Quiinn [Twisted Wonderland X...

By Baby_DJ38

"What have I gotten myself into?" In which she sighed at her own question and rubbed her head in annoyance. ... More

Disney: Twisted Wonderland
+Quiinn Shadowrain+Y/N+
+1+
+2+
+3+
+4+
+5-6+
+7+
+8-9-10+
+11-12+
+13-14-15+
+16-17+
+18+
+19+
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
Happy Birthday Riddle! 🎉🎊
Chaos 1
Chaos 2
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
Chaos 3
Chaos 4
Quiinn's Birthday!! 🎉 🎊
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
Chaos 5
Chaos 6
Chaos 7
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
Quiinn's missing?! #2
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»

Quiinn's missing?! #1

1.5K 46 3
By Baby_DJ38

3rd P. O. V

The weekend came upon NRC as the students do their normal routine, not noticing something was amiss.

🔹

-'I smell chaos' group chat-

Everyone is online except Quiinn

Kalim:
Morning everyone!

Jamil:
Good morning

Jade:
Greetings

Floyd:
Morning~

Azul:
Good morning

Riddle:
Good morning everyone

Ace:
Yo! Morning!

Deuce:
Good morning

Trey:
Hello everyone

Cater:
Morning everyone~

Ruggie:
Morning, shishishishi

Jack:
Yes, good morning

Leona:
Ugh, shut up it's still early

Vil:
It's 8:05 a.m.

Leona:
Still early

Rook:
Good morning everyone! What a beautiful weather we have today

Epel:
Mhm, we could have a walk around the campus. Also, morning

Idia:
Ugh, so noisy...

Ortho:
Everyone, good morning 😄

Lilia:
Morning to all of you

Malleus:
Good morning everyone

Silver:
....Mo..r....ning...

Sebek:
GOOD MORNING, HUMAN!!

Leona:
Stop using caps

Crewel:
Good morning puppies

Crowley:
Good morning my dear students!

Vargas:
Good morning everyone! I hope you did some exercises on this fine morning

Trein:
Good morning students

Crewel:
Hmm, this is weird. Where is Quiinn? Usually, she's the one who will greet us in the chat.

Crowley:
Ah now that you mentioned it...

Jack:
Is she still asleep?

Ruggie:
I guess so

Azul:
She should have been up by now

Leona:
Maybe she's just repairing the dorm? Besides that dorm is still a rundown so she probably wanna fix it to be safe

Kalim:
Even if she's up and repairing the dorm, she still would be the first one to greet us

Riddle:
Kalim is right. It's weird that Quiinn didn't greet us like she usually did

Everyone:
^

Epel:
Maybe something happened to her?

Vil:
I think we're just overthinking. She probably forgot or maybe she didn't charge her phone

Azul:
Yeah, that could happen. She'll probably greet us sooner or later. Let's just wait

Everyone is offline

🔹

They left the group chat and continue on doing their normal routine, until it was afternoon. And still, no messages from the said female student.

🔹

-'I smell chaos' group chat-

Everyone is online except Quiinn

Riddle:
She's still offline and there's no messages from her

Jamil:
This has been continuing till afternoon

Ace:
Something's not right

Azul:
Yes, something is amiss

Vil:
I can say the same. My heart tells me to go to Ramshackle dorm so I will

Riddle:
We'll come too, just incase

Everyone:
^

Everyone is offline

🔹

They meet up at the main hall along with the teachers. They then made their way to the ramshackle dorm as a group.

🔹

Azul knock on the door and was met with silence. He knock again but the answer is the same, silence.

He then reached for the door handle and twist it open as he push the door and make a creepy creek. He stepped in and look around the foyer and the long empty hall. The sound of their footsteps echoes.

"Quiinn, grim, you're here?" Azul asked as the boys waiting for answer.

Nothing.

"This is weird. This dorm is never this silent." Ruggie frown as he put his hand on his head and rub it. "I got a creepy vibe." Ace said as he hug himself and started shivering. "Let's go to the lounge." Riddle says as everyone agrees.

🔹

[Ramshackle dorm - lounge]

"They're not here either." Said Deuce who was walking beside a shivering Ace.

"Let's split up and search around the dorm." They agree with Trein's plan and began searching for Quiinn and Grim around the dorm.

A few minutes later, they came back with a disappointed look. "So?" Trein asked. They shake their heads in disappointment. "Still nothing. It's as if they were...gone." they all did another round of checking the dorm and still, nothing.

"Let's head over to her room. That's the only room we didn't check. Maybe we can find her there." Lilia walked out of the lounge as the other trailed behind him closely.

🔹

[Ramshackle dorm - Bedroom]

"Not here too. Where could've they gone?" Crowley asked as he put his hand on his chin.

"Huh~?" Floyd successfully gained their attention as they face him. "What is it, Floyd?" Floyd didn't answer right away instead, he crept down and pick a phone. Quiinn's phone. "Koebi-chan forgot her phone, how forgetful~ let's check out what she store inside~"

Floyd turn on the phone only to find that she put a password. Ofc.

"Aww, what a shame.~"

"Floyd, can you give me her phone?"

"Sure~"

Floyd hand Azul Quinn's phone as the other gathered around them.

"The battery is almost dead. She didn't charge her phone, huh. Even so, she still can see our messages if the battery last this long." Azul gave of a questioning look. "So why..." He mumbled..

"Hmm, suspicious." Ace look closer at Quiinn's phone and found something interesting on her lock wallpaper. "Hey, I think there's something written on her lock wallpaper." This gained back the group's attention as Vil take the phone away from Azul.

"Indeed. There's is something on her lock wallpaper."

"It's maybe part of the wallpaper. There's probably nothing special about it." Leona said as he darted his eyes at the window.

"No, I don't think so."

"Well, what does it says Roi de Poison?"

"It says, 'Release the past, you may find the answer you asked.'" The group ponder. "What does it mean? Does it actually have a specific meaning?" Riddle asked as he tilted his head.

""Release the past"...hmm, I wonder what the 'past' is." Crowley asked himself.

"The past...agh! My brain can't process what it meant!" Ace rub his head as Deuce stay silent before suddenly said, "Could it be...the ghost? The ghost in this dorm? They're the 'past' of this place after all." They widened their eyes when it slowly started to pieces together. "Now that you say it, we haven't seen the ghost yet. We wondered through the hall of this dorm and still no sign of them." Vargas said and put his hand on his hip.

"So we have to "release" the ghost?" Kalim asked and Jamil nodded. "At least, that's what we think."

"Alright then, let's find them." They nodded and began their search for the ghost.

And so, they did another round searching for the ghost and, they found them.

They were found in a basement that was locked by a spell and it's suspiciously was covered by the rundown parts of this dorm. The boys said that they never noticed that this dorm has a basement. Crowley said, the basement was jammed by something from the other side so they can't get in. "It's seems like she found it and managed to get the door open." Lilia uses whatever spell he did to wore of the spell on the door and release the ghost.

"Ah, finally! We're free."

"It's so dark in there. I can't see anything."

"Thank you for saving us!"

"My, your welcome." Lilia said as he smile at the three ghost. Then the three le gasp. "You guys came here to search for Quiinn right?" Asked the skinny ghost.

"Uh, yeah. Why else–"

"She's in danger!"

They yelled as the boys gave off their confused look. "What do you mean?" Jack and Epel asked in sync.

"She, she, s–she.... she got kidnapped!"

"What?!" Now it's their time to freak out as they bombarded them with so many questions. "You better tell me who kidnapped her or it's–" Riddle was cut off by the ghost.

"Alright listen here, everyone!" The shut their mouth as the ghost said that it was better to discuss in the lounge. So, they head over there. When the get to the lounge, the three ghost tell them of the incident happened yesterday.

"Quiinn and grim were making dinner together. We only watched from afar when suddenly, a group of man in dark clothes barges in and started attacking Quiinn and grim. Saying, "There she is! Capture the girl and get rid of the raccoon. We're gonna take her back to boss!" Then they throw a smoke bomb and made her inhale something that she can't. You know how Quiinn is, she can't breathe and in the end, they catch her. We tried to help but with only this, we're not much of a help. So, they trapped us in the basement and purposely hide it. They took Grim with them too." They ended their story as the boys clenched their fist that it almost turned white and they gave off this creepy dark aura. The ghosts flew back.

"We must save her! Quiinn is in danger and we can't–"

"As far as I wanted to rushed out and get their heads, we needed a plan, a strategy and we have to detect where they are." Riddle gritted his teeth in anger.

"How dare they took my most favourite student! I will not sit still and do nothing. We must act fast." Crewel voice.

Suddenly, a voice crept in through the conversation. "I can bring you to her."

Malleus was the first to talk when he heard that voice. "Y/N?" Y/N emerged from behind the curtain with a crossed arms. "Hurry your ass up, insects. We're leaving."

🔹

[Unknown location]

Quiinn P. O. V

I can hear my ears ringing.

My vision is blurry.

Why did I feel like I just got injection?

A voice slowly crept to my ears tho it wasn't clear. It sounded like a male. There's around.... I'd say 4 people.

"We got her. What should we do next?" The first person voice. This time, it's clear but my vision is still blurry. "Wait..... instruction." Instruction? Wait for more instruction? "Boss will tell us on what to do later. For now, he said to get intel from her."

"About what again?" Another voice. "About Spark, you dumbass."

...Did I just got kidnapped?

I rather got kidnapped by Scaramouche. This is a less cool way of kidnapping.

Someone pulled me by my hair and finally, my vision became clear.

The person who pulled my hair is a guy who had a weird hairstyle and tattoo from his face to his body. "The first thing I see from my sleep is a guy who had no good look. How unlucky." He huff and slap me. "Not really affective, really." That guy was about to punch me but ofc, someone stop him. That someone is buff and had a tattoo covered his whole left arm. "Listen here, little girl. We need you to tell us about Spark. Know this thing?" He show me a Neon green liquid in a container and I shook my head. "Sorry babe, got nothing to tell you. I don't even know what that is."

"Don't play dumb with us."

"I don't. And why should I play dumb with animals?"

He growled. His breath on my skin. "Ohhhh scary, I'm "terrified"." I gave him a glare. "You don't scare me."

He turn his back on me and gather his companions somewhere far from me. I took this as a chance to scan my surroundings. And fill wherever the hell I am with puppets.

Let's see..... it's dark so it's hard to make out shit but from what my vision can catch, I'm in a barn? They really didn't have a nice hideout. Right.....now, where should I start? My left? My right? Below? Up? How about....all.

As I summoned my puppets, the same guy greeted me but this time, with weapon.

"What you want now?"

"Intel. Information."

"I told you, I don't know about that...Spark."

The guy smirk. "Don't worry, we're not talking about Spark now. I want to know..." He cup my face and I fix my gaze. "About Draco." I stare into his eyes, confusion consumed me. "Draco Malfoy? Yeah, he's an ass. What's with him? You're a fan of Harry Potter?"

"Who the hell is Harry Potter? And who's this Draco Malfoy? I'm talking about Draco McGraw! Your boss."

Now I'm totally in pure, white confusion. "Who the fuck is Draco McGraw? My boss? I'm the boss of myself." The guy shook his head with an amusing smile. "You don't want to talk?" He fill the syringe with the neon green liquid and said, "We'll make you talk." He was about to inject me using the syringe but do you think I'm gonna let it happen? Hell no.

I snap my fingers and my puppets emerged from the shadow like a zombie.

"You kidnapped and messed with the wrong person."

They let out a bloody scream when my puppets touch them but ofc, they fight them off. "You're not winning this." I smirk and burn the rope that they tie to my hands and said, "I'm winning my own game."

🔹

3rd P. O. V

"Where are we now?" Asked Deuce to Y/N, who's floating next to Malleus. "Outside of town." Y/N said simply.

The group made their way across the wide field of nowhere.

"See that barn there? Quiinn's in there." Y/N pointed over to the barn across the field. "There are 4 people overall that kidnapped her. I dunno what they want from her but we better hurry before anything happens."

"We can't just ambush them, what if they had weapon with them?" Ruggie asked.

"We're more than 4 so trying to catch the opportunity to win isn't slim. Besides, we got Malleus." Malleus pointed to himself with a total confusion. "Me?"

"You."

"What—"

"Now let's go."

🔹

Quiinn P. O. V

"W-what are you--?!" Asked the guy

"I'm just simply a girl who you kidnapped." I punch the guy in the face and kick his ass as fell to the floor, unconscious.

I wipe the dust on in my hands and started to whistle, cue for my puppets to return.

When I walked away from the unconsciousness group of kidnapper, my foot accidentally kick something on the ground.

It was the neon green liquid in a syringe. Probably the one they wanted to inject me.

When I touched it and picked it up, something flashes through my mind. Me head begin to feel heavy. My eyes are suddenly hard to keep them open. My body are not functioning as it should and so, I fell unconscious.

🔹

I can feel myself opening my eyes but not physically.

I was in a dark room. More like a void space. One that was the same when I can see my friends past and what they had been through.

Is this one of them?

Or is it....me?

But weirdly, it doesn't feel the same. The same void space, the same emptyness, the same stillness. But different. Definitely different from before.

I wave my head around, looking for something. A light, or anythin. And then, a screen appears Infront of me, making me focused on it.

It showed me a place. An experimental kind of place. A bed with straps. And a girl with light khaki hair was laying there. Two men in the same room with her. One sat far from the bed and one was close to the girl.

The girl appears to be unconscious.

Why does this feels familiar?

I feel like, I am her....

The men who is close with the girl hold a syringe. The same syringe that I hold in my hand before I was unconscious.

"Let's see if she can survive." He then inject it on her and I can feel the sting of the needle in my shoulder as the girl in bed started to go all demonic, seeing as she's struggling in the bed and trying to break free from the straps.

Then, my head somehow started to fucking sting and I closes my eyes as I hold my head.

Something flashes before me.

I open my eyes slightly, to see what was it that had flashed by me.

"She's crazy!"

I can hear voices and I cover my ears.

"She's a monster, we can't let her loose!"

"She killed someone!"

"Lock her up!"

"Kill her!"

Then everything fell silent. Suddenly, there was a scream.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH--"

It was painful. A painful scream. I cover my ears again, trying to get rid of the horrid scream.

When I and sure that the scream had gone, I place down my hands from my ears and look around. Then, I saw it. Her. I saw the girl that got injected. She's holding an axe. Her clothes, skin, are all covered in dark red liquid. Blood. She's heading towards someone, dragging the axe along with her.

"You aren't meant to live." Said the girl, presumably.

I scooted to the side, trying to find out who was Infront of her. Who did she wanted to hurt.

There was a girl. Long, gray hair with blonde at the bottom of her hair.

...

It was me.

Realising, I slowly move my head to look over my shoulder, hopping it wasn't who I'd expected it to be but turns out, it is who I'd expected to be.

The girl with light khaki hair.

She has my face.

"I do."

Then she swing her axe at me and abruptly took my consciousness away.

🔹

Sorry for the very late update recently 😔 I had no motivation to write, please forgive me readers.

🔹

Tuesday, 3 January 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.5K 71
"Vil Scheonheit, indeed you are beautiful, elegant and strong... but you have focused on the beauty outside not inside. Therefore, I curse you to be...
6K 328 10
─ 𝐕𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐒𝐓 × 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 " 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌 , 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗈�...
21.8K 302 27
[COMPLETE] Andrea Williams is a 17 year old girl, who feels like she doesn't belong anywhere, when she began to hear a mysterious voice, she somehow...
1.2K 37 6
Director Crowley had announced an unexpected project and job for the students. Making a one hour movie, it will be a project for a couple of groups w...