Happy Birthday Riddle! 🎉🎊

3rd P. O. V

"Cater, Ace, more to the left!"

"Here?"

"...No, I change my mind. I lil bit to the right."

"I think this is pretty good."

"Alright, anddddddd up! No wait, down, gah! No–"

"Quiinn hurry up! My arms started to give up on me!"

"Alright! Just a lil bit up, then move a lil bit to the left."

"Here?"

"...YES, PERFECT!"

Quiinn squealed as she look at the work the two just set up. The balloon that shaped into words were placed on the walls of Heartslabyul lounge.

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIDDLE!' is what it says in golden-yellow colour.

"Great work you two! Can you check on the students that were responsible for making tarts?" Quiinn asked the two as she face them over her shoulder.

"Aye, aye, sir!"

The two did a salute and left.

In this fine morning, everyone is working hard to prepare Riddle's birthday party. Trey decided to take Riddle out to...yanno? Distract him.

Everything went well. It goes according to plan.

Until this happened.

"Quiinn! We got a emergency! To the kitchen, ASAP!" Kalim barges in the lounge area, panicking.

Quiinn, who just finished wrapping her present, stood up and went towards Kalim.

"Kalim, wha–"

"No time!"

Kalim dragged the poor girl to the kitchen and gasped when she noticed the fully baked tart on the ground.

"What happened?!"

"Tart happened." Leona said and yawn.

The irritated aura around Quiinn frightened him and point at the second year.

Quiinn look at Azul for explanation.

He explained that one of the first year of Heartslabyul student bumbed into Silver, who was about to transfer it somewhere else to decorate it. And that's when the student bumped into him.

Quiinn shook her head. She look up at the clock and they have two hour and a half to remake the tarts and cleaned up unnecessary thing.

And that's more than enough.

"It's okay, we have two hour and a half to make another batch of tarts. But it would be faster if Trey is here....wait, I'll give him a call. Would you hot guys mind to clean this up?"

(Yes she has phone by now)

They shook their head with a simple "No." escape their mouth.

"Great."

Quiinn walked away and call Trey's number.

"C'mon, pick up, Miku."

After awhile of waiting for him, he finally picked up.

"Hey, Quiinn. How's everything going?" Trey asked from the other side.

"How's everything going? Pshh, it's fine–NO IT'S NOT FINE!"

"Whoa, calm down. What happened?"

Quiinn told him of the tarts incident and she said that she should take his place while he will help with the others.