°🐙°

Episode 3: The Merchant of the Deep Sea

Chapter 24: Clean, Ominous Feeling! + Chapter 25: Take-off Strategy! + Chapter 26: Lounge of Beasts! + Chapter 27: Explication Process! + Chapter 28: Villainous Transaction!

🔹

[Savanaclaw dorm - Leona's room]

3rd P. O. V

After returning back from her stroll to Ramshackle Dorm, the first thing she was greeted is, "I’ll have you help me with cleaning Leona-san’s room today

After returning back from her stroll to Ramshackle Dorm, the first thing she was greeted is, "I’ll have you help me with cleaning Leona-san’s room today."

Yeah, no.

Quiinn ignored it and went to the balcony and stare at the moon.

While Grim is busy helping Ruggie, Quiinn question herself, why would Azul put his contracts in the safe if it was invisible? He could have just left them outside of the safe and yet, he didn't. Then something clicked. Everything's finally coming together.

"That's it!!!"

"Quiinn!? What happened?!"

"Don’t just start shouting, you."

Quiinn came running to Grim and picked him up like a baby and started spinning in Leona's room. "He kept them in the safe cuz it's not invisible, Grim!"

Grim, who's dizzy cuz Quiinn spin herself together with him, says, "Well, it’s obvious since it’s important to him, yanno?"

"Ha! Hahaha! I see now! You say some pretty interesting stuff, huh." Grim look at Leona, confused. "Eh? What part of that is interesting?"

Quiinn set the cat down as Leona explained.

🔹

"I see now!! Now that we’ve figured out their weakness, let’s hurry and infiltrate Octavinelle–" Quiinn caught him by his tail. "Not yet. We have a problem."

Grim gave a puzzled look.

"If what Quiinn said is really the case, then the Leech Brothers will definitely be ready to counter-attack.
To be honest, I think they’re more difficult than a safe." Ruggie said and Quiinn nodded. "Exactly."

"Damn it~~ We were so close, too…!" Grim punch the couch using his paw.

"We need a distraction....." Quiinn's eyes traveled to the two senior as she smirk and the two senior back away from her.

"Hey, I can pretty much imagine what you’re thinking right now, but…I’m not helping you out, got that? I don’t want to be involved in something so troublesome. More so if it’s against that octopus bastard." Leona wave his hand and shake his head continuously as Ruggie did the same. "Impossible. All you can do is give up."