Quiinn's missing?! #2

Quiinn P. O. V

[Ramshackle Dorm - Lounge]

W-where....am I......

I struggle in my sleep or at least I'm half asleep and I'm struggling to open my eyes. The lights made me blind. It hurts.

I moved my hand and my sleeve slowly as I started to regain some control over my body. I heard someone or multiple people called my name.

"Quiinn? Quiinn, are you there?"

"Quiinn, are you awake?"

This is....

I fluttered my eyes open and try to adjust my vision. It's blurry as fuck.

"A..ce..... Deuce.....?" I stuttered out and place my hand on my head which is like a country got overrun by an earthquake and tsunami.

"She's awake!" It's Epel's voice.

I bring myself up while my hand is still on my head and I shook my head slowly. "Where....." My vision is still blurry if y'all dunno. I feel my hand on someone else's hands and turns out, it was Vil.

"It's okay potato. We're in Ramshackle Dorm lounge now." Vil comforted me.

"Ram....shackle...." I uttered, voice barely above a whisper. I stumbled forward and leaned on Vil. My body is still not functioning well. "Puppy, you can't move. Your body seems to not work as it should." Crewel said and push me back to the couch gently but I hesitated. "No...I need......bathroom...."

"Bathroom? I'll help you, come." Trey supported me as I stand up and escorted me to the bathroom.

"Wait outside." I said and enter the bathroom.

When I close the door, I leaned on it and try to get my vision back to normal and thankfully, after a few seconds or so, my vision are back to normal and my body started to work again so that's a good thing.

Suddenly, the feeling of something rushing up to my throat made me feel unwell and I'm afraid it's something that I haven't done in a while.

I quickly open the toilet seat and puke in it.

I was grossing on myself.

"How long have I haven't puke? Century?" I ponder on the fact and flush the toilet. I wash my face and took a breather.

I open the door and Trey gave me a worried expression. "You okay?" Trey asked and I smile warmly then nodded. "Me fine. Thanks." Trey lead me back to the lounge and the boys swarming up around me and bombarded me with questions.

"Can y'all let me sit?" The boys nodded and let me pass. "Thank you."

"Can someone tell me what happened.....how did you find me?" I started and they started explaining to me so thankfully I can catch up.