°🐙°

Episode 3: The Merchant of the Deep Sea

Chapter 29: Historic Transition! + Chapter 30: Melancholic Octopus Pot! + Chapter 31: Past Erasure!

🔹

[Octavinelle dorm - entrance]

Quiinn P. O. V

"Your lightning magic, and that guy’s athletic abilities…! Give them all to me!" Azul ran to the Scarabia student who was about to leave and Azul touches him

The Scarabia scream out loud as he fell and fainted.

Shit.

"What is Azul-kun doing to everyone!? Everyone he touches just fall down one after another!" Ruggie back away.

"Looks like his unique magic’s not limited to stealing magic just by making them sign a contract. Maybe the contract itself was just used to keep the magic in control." Leona growled as he push me to his back and Ruggie stood beside him. "Eh!? Isn’t he a little bit too scary?"

He's gonna overblot ain't he? Ugh. They need a therapist.

"We're here." I turn around when my puppet spoke.

I saw Jade and Floyd came running to us and Jade yelled, "Azul! What are you doing!?" Floyd look around in confusion. "Ew, what’s this? What’s going on?"

"Ugh, what’s with the ruckus!?"

"Is Azul going wild…!?"

"It looks like he’s forcefully sucking magic out of the students."

Grim shrieked as he ran to me. "Leona! You made him do that, didn’t you!?"

"You’re blaming me? You’re the ones who told me to get rid of the contracts." Leona glare at grim as I stopped them. "Now, let's not pointing fingers. We have something big coming."

Azul face to where Jade and Azul are and said, "Jade, Floyd… You’re finally back. Thanks to those idiots, all of my contracts are now gone. That’s why… Please give me your magic, too. Hey, please give it to me!"

The two back away.

"Please desist! Your unique magic is too strong and to top it off, it should not work without the contract. You should know best what would happen if you do not follow procedure!" Jade said as Azul shook his head. "It’s because… I just lost all of them…Ahaha… Ahahaha! I’ll end up going back to my old self at this rate!"

"Ya know~ You look so much lamer now compared to your old self, Azul." Says Floyd and in return, he get, "Ah~~~ Is that so? In the end, I’m just a trashy, dumb octopus who can’t do anything by himself, huh! That’s why, in order to go back to my ideal self, I’ll just steal everyone’s magic! Beautiful singing voices, and even strong magic… All of them will be mine! Hand them over! All of them!"