«🍎»

Episode 5 - The Beautiful Oppressor

Episode 5-1: School Festival on Stand-by! + Episode 5-2: A Must-see Program! + Episode 5-3: Popular Among the Masses! + Episode 5-4: Public Announcement!

🔹

[Ramshackle Dorm - bedroom]

Quiinn P. O. V

Okay, who is it now?! First Queen of Hearts, then Scar, then Ursula, then Jaafar, who's now?!

"Magic Mirror on the wall–Tell me, who is the fairest of them all."

Great, it's Evil Queen now, wow bravo 👏 we're finally getting Snow White arc?! Finally making your debut! I'm happy(not) but you're not having your debut through me!

"I see the figure of your fair step-daughter. With her lips as red as rose, hair as black as ebony, and skin as white as snow."

"Snow White…!"

Yeah, well, I can see why the mirror chose her. You don't even show your hair in the show. How do you expect the mirror to choose you?

"This is a well that grants one’s wishes. And I wish for the man I love to come and find me…" Oh please.

"Hello, I’m so sorry for startling you.
I finally found you! Please listen to what I want to say. Let me sing you this song of my eternal love." Disgusting.

🔹

Finally, I couldn't take this dream anymore.

Why the fuck it's soo cold.....

I sat up in my bed and look for my phone to check the time. Once I find it, I turn it on. Kay, still early like always. I got off the bed and did my usual morning routine.

🔹

"Brrr, it’s cold…! I wanna stay curled up inside the bed, yanno…? Hm, what’s the matter? Is there something wrong with the mirror? Check yourself all you want, but you don’t even have a single hair out of place, yanno? Come on, it’s time for school."

I turned around to follow Grim after finished inspecting the mirror. "This is why I never had a mirror in my room."

🔹

[NRC - Main Street]