✨❤️✨

Episode 1: The Crimson Tyrant

Episode 1-8: Guilty Lunch!

🔹

[NRC - cafeteria]

3rd P. O. V

"GEH! Prefect?!" Ace said out loud

"Hey there, Riddle! You look super cute today, too~♪" Cater try to help the poor junior.

"Hmph. Keep talking like that, Cater, and it will be off with your head, too." The redhead, Riddle, said sternly.

"Come on now~ Please go easy on me~" Cater clapped his hand together.

"Ah!? Is this the guy Ace been talking bout? The one who gave him the weird collar? He's so–" Quiinn quickly close his disrespectful mouth to keep him from saying anything that may can hurt the redhead's heart.

"You are the ones who caused a ruckus yesterday, aren’t you? Would you refrain from referring to someone’s unique magic as "the weird collar"? Good grief, the Headmaster is too soft. Letting someone off the hook for not following the rules once will break the foundation. All those who don’t follow the rules should just say goodbye to their heads." Riddle shook his head as he put hand on his forehead.

Ace went closer to Quiinn and whisper to her. "His words definitely don’t match his cute face…"

"True, I can't take him seriously." Quiinn whisper back in agreement.

"The Headmaster may have forgiven you, but the next time you break the rules, I won’t let you off so easily." Says the redhead with a stern tone.

"Um… By the way, Prefect… Is it possible for you to remove this collar?" Ace gestured to the collar around his neck.

"I was thinking of removing it once you’ve repented, but judging from what you said a while ago, it seems like you’ve yet to do so. I’ll have you walk around like that for a while longer. You don’t have to worry. The 1st years lessons are focused more on classroom learning rather than magic training. If you can’t use magic, then something like yesterday’s ruckus should be impossible. It’s perfect, isn’t it?" Quiinn nodded and agreed with Riddle's statement.

"Now, if you’re done eating, hurry and go to your next class. Rule #271 of the Queen of Hearts: "You must not spend more than 15 minutes sitting at the table after you’ve eaten." You know what happens when you break the rules, don’t you?" He glared at the carrot head.

"Another weird rule…" At this point, Ace look like he's done.

"Answer me with "Yes, Prefect!""