°🐙°

Episode 3: The Merchant of the Deep Sea

Chapter 10: Suitable Collateral! + Chapter 11: Signed Contract! + Chapter 12: Offered Residence! + Chapter 13: Suites and Lodging!

🔹

[Mostro Lounge – VIP Room]

3rd P. O. V

"What’s this place…? Are we really still in school? There’s a big safe, too… It’s like a bank

"What’s this place…? Are we really still in school? There’s a big safe, too… It’s like a bank." Jack says as his eyes traveled around the room.

"Really? The why didn't I find it the way you said it?" Quiinn crossed her arms.

"Come, it won’t do standing around the entrance. Come inside. So, what is it you wish to discuss with me?" Azul took his seat and so is the two.

Quiinn sat near the desk which Azul uses and Jack sat across Quiinn.

With a poker face, she says, "Release everyone cuz I said so."

"Ahahaha! Oh, my… What a tyrannous villain you make of me. There are a total of 225 students who are working for me, you understand?" Azul looks like he wanted to challenge her. Bad move my bro.

Quiinn look at him, unimpressed still. She flip her hair. "So? I have an army of puppets, mannequins and dolls that are over 1000, hence why I say army. What are they to my army? They're a like an ant and a boot."

Azul remain calm but his smile was about to wear off, he's frustrated.

"225 people!? That’s how many students made contracts with you…?" Jack asked, surprised.

"Jade and Floyd worked rigorously to make business prosper this year, after all. Thanks to them, I managed to make deals with a lot of customers." It's good to know that he actually gave them credits. "Now then, Quiinn-san. You mentioned that you want me to set those students free. It’s not like I’m making them do unreasonable jobs, you know? They simply have to work under me due to the agreement we’ve settled. A contract is not something so easily nullified just because an outsider thinks that they look pitiable. In other words… You are already too late."

Quiinn gave a blank look. "That's not the problem. The contracts and all that shit is your problem. My problem is I want you to release them." Quiinn paused. "Let's make a deal."

Jack widened his eyes and stand up abruptly. "Hey, what are you thinking!?"

"Don't worry, I have dealt with something like this." Quiinn smile as Y/N says, "Why did I feel like I got called out?"