•🦁•

Episode 2 - The Rebel from the Savannah

Chapter 3: Frantic Guidance! + Chapter 4: Dangerous Accumulation!

🔹

[NRC - Headmaster's office]

Quiinn P. O. V

We arrived at Crowley's office as Deuce knocked on his door and walked in after Crowley gave permission

We arrived at Crowley's office as Deuce knocked on his door and walked in after Crowley gave permission. "Pardon the intrusion, Headmaster."

"We’re coming in."

We're already in, what ya talking bout?

Crowley turn around to face us. "You’re all gathered here, I see. Now then, I’d like to get started quickly.
This will concern the incident that happened in Heartslabyul Dorm the other day, but I figured that I should thoroughly explain it to you. I figured that as fellow magicians, there is a need for you to be fully aware of the consequences that could happen."

I don't need to since I won't be affected but hey, it's ma bestie so if it happened again, I can help.

"You mean, the Overblot, sir?" Deuce asked for confirmation.

"Indeed, that’s right."

"I’ve heard about it from my big bro before, but… I didn’t expect that that’d happen during Overblot.
It really was evil villain berserker mode, huh." Why is he surprised? This is a villain world.

"Hey, what does “Blot” mean in the first place?" Grim asked as he tell me with his paw to place him on my head and I did.

"Oh, that’s right. I have to explain starting with that for the both of you.
Then, let me tell you. Oh, how kind of me~" Crowley clear his throat. "Blot is akin to “wasted material” that accompanies each magic use. Let’s take this for example. An automobile needs fuel in order to move, and at the same time it is used, smoke comes out from the exhaust pipe, correct? And for when magical energy is used, blot occurs at the same time… Would that be easier to understand in that sense?"

Ahhhhhhhhhh.....don't understand.

Speak English.

I am lost~ I don't understand shit. Then I guess which part I think I understand. "Like exhaust pipe?"

"Exactly." Whoa, the power of guessing. "There have been present and older historical records of research being done about it, however, it’s still largely a mystery. There is only one thing we are certain of. It is highly toxic and once it is used too much, it can greatly harm one’s mind and body."