Chaos 2

Running around looking for the twst cast for their numbers and made a group chat

🔹

Quiinn wondered around the school, looking for her friends to ask them for their numbers and add it in her phone.

So far, she only got Crowley's number, Crewel number, the Heartslabyul boys number, Kalim's and Jamil's number and Idia's number plus Ortho's number. Tho Quiinn didn't know him.

Yet.

So now she's hunting for Lilia.

Quiinn sat at the well in the courtyard whilst listing down her friends phone number.

She picked her head up when she noticed a light footsteps approaching her. "Sup, Riddle?"

"What are you doing here Quiinn?" Riddle sat next to her.

"Nada, I'm just listing down y'all phone number." Quiinn said and look down at her phone then face him back. "Btw, have you seen Lilia?"

"Lilia...." Riddle began thinking to himself if he ever noticed the black haired guy with magenta streaks. "I think I saw him at the lab. Why?"

"Finally, I've been looking for him. I wanted to ask him for his phone number. Thanks, Riddle." Quiinn pat him and left the potato boy.

🔹

Quiinn knocked on the door as she peaked in. She walked in when she notices Crewel.

"Crewel."

He perked up when he heard the familiar voice. "Ah, Quiinn. Do you need something?"

"Riddle said that Lilia is here a while ago. Do you know where he went?" Quiinn tilted her head and place both her hands behind her back.

Crewel nodded. "Yes, I believe he's on his way to the botanical garden, tho... I'm quite sad that you didn't come here for me."

Quiinn laugh and said, "Sorry, no time for chat. I'll make it up to you when I can. See ya."

Quiinn bid her farewell and left the lab. She knows of her boundaries between students and teachers so she doesn't do much to him like how she did to the boys. Crowley isn't an exception. Quiinn sometimes would kiss them but not often. She often hug them or pat them.

Even though she's older than them.

Quiinn make her way to the botanical garden and spotted the boy she's looking for.

She attack him with a hug. "Li–li–a!"

"Beastie?"

He smile at the girl's action as Quiinn said, "Oh c'mon, don't act like you didn't know I was coming." Quiinn gripped on him loosened as she take a few steps away from him.

"You got me. So, why would such a beautiful maiden such as you looking for me?" Lilia questioned the gray haired girl and she answered with, "I wanted to ask for your number. Can we exchange? Along with your three boys."

"Ofc, here." The two exchange their phone numbers and don't forget his kids too.

"Thank you. That's all I want. I'll be going–"

"Already? But this fae enjoy your presence." Lilia wrapped his arms around the girl's waist as she replied, "As much as I wanted to keep you company, I can't. I'll see if I can do something about that."