•🦁•

Episode 2: The Rebel from the Savannah

Chapter 27: Victim Club! + Chapter 28: Outbreak Exhibition! + Chapter 29: Savanaclaw Finale!

🔹

[Savanaclaw dorm - Magift Stadium]

3rd P. O. V

"Rosehearts? And if I’m correct, you all are…" Crowley look passed Riddle and find all the injured students

"Yes, they are the victims."

"Headmaster, we have a request as the victims in this case. Can you please let Savanaclaw participate in the tournament?" Trey asked Crowley.

"Come again? Are you saying that you forgive them?" Crowley confusion made him asked.

"You guys…"

"No, we’re not forgiving them."

Well that just ruined everything. I was about to pick a song for this moment. Guess no song then.

"We can’t get our revenge if you don’t let them participate in the tournament." Trey said with honest.

"EH?!"

"Revenge?!"

"Magic can’t be used on others for personal reasons inside the school." Riddle remind and Trey said, "But Magical Shift is a competitive sport, isn’t it? I guess you could call it… A sport where you can go all out with magic against your opponents on the field?" He smirked.

'Oh damn, that's hot and badass.' Quiinn said, bleeding.

"Yeah… I won’t feel satisfied if I don’t get to hit you once."

"‘Tis a duel! Do not back away now!"

"I don’t know what happened, but you guys from Savanaclaw already look so tired." Jamil pointed out once he noticed their condition.

"We now know who the culprit is, and now we just want to get our revenge right out there on the field." Says Trey as Cater laugh. "You said it yourself, right, Leona-kun~? Using magic on the field isn’t against the rules~"

"I would usually be against using such a traditional event to settle disputes, but…Trey wanted to do it no matter what, so I’ll turn a blind eye to it this time." Riddle has considered it for Trey's sake.

"I understand how you all feel.
However, I do not know if the Savanaclaw students are even fit to participate now. Specially since Kingscholar looks like he’s having a hard time just standing up." Crowley look at Leona who is eyeing Quiinn and Quiinn is currently.....in her dreamland. When I meant dreamland, I meant her mind is somewhere else.