With Blood
The War and the Comeback
The mating
Happy Ever After
-Author's Note Important-
~Author's Not 2~ Importaaaant! Sequel Alarm!
Update Alarm
Author's note
Author's Millionth Note

The Only Chance

14.1K 390 83
By NocteLux

Oh god I finished it. Finally! I hope you guys like it. I haven't started to the new chapter if

there's anythlng you want to suggest please comment an don't forget to VOIT :))

Love you all :*

***____***

Third Person's Pov

I can't believe what happened a few minutes ago. She completed the mark. She will be queen soon. This is so unfair. I should be the queen not that nerd.

The bigger problem is what will I say, or how will I say what happened to Boss. Ugh! He is going to kill the messenger too. Finally I arrived to the house.

"Come in" he said when I knocked the door.

"Sir, I have big news for you" I said

"Speak" he said

"Sir, princess' mark has completed. She is ready for the throne."

"What?! What the fuck are you talking about? Is she mated?" he yelled. Every word of his was like venom

"No sir she didn't but her Queen side came to the surface today."

"So you're sure that she hasn't mated." He asked

"No. And I don't think she will after tonight's event."

"Don't confuse me and start speaking!" he said in a low but dangerous voice

"She found him with another girl and told him that he is nothing but the pack's alpha anymore." I said

"That news is very good. Everything's going well till now. Anything else?"

"One more thing, the royal guards will be here to take her to the palace in 2 weeks."

"We should hurry then. Plan will start in 3 days. Get everyone ready." He said and motioned me to go. I surprised because I thought he will be with me after all I gave him the big news

"If you want it I can stay sir. You seemed troubled, I can relax you." I asked seductively

"Why would I want a slut like you when I take the most beautiful girl in the universe?" he laughed

"Besides I'm done with you, after you're spying and the news, I won't be needed you any longer. Dismiss" he said in a casual tone but I was furious. I felt my eyes turning black.

"You know I can give you away, I know all your plans. So you better act me right." I yelled

"You know all my plans huh? Are you sure about that?" he snickered and threw me across the room and leaned in front me.

"Do you know who you are talking to? I am Michael Stone. I AM the one who can destroy YOUR life." He waited a little and I gulped loudly. He may not be a wolf but he is worst then that.

"Try to blackmail me one more time I'll rip you apart. Do you understand me?" he said with a low but dangerous voice.

"Y-yes sir." I stuttered

"Leave before I kill you. And don't you ever tell anyone about anything." He said and I ran out of the room to the forest.

God I hate Leia! If she wasn't exist then I would be the one Michael loves. But now she is in a dipshit trouble and I'm a part of it. Actually maybe I should be the one who ends her life with that way Michael can be mine.

Parker's Pov

After Leia left I knew my chances are vanished now. God what have I done? And worse, she lied to me about erasing her feelings and not feeling anything for me.

That's why I slept with Chelsea. But I hated every moment of it. And now the only thing I do right now is sitting in my room and feeling dead with guilt.

When she told me I'm just an Alpha of the pack from now on, I felt like my heart stabbed. My wolf doesn't talk to me; everything turns out like when Leia left.

I really have to make it up to her. Now that her mark completed she will leave soon and I don't know, what I will do if I don't have her beside me.

She needs to know how I feel and I'll make sure she will. I called a flower house and ordered 200 red rose. This could be my start I think.

Leia's Pov

After I left Parker's mansion, I went to the forest. I need a run right now. I took off my clothes and put them under a tree and shifted to my cheetah. You see Aria is not just my wolf. She is everything inside of me. Since I'm a shape-shifter too I can still feel her in my mind.

I remembered the first times I had tried to understand my forms. Only one person was there to teach everything to me. The first man made me feel loved. When I remembered him my heart clenched. I loved him and he loved me but he turned out to be a complete psycho.

But at the first place he was really caring and an amazing guy. He was always there for me whenever I needed. He was the only son of Donald Stone. Yeah I know my trainer. But as far as I learned he never shifted that's why he couldn't be with his parents and after our situation he went away because he couldn't handle looking his parents' eyes.

But the weirdest thing I felt was when he told me that he will come back for me. And take me as his. He was overly obsessed that the King had to banish him from the castle.

God why am I attracted to the bad boys all the time? Seriously there should be guidance for that.

And what about Parker? How can he be cold and ice in a few hours of time?

"Why is he kept doing this?" I asked

"I don't know but I can feel his wolf and as far as I know he doesn't talk to him since the first day you left. He feels guilty about what Parker did." Said Aria

"Really? Wow. I wish his wolf side was my mate. I don't know what I would do if you won't be there for me Aria. I can't even imagine you're not talking to me that long." I said

"I will always be with you. We're not like rest of the werewolves. We are hybrid and the bound between us is stronger than any other person. If something happens to you I heal you and if anything happens to me you heal me. This is how it works between us. Besides we don't need a mate either." She said but the pain was clear in her words.

"Thank you Aria. I wish we could be like my parents you know. They were always there for each other. I want that too." I smiled internally when I imagined my parents smiling each other with loving eyes

"I wished that too but you know we meant to be together with Parker and Saron. We have nothing to do but trusting fate." She was right. The only thing I can do is wait and see.

"Wait stop! Did you hear that?" Aria said

I stopped on my tracks and started looking for the threat. When I listened I heard a crack behind a tree 5 feet away from me. And then I saw shining baby blue eyes. They were looking at me intently but I didn't know who this was.

He obviously was a werewolf but who? He had black as night fur. He started to come closer and I growled.

He taken back by my attitude but didn't do anything. All this time Aria was silent.

The wolf started to approach me and stopped in front of me and did something very strange. He started to lick my face and nuzzled his neck to mine. Then I realized who he is.

Parker...

I started to back away just then I saw disappointment in his eyes and he whimpered. I tried to ignore it and run but he blocked my way. I used my powers to get in his mind and told him to get away.

"I've never seen you in your other forms before you're beautiful." He said with awe clear in his voice

"Should I be happy by you compliment? Get the hell out of my way Parker." I said

"Please, please let's just talk. I know what I did and I really am sorry but please let me be with you. I need you Leia, I can't live without you. Please." He begged

"Oh really maybe you should have thought about it earlier."

"I know but I was upset and you were ignoring me. I didn't know what to do. Please, just talking." I thought about it a little I mean just talking right. It shouldn't be a big problem.

" Okay but we will just talk." I said

"Thank you, thank you" he yelled and licked my face

"God stop licking me and shift" I said

"Do you really want to see me naked in front of you?" he smirked internally

"Maybe" I said seductively. But my words shocked him and his eyes were full of lust.

"Oh God you're such a perv. Just shift" I said and turn around and shifted. He was probably waiting for me to be naked but you know my witch. I gotta say we're awesome. When I shifted I was wearing a t-shirt which coming to my mid thigh and very short denim shorts.

He was already shift and waiting for me under a tree. When he saw me he smiled and I have to say he is HOT when he is shirtless. I was so focused on his 8 pack that I hardly heard him clearing his throat.

"Do you like what you see?" then I turned my attention to his face. There was a smirk and I decided to play is game.

"O trust me I loved it." I seductively shook my hips and walk towards him. His eyes glued to my legs and were dark with lust.

I went in front of him and leaned to his ear with my hands on his masculine chest and whispered.

"You may want to take a picture because you are never going to get it." I felt him shivered.

I backed away and saw the sadness in his eyes. Sorry boy but you did this to yourself.

"So talk, I don't have all day" I said his eyes turned their normal baby blue and started talking

"Okay so, after you left and Liam learned about you and me being mates, he told me that I'm a freaking idiot for letting you go and never talked to me until the other day when you found me with Chelsea. Everyone was telling me to find you and get you home but I still thought you would come eventually and no matter how guilty I feel I assured myself that we are mates and you would be back.

I didn't realize that I was dying inside. I was like an empty shell. When you come back I thought we could finally be together and when you called me I felt like you were thinking like me too but you rejected me. That's when I understood what I've done to you." He waited a little and came closer and caressed my cheek.

"I have no idea how I let you go. I don't even remember the times when I'm not with you. I was like watching myself outside my body for 2 years. I missed you so much. I'm not telling you to forgive me right away but please just give me chance. One chance I promise I won't mess it up." He looked at me with hope. Such hope that I couldn't help but lost in his eyes.

The only thing I felt was his hands caressing my cheek. Should I give him a chance? Am I ready to do it? What if he hurts me again?

"You'll never know if you think too much." Said Aria

While I was thinking I didn't realized that Parker was leaning closer to me. This time I didn't stop him. Our kiss started slowly. Oh god his lips are so soft. I was taken by the sparks of our kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I didn't wait too much and pulled him closer to me and put my hands around his neck.

God it felt good. When I lost myself in the kiss he pushed his tongue inside my mouth at first I didn't let him, he growled and I smiled against his lips. I gasped when he started to touch my ass and he used that opportunity to push his tongue inside. I pulled myself up and wrapped my legs around his waist he supported me with one hand on by back and the other on my ass. He pushed me to a tree and started touching on my bare thigh. When we pulled away for air, I was panting heavily. I saw his eyes were pure black with lust and when I realized our current position, I unwrapped my legs and arms and I pulled away.

He whined but I ignored it and said one word before walking away with confused but a slight smile on my face just like his.

"Just one chance. Don't fuck it up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 84 15
What if the person whom he thought that he would never meet again becomes the most important person of his life? What if she fell for the person she...
1.1M 33.9K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
4.6K 205 43
Mae Kin, a girl who's grown up on the base of The First Order all her life. She's trained under Supreme Leader Snoke, training with the Light, and Da...
28.5K 413 48
Moana was just a normal sixteen year old attending high school and trying to survive day by day. She's also a loner with no friends and spends all of...