•🦁•

Episode 2: The Rebel from the Savannah

Chapter 13: Beastly Conflict! + Chapter 14: Midnight Encounter!

🔹

[Savanaclaw dorm - entrance]

3rd P. O. V

"Prefect Leona!" The students started, surprised

"These guys were trespassing on our turf." His friend pointed at Quiinn's group as Quiinn gave a 'wtf' face.

"Let’s make them pay for it, hehehe!"

Quiinn made a disgusted face and said, "I, am utterly, disgusted." She stuck her tongue out at them and hide behind Ace.

"Oh? You’re the guys I saw at the cafeteria." He look at the group then at Quiinn before he blushed and look away. Quiinn started, "Oh hey, cutie~" She intimate Lisa from Genshin as the boys widened their eyes. "Not saw, we have a conversation."

Ruggie eyes twitching as his face reddened. He look away.

"Ah, you, deluxe minced cutlet sandwich!"

"Hey, don’t just make my name sound delicious. I’ve got a manly name, y’know? It’s Ruggie Bucchi." He said but still looking away from them.

"Ah, now that I look at you closely. You’re the herbivore from the meeting and the one who stepped on my tail in the greenhouse the other day." Leona mentioned the past as the students went mad. "What?! She stepped on your tail, Prefect?!"

"Unforgivable!"

"I already apologize and I even kissed your tail. Do you want me to kiss your ears next?" Quiinn place her hand on her hip as the students widened their eyes that includes Quiinn's group and Leona has a visible pink hue on his face. "You even be a temporary attendant there."

"Ahaha! Leona-san, the attendant for the gardens?! Though it’s true that he stays there so much, he practically lives there!" Ruggie laugh after he cool down.

"Leona-san, Ruggie-san, let’s knock ‘em out!"

"Oh my, using such words. What are you gonna do to me, to us after that?" Quiinn tilted her head at them as they went red. "Oh dear, did you perhaps..."

"No! We don't think of anything dirty!"

"I didn't say anything about thinking something dirty~" Quiinn smirked as they gritted their teeth and reddened their face.