>🐍<

Episode 4: The Tactician of Scalding Sands

Episode 4-26: Running out of Endurance! + Episode 4-27: Pillaging Sloan! + Episode 4-28: Cold Opinion! + Episode 4-29: Desert Splash! + Episode 4-30: Limitless Overblot!

🔹

[Scarabia dorm - hallway]

Quiinn P. O. V

"I have heard enough

"I have heard enough."

"!?"

"Ara Ara, tho I'm in a bad mood you still manage to get me going, Jamil. That's not very nice of you." I said as I snickered with Grim saying. "You finally showed your real face! How dare you make a fool of us!?"

"Wha—How much did you hear…!?"

I place my hand on my chin. "Hmm....let me see...... everything."

Jade then told Jamil that the conversation he had with Azul got broadcast all over the school with over 5000 people tuning in to Azul’s MajiCame live broadcast. "Apparently, “Evil Scheme Unfolding in a Certain Magic Academy” trended quite a bit. The Vice Prefect’s stage debut! Of course, every single dorm resident was watching from the lounge as well."

After Jade announcement, a few or more footsteps approaching and Jamil knew he's in a deep shit.

"Vice Prefect… Please tell us it’s not true…"

"You’ve… You’ve been deceiving us and the Prefect all this time…!?"

"He’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing, yanno! A big liar!" I laughed as Y/N made fun of Jamil by mimicking his expression. "Musuh dalam selimut.(Enemies in blankets)"

"Th-that’s… It’s not… I…"

"There is no need to feign innocence. The fact that Azul can’t move because of your magic is proof enough. Jamil-san…You brainwashed Kalim-san using your unique magic to cause confusion within your dorm! YOU are the real mastermind!"

That sounded like Conan, ngl.

Jamil gritted his teeth and clenched his hand. "……! I didn’t plan for things to escalate, but you leave me no choice…Azul, this is an order! Throw them all out this instant!" Jamil order as Azul nodded. "Yes, as you wish, Master."

"…! Azul! You mustn’t! Please return to your senses." Jade "pleaded".

"That won’t do you any good!"

"Yes, I am Master Jamil’s loyal servant…–As if that will ever happen." I smirk all the while hiding my laughter.

"What!?"

"Jamil-san, I am afraid that karma will have its due. You underestimated me and simply thought of me as a greedy magician, did you not? Now, no one will believe the Vice Prefect when he says he’s doing this for the students’ good. Serves you right." Should I feel bad or should I feel like, good now? I dunno but Y/N sure find a pleasure in this matter as she kept bugging Jamil.