✨❤️✨

Episode 1: The Crimson Tyrant

Episode 1-12: Sepia Bad Boy! + Episode 1-13: Seven-Colored Delicious!

🔹

[NRC - Main Street]

Quiinn P. O. V

"Th-this guy’s a total madman! That was more than 6 hits, you liar!" He stand up and help his friend

"Th-this guy’s a total madman! That was more than 6 hits, you liar!" He stand up and help his friend. "Oh, crap! Let’s run! I’m so sorry, Mr. Chicken!!" They scramble away.

"Apologize to the eggs a hundred times before you stuff your faces next time, dumbass!!" Deuce yelled at them, who was making their escape.

"That was badass." I finished my popcorn and calm him down. "Come now, Deuce. Chill down."

Grim shrieked as Deuce panted and suddenly gasped.

"Ah–"

"What happened to you!?" Grim asked him as he climb up to Quiinn's shoulder.

"I-I did it again… I promised myself that I’d be a model student for sure this time, and yet…!" Deuce let out a frustrated sigh and ruffles his hair.

"Again?"

"Eh?"

"I wanted to be different from who I was back in middle school… I always skipped classes, and I got into fights every day. I didn’t show respect to teachers and I hung out with a bad ilk of seniors. Even my hairstyle was pretty wild back then, too. I fought with anyone who I could fight with…I used magic even on guys who couldn’t use magic. I was an over-all bad person then." Deuce now look like a deflated balloon.

"It totally doesn’t look too obvious now, though." Grim put his paw to his mouth.

"Mhm." I agree.

"But one night while I was hiding myself from view… I saw my mother cry and talk to my grandmother about it. She was asking her where she went wrong with raising me, and about whether she was a bad parent for how I turned out. But that’s not it at all. She’s not to blame! Everything’s my fault! That’s why, when the black carriage from the prestigious Night Raven College came to pick me up, I made sure that I will never take that smile away from my mother again. I made up my mind to become a model student that my mother can be proud of. And yet… Damn it…!" He gave us a sad look and I can't stand it.

I MEANT IT! HE'S A PURE BBY!

"But, yanno… Is enduring all of that part of being a model student?" Grim leaned his head on me.