Quiinn's Birthday!! 🎉 🎊

3rd P. O. V

"How. Can. This. Happened?!"

Oh, god. Riddle's mad.

"Dorm head, blame it on Grim!" Ace pointed at the said black cat and growled at Ace. "Hey! I didn't do anything! This is my henchmen's birthday, I want it to be perfect!" Grim said and Riddle ruffles his hair in frustration.

"Just—! Ugh! Who did this?!" Riddle pointed at the now, ruined decoration in Ramshackle dorm lounge.

No one answered and Riddle is about to collar them but Trey stopped him before it gets more messy. "Calm down Riddle, we don't want you to go berserk again. This is Quiinn's birthday and she did not want that to happen. You don't want to upset her do you?"

Riddle finally contain himself and nodded as he buried his face into Trey's chest. "Right, sorry. It's just that..."

"We know. Everyone know. You wanted it to be perfect just like how she did with your birthday." Trey pat Riddle's head gently.

"We can find the culprit later. Right now, focus." Riddle nodded at Trey's word. "Alright, let's continue."

Seeing how hard Riddle wanted Quiinn's birthday to be perfect, they decided to not mess around and help him as much as they can.

And if y'all wondering, Quiinn is ofc outside but she's alone. Says that she wanted to round the town more, getting familiar with her surroundings and the people cuz the last time she focused more on Riddle so he didn't suspect anything.

But ofc, they sent out someone to hold and distract her from coming back early.

And those person are, Lilia cuz he'll make a mess in the kitchen and cuz his food, Ruggie cuz he wanted to, Deuce also wanted to, Rook cuz...experts at stalking people, Jade keeping them in place, Cater cuz also wanted to stalk and Idia cuz he doesn't want to help.

So yeah, everything is going great. For the stalkers not for those in Ramshackle Dorm.

"We better fix this fast. Ace, grim, Floyd, Epel, Vil, Ortho, you guys incharge of fixing this. I'll help Trey with the tart."

"Aye aye sir~"

Everyone did a salute minus Vil and Riddle left to calm his mind with Trey.

"Ahoy~ we came back with your needed ingredients for I am ✨ gracious ✨" Crowley said as he walked into the kitchen with Crewel and set them down on the counter.

"You're early, sensei." Azul said and took out the ingredients.

"Well, Sam is kind enough to let us have all this for free, if not, it'll be longer than you know it." Crewel help out his students as Crowley went to the lounge to help once Riddle told him what happened.

"So, what are we making?" Crewel asked as he put his coat away and took his apron out.

"Quiinn said that she loves cream puff so that's what we're doing." Trey reply.

"Cream puff it is."

"Silver, please check on the other for me." Riddle said to the silver haired male.