Quiinn [Twisted Wonderland X...

بواسطة Baby_DJ38

"What have I gotten myself into?" In which she sighed at her own question and rubbed her head in annoyance. ... المزيد

Disney: Twisted Wonderland
+Quiinn Shadowrain+Y/N+
+1+
+2+
+3+
+4+
+5-6+
+7+
+8-9-10+
+11-12+
+13-14-15+
+16-17+
+18+
+19+
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
✨❤️✨
Happy Birthday Riddle! 🎉🎊
Chaos 1
Chaos 2
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
•🦁•
Chaos 3
Chaos 4
Quiinn's Birthday!! 🎉 🎊
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
°🐙°
Chaos 5
Chaos 6
Chaos 7
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
>🐍<
Quiinn's missing?! #1
Quiinn's missing?! #2
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»
«🍎»

>🐍<

1K 36 2
بواسطة Baby_DJ38

Episode 4: The Tactician of Scalding Sands

Episode 4-31: Longing for Approval! + Episode 4-32: Broken Spell! + Episode 4-33: Scarabia Finale!

🔹

Quiinn P. O. V

Wha.... what's that voice??? Where am I?

I stood up and rubbed my eyes as if I just woke up from my sleep. This is.... don't tell me.....

"Let’s play, Jamil~! I’m gonna win against you this time for sure!"

That voice....yeah, definitely in another endless empty space of a void. Wait, what am I talking about. I'm spouting nonsense.

"Again? I always win, you know? I wanna play something else, too…"

...Jamil and Kalim? Is this when they're a kid? Well obviously.

"Jamil! How dare you talk to Master Kalim like that!"

"Ow…!"

"Master Kalim, thank you for always inviting my foolish son to play with you."

"We are truly blessed to have such a kind-hearted master."

"The very first memories I could remember were Kalim, his parents, and my own parents boxing my ears.
I hated seeing all of them."

Jamil....

"Listen, Jamil… When you’re dueling, make sure you lose on purpose the third time, okay? Don’t try to one-up Master Kalim." Says Jamil's father to his child and his mother chimes in. "We know that you’re a smart child, so… You understand how we feel, don’t you?"

"…… I know."

"Kalim’s parents were always better than my parents. That’s why… Kalim should be better than me, too. That’s why, I could never surpass Kalim when it comes to studying, exercise, and even playing—Every time I was with Kalim, I had to pretend to be incompetent." I hear you, Jamil. Tho, I can't understand your pain. Because it's not the same as mine....

"Jamil, look! I won first place at the dance festival! Ahaha! I did it~ 3 wins, 2 losses! It’s my victory! I got 75 points thanks to your help, Jamil! What? You got 70 points…? I see. Cheer up, okay?" Oh Kalim, how clueless of you.

"You didn’t win against me. I just lost on purpose. You’re always so carefree. Get a clue, you fool!"

"You’re making me the Prefect…? I don’t really get it, but leave it to me!
Right, Jamil~?"

🔹

"Headmaster, why did you choose Kalim to be Prefect? He doesn’t have exceptional talent, and he’s only a 2nd year. We’re the ones always covering for his mistakes." Jamil complain to Crowley and you know, whenever Crowley's involved, it's not gonna be good.

"There is no rule against 2nd years being Prefects in Night Raven College."

"But…"

"Viper-kun, sometimes there are things that mere grades can’t do. Asim-kun’s family provided us with a very huge donation, you see…Though, I do not fully acknowledge the practice. You are sharp, so I am sure you already know what is going on."

"Every one of them kept saying the same thing—“I’m sure you’ll understand,” they say. So… Who will be there to understand me?"

Oh dear.....why do I.....?

"Let’s keep having each other’s backs, okay, Jamil!"

"Stop it."

"Jamil’s the only one who will never betray me."

Why is th—why is this so familiar....? I.... don't remember having.....I don't remember feeling.....

"Kalim, as long as you’re here, I…I… I thought that I had to always surrender to you! I… Even I… I wanted to be number one, too."

"Jamil… Jamil!"

It stop.

The voices finally disappear.

I look forward, through this endless and empty space. I saw him. I saw Jamil. He's crying.

I walked forward towards him.

"Stop it, Quiinn. You—"

I cover his mouth and hug him. "Thank you for sharing your problems, your past to me even tho I know it's not on purpose." I sat Infront of the male. "I can feel your pain but I can't understand it. Well....not yet. All that I can understand is that you wanted, you longing to become number one and wanted to at least someone understand you. Well, I'm here. I'll try my best to understand you."

"But how can you—"

"Through time." I pull him closer and cup his face. "So don't cry. I may can't solve anything about your past. I may can't understand your pain or your feelings now, but I can and wanted to be someone who understand you. If you don't mind that is." I let out a small laugh and finally, he smile. "Be my guest."

"Thank you, let's go back."

🔹

[Scarabia dorm - lounge]

3rd P. O. V

"Ugh, my head.....the world's spinning...." Quiinn wave her arms around and touched Kalim's face. "Ah—! Quiinn, you're finally awake. Guess all that fight finally got you huh." She sat up and rubbed her eyes to clear her vision. "You bet."

"How's Jamil?" She asked.

"He's still unconscious...." Then Kalim started crying.

"Oh, no no no, Kalim." Quiinn hug the poor boy and whisper encouraging words to him. "C'mon, don't cry."

"… Where am I…?" Oh finally.

"What a relief. It seems like he’s back to normal."

"That monster will haunt me in my dreams, yanno…" Says Grim as he hid in Quiinn's vest. "Don't worry lil guy, not when I'm with you." Quiinn said and pat the poor cat hiding in her vest.

"Jamil… UWAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Kalim—!"

"Rakko-chan’s just crying." Don't be like that Floyd. "It seems like he forgot to give Jamil-san a good punch, too." Quiinn reassured Jade and said, "Don't worry, I'll remind him."

"I-I’m so glad you’re alive… I’m so happy—" Damn, dis boy needed to be protected but Quiinn priority would be Jamil.

"Why are you crying…" Jamil asked and a sigh following his question.

"I… I didn’t know what kind of life you’ve been enduring. I-I didn’t…" He started sniffing and Quiinn took the nearest handkerchief and wipe his tears. "Didn’t realize how you felt at all…"

"That is the cause of this harsh betrayal, you understand?"

"He’s right~ Umihebi-kun’s been living his life thinking of what a dummy you are, Rakko-chan~" Oh, Floyd take care of Ace's job I see. There's always someone like him. Always.

"Dude, read the room…"

"Let him."

"You did a lot of bad things… But, you’ve always been the one who’s been there for me." Is Kalim trying to say something? I think he is.

"Kalim…"

"That’s why… Let’s end this. Let’s stop caring about our parents’ status. Let’s stop playing servant and master and start being equals." Kalim said and that got Jamil confused. "Hah...?" He tilted his head as Kalim continue. "Let’s start being rivals who aim to be the best. Let’s start over from an equal standpoint. Let’s be friends, Jamil."

"An equal standpoint… Friends…?
A very characteristic decision, huh, Kalim. Then, let me say this since we’re being open. I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE!!!!" Quiinn sweatdrop slightly.

"Eh?"

"WHAT~~~~~~~!?"

"You’re so sketchy, stupidly clumsy, and a reaaaallllyyy carefree and materialistic rich kid!! As if I’ll be friends with someone like that! If we didn’t grow up together, I’d definitely not be friends with you!" Quiinn laugh at his remark and Kalim asked, "Eh? EHHHHHHH~~~~!? WHY!?" In disbelief.

"He’s definitely not holding back, yanno…!"

Quiinn crossed her arms. "I don't mind. That means I can understand him more." She said with a grin and Jamil, who remembers what happened when he was unconscious, blush at her words.

Azul nodded, agreeing along with Quiinn. "I see no problem at all. For me, this Jamil-san is a lot more favorable."

"What are you grinning about? That’s creepy." Quiinn laugh once again.

"I’ve always been curious about you since we were first years."

"Huh?"

Feeling bored, she ignore their conversation and search for her dearest, Y/N. "Looking for me?" Quiinn turned around when she heard her voice and nodded. "I don't understand why you always like to stick to me." Quiinn frown. "I didn't stick to you. Aren't you're the one who stick to me?" Y/N simply denies it.

"Hmph… It’s not like letting a secret out would change anything. I won’t hold back anymore starting today. Towards Kalim, towards you. Never again. I’m not gonna lose anymore." Quiinn nodded at the moment playing Infront of her, happy that he's finally free.

Free for real.

"Yeah…! I won’t lose either!"

Quiinn scooted closer to Jamil and he seems to notice her. He blushed.

"So..... where's my prize?"

"Wh—?"

"I said before didn't I? That if I help, I'll get my prize. So?" Quiinn wiggle her eyebrows with her eyes closed and a smile gracing her lips. Grim scoffed. "Quiinn sure got her priority straight."

Remembering the "prize" Quiinn's talking about, he blushed.

"I—" Jamil face away from the girl with a burning red face. "I don't mind...."

....

"Did you really believe that, Jamil?"

"Eh?"

"Jamil, I was just kidding! Hold on, you don't mind?!" Feeling embarrassed, Jamil ran away and Quiinn chase after him. "Jamil wait, come here! I'm sorry! Jamil, at least give me a kiss!!"

"Shut up, you pervert!"

"You have no right to say that! You even hand over yourself to me—! Jamil! Forgive me!"

In the end, Jamil gave up and give in to Quiinn, who immediately after catching up to him, give him kisses all over his face as a sign of apology for playing him. I must say, that's kinda cruel. Jamil forgive her tho.

🔹

[Scarabia dorm - empty private room]

"A dark stone… I can smell a dark stone coming from here…Ah! I found you…! Hihihihihi…!" Grim swallowed the black stone happily. "This is… It’s spicy, but it’s got a mellow aftertaste…Ah… I’ve eaten my fill… More… I wanna eat more of these dark stones…Hihihihi."

🔹

[Scarabia dorm - entrance]

"Alright! Jamil’s back in perfect condition and we’re done with our holiday homework! Let’s celebrate with a banquet!" The students cheers at the announcement as Quiinn help the students to carry the item they needed for the banquet.

"Alright… Let’s take the elephants and peacocks and do a parade!"

"Off we go~!!"

🔹

"Let’s hurry and go to the Oasis~! Runrun~" Quiinn laugh at how exited Grim is. "Don't go to far, Grim. You'll get lost."

"I’ll teach Koebi-chan and Azarashi-chan how to swim~" Quiinn snapped her head at Floyd and hug him. "Thank you, Floyd!"

🔹

"They sure get along well....." Quiinn said as she watch the interaction between Jamil and Azul from afar.

"They sure did. Btw, Quiinn, how's your pain?" Y/N and Quiinn look down on her stomach. "They still have me a visit. My period will come soon. Let's just hope not here."

🔹

"Ah, the Oasis. Finally." Quiinn did a lil stretch and yawn as Kalim and Grim ran to the said Oasis.

"Do they never run out of energy…"

🔹

[Scarabia dorm - east oasis]

".....I have the urge to jump into the water." Quiinn said as she stare at the body of water Infront of her with a blank pink eyes. "Quiinn, you gotta hold yourself."

"That's the worst part—"

"Hey…! He~y…!"

Quiinn turn around at the familiar voice very dear to her.

"Hm? I can see someone running from across the desert…" Grim and Quiinn narrowed their eyes to see who it was and to their surprise, it's Ace and Deuce. "Holy fuck, they're crazy."

"Hey, Quiinn~! Grim~!"

"Are you guys alright!?"

"Ace and Deuce?!"

As Ace and Deuce stop near the oasis, Quiinn did a sonic run and crashed them. "MY BITCHES! I MISS YOU TWO!!!" Quiinn said after she throw herself at the two. "Whoa—! You sure missed us huh, Quiinn. Wha…? It’s so hot here… It’s not summer yet!"

"Why are you guys here? Ain't you guys supposed to be at home now?" Quiinn asked after she got off the two.

"Don’t tell me you forgot, dude! What’s going on here?"

"You sent us a message saying you’ve been held prisoner in Scarabia, so…And then we couldn’t contact you afterwards…" Quiinn stare at the two with tears dwelling as Grim walked closer. "Ah, I forgot that we texted these two. Wow, you really came just when everything’s over, huh."

"WHAT!? We couldn’t warp using magic because the damn door wouldn’t open, you know? We had to commute all the way back to school, man!"

"I don’t get what’s going on, but… Judging by the atmosphere, everything’s back to normal, huh." Deuce said when his eyes traveled around the view.

"Oh? They your friends, Quiinn?"

Quiinn nodded, holding the tears from falling down.

"Oh, it’s Kani-chan~ Did you come here to play?" Floyd asked and Deuce got confused. "Crab…?"

"Ah, I’m in the basketball club together with Floyd-senpai and Jamil-senpai." Ace said to Kalim to which, Kalim said, "Oh! I see! Jamil’s friends are all good guys in my book~!"

"Hey, I already said I don’t plan on being friends with y—Not listening, huh…" Jamil scoffed as Kalim invited the two newcomers to the banquet. "Anyway, come and join the fun since you’re all here already!"

"We have pizza and pasta prepared over here, too."

"What would you like to drink?" One hell of a butler 😃

"Ugh…! It’s those dudes from Octavinelle…!" Ace said and realized that Quiinn been staring at him and Deuce so he got curious. "Quiinn, what's wrong with you—?!"

Quiinn hug the two boys, manage to make them yelp and blush.

"Thanks for coming you bitch!"

"I dunno if that's supposed to be a good thing or bad, but okay! No biggie. I was just gonna get bored playing games at home." Quiinn chuckle and let the two go as Deuce wipe away the tears rolling down Quiinn's cheek. "We did say you can message us anytime."

"Just be honest and take the compliment, yanno."

The two gave a warm smile and bend down so Quiinn can give them a kiss since....well.... she's short. They returned back the kiss and thank her as Kalim announce, "Alright, let’s start the banquet! Play some more music, get some more food ready~! This will be the best holiday ever!"

"YEAH!!"

"Good grief… You never change."

🔹

Sunday, 24 October 2021

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

15K 559 28
You had a bright future ahead as a pro hero. During your work study, the villain you had fought used his quirk to transport you into a different worl...
826 26 8
⇛〖@ʙʟᴜᴇ ɴ ᴘɪɴᴋ | ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴘʏ ᴏʀ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ〗 ♥ ♠ ♦ ♣ ❝𝐘𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐢, 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞�...
5.3K 126 39
Ame Leonheart finds a mirror in an antique shop which magically transported her into Twisted Wonderland into Night Raven College, an all-boys school...
54K 1.6K 38
{"𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓪 𝓼𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓮"} ~~~ [Y/n] was just a normal kid who was a 13 year old otaku kid. ~ W...