Conflicted (Boyxboy)

By InfamousLove

~ "When I first met you I had no idea how much you would end up meaning to me." ~ When Riley is once agai... More

1
2
3
4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
chapter 23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
chapter 34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140

141

4.8K 110 71
By InfamousLove

I was extremely low energy all evening but forced myself to stay downstairs with the others.
They were all being so peaceful and it was rare, so I had to appreciate that time with them while I still had it.

After dinner they settled in the games room watching Deadpool, not sure if it was 1 or 2.

My sore eyes really didn't appreciate the bright light in the dark room, so I mostly just sat there daydreaming.

Aaron started off on a different couch, but after a coffee break came and sat next to me. Everyone was too engrossed in the film to comment on it, not like they would anyway, we've  had a close relationship for a while now.

Although the shoulder touching and whispering things into my ear might have been a noticeably new thing.

"I've got a shift at the kindergarten tomorrow but could stay in instead if you want?" Aaron said quietly and I made a face.

"You shouldn't change your schedule for me, but currently, not into thinking about further activities. Maybe ask me in the morning?" I chuckled and he smiled.

"You're concerningly unused to physical activities."

"Uh, rude, it is the social interactions actually."

"Oi, shush." Hunter whisper-shouted and I put my hand in front of my mouth.

Aaron chuckled quietly at me and I gave him a look.

"You started that." I whispered and he smiled.

"Maybe you should start running." He suggested and I smirked.

"Do you go running?"

"I could start."

"Oh really, because you may have more of an issue with that than me." I smirked and his jaw dropped in offense.

"Are you saying I'm unfit??"

"No I'm saying you're more strength than stamina and have a whole lot more muscle to carry." I chuckled and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"...Sure." He seemed like he didn't know if I was insulting him or not and I snickered. "How about we go running and then weight lifting and see if you're so snarky then?"

"Oh sure," I smiled and he raised a brow. "Lifting a small weight is still weight lifting."

"Pfft." He shook his head at me in amusement and I bit my lip.

"I will murder you two in a sec." Hunter commented without turning around this time.

"Sorry." Aaron apologised.

We were silent for a minute or two then he sighed, looking back over to me.

I watched him in the corner of my eye, pretending to be paying attention to the TV.

Godamn that metal man's ass though...

Wait what was I doing.

I tensed when Aaron dropped his head on my shoulder and sighed again.

This man is in a funny mood.

"Possibly a smidgem too close there don't you think?" I chuckled and whispered quietly, trying to ignore my rising heart rate.

"Just don't be loud again and you'll be fine." He smirked, but then absentmindedly trailed a hand over my thigh and I shivered.

"Well that's a little hard if you touch me like that!" I sat up a little and he chuckled.

He turned his head and my jaw dropped as he lightly kissed my neck, one hand traveling closer to my crotch and the other going up the back of my shirt.

I squeeked and then chuckled, immediately standing up because I knew that would have drawn attention. "Going to bed sorry bye!" I quickly said as they all looked at me.

I looked back as I left the room and noticed Aaron looking down at the ground trying to hide his laughing.

This bitch...

---

I ended up actually starting to get ready for bed, it was a little early but I was exhausted.

Aaron walked into the bathroom while I was brushing my teeth, obviously having followed me up not much after I left.

I immediately paused my brushing when I realised he was only wearing boxers rather than his usual PJ bottoms.

"Whag r ou rying t'do misser." I grumbled with the toothbrush still in my mouth and he blinked at me.

"¿Repitelo?" He said and I chuckled, taking it out.

"What are you trying to do mister?" I repeated and he smirked.

"It's hot." He said and I rolled my eyes, smiling at him fondly.

"You are." I tried and he snorted.

"Sure." Was his response and I raised a brow.

He started trying his hair up into a bun and my mouth felt a little dry. I swallowed hard and forced myself to look away.

Why am I acting like this.

This isn't the usual feeling.

I walked back into the bedroom without looking back and got into bed.

"You okay Sunshine?" Aaron asked as he sat down. Because of course he somehow noticed my slight change in behaviour.

"It's hot." I replied and he paused.

He looked at me, a little unsure if I meant something else by that and I just smirked and turned over.

"Are you ill?" He wondered, genuinely worried and I chuckled when he leaned over me.

"No nothing's wrong." I answered vaguely and he frowned.

I chewed on the inside of my lip as I watched his face so close to mine.

He eventually just smiled, then gently kissed my shoulder. I shivered and tensed slightly, covering it up by turning around to face him.

I still wasn't sure if he got freaked out by sexuality, so I wanted to hide my attraction to him.

Because it really was attraction to him. Usually it's not such a specific feeling.

Don't get me wrong, I like sex, I like touching. But usually my partner is an active decision I make. I decide they're a good fit for me, I want sex and it would be good to have it with them.

But with Aaron I wanted him specifically to touch me, to be near me... And the desire wasn't something I could control. It was a feeling not a decision. I desired intimacy more intensely than ever before, but only with one specific person.

It was freaking me out.

"Cariño." Aaron's voice brought me out of my thoughts and I looked up at him. He was staring at me seriously, seeming worried. And knowing him he probably thought he'd done something wrong.

I smiled at him, leaning up and kissing him on the cheek. He stared at me when I pulled away, then slowly moved and pressed his lips to mine.

It was gentle, just a few affectionate kisses and tugs on my bottom lip, and then he moved back.

I watched him settle down while chewing on my lip. Do you want more than that? I can't tell and I'm too insecure to ask.

I moved over and put an arm around his waist, settling my head against his chest.

He started running a hand through my hair as I let myself fall asleep, ignoring my intense heart rate.

-

Aaron was fidgeting. It wasn't an uncommon thing, he'd sometimes fidget for a few minutes then get up in the middle of the night. But this time I was fully awake because I couldn't sleep, rather than only being slightly roused from my slumber.

He sighed to himself and I chuckled. "What's wrong love..." I wondered and felt him sit up.

"...I didn't want to wake you up." He sighed again and I frowned.

"That was your issue?" I smirked and he chuckled.

"No, I need to get up and didn't want to wake you."

"Well, I'm awake so you're worrying for nothing." I sighed. "Wait, as in leave?" I looked over my shoulder at him and he smiled.

"No, to the bathroom."

"Oh, right." I put my head back down on the pillow.

He was silent for a few moments, then leaned over me.

"Why are you awake anyway?" He wondered and I tensed up.

"Can't sleep."

"Worrying about something? Please tell me if something is bothering you." He asked in concern and I smiled fondly.

"I'm alright, nothing is wrong." I turned and smiled at him reassuringly and he stared at me. "What are you doing?" I chuckled after a few moments and he narrowed his eyes.

"Waiting for your tells to tell me what's wrong."

"Hmm." I smirked and turned my face away. Really hope he can't read me that easily...

"You're anxious." He concluded as he put an arm on my waist then paused. "Am I making you nervous??" He wondered, pulling his hand back.

"No! You could never, at least not the bad kind of nervous." I chuckled. "I promise I'll be honest with you if you ever make me feel that way." I reassured and he sighed, wrapping and arm around my waist and putting his head on my shoulder.

"Why can't you be honest all the time and tell me what's wrong?" He wondered and I swallowed hard.

Get control of yourself.

"Didn't you need to go for a pee?" I tssked and he chuckled.

"No, tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing is wrong, just inconvieniant." I huffed eventually, that was as much as he was going to get out of me.

He kissed my cheek, and then my neck gently and I tensed up again, chuckling nervously.

"Are you having my problem...?" He wondered and I frowned, turning to look at him.

"What's your problem?" I asked just as his hand trailed down my waist and I practically choked on air when he went over my briefs. "Oh oKAy!" I chuckled in suprise.

His hand slid further up my waist gently as he kissed my shoulder and trailed up to my ear. "You promise to be honest with me?" He whispered into my ear and I bit down on my lip.

"I am honest with you." I complained and he sighed against my neck making me shiver.

"Riley..."

"I promise."

"Okay, do you want this?" He questioned, and I sucked in a breath when I felt him against my leg.

Oh.

My.

GOD.

I tried to stifle my shocked laugh with not much luck. "Sorry, I was just worrying if you wanted this not me."

"I think you might need to do more research on demisexuality, Sunshine." He smirked.

"What is this exactly?" I turned my upper body to look at him properly, despite my enormous blush.

"Not sex." He clarified, capturing my lips in a gentle kiss. "Just dealing with a problem."

...Okay, taking it slow I guess.

"Okay..." I looked down at his hand as it trailed back down my waist, and he gently bumped our foreheads together making me smile.

I leaned forwards to kiss him properly, grabbing his jaw as he gripped onto the front of my breifs.

Ahh fuck. I think I left my caution behind at some point.

This is okay though, it will always be okay with him.

"You promise too, right?" I asked when I broke away.

"I promise." He smiled at me, and his warm eyes made me feel like I wasn't doing something wrong anymore. It wasn't something to be ashamed or awkward about, it was just another way of expressing affection.

"Okay then." I smirked, breaking out into an amused grin before sitting up. I managed to twist so I was straddling his lap and he blinked at me.

"Okay?" He tilted his head and I chuckled. I gently dipped my hand into his boxers and his eyes went wide. "Uh! Riley." He practically choked out and then closed his eyes as I gripped around his shaft.

"Remember your promise." I said as I kissed his neck, trailing them down as I brought my hand up along him with a gentle grip. He sighed against my shoulder and nodded slightly.

I couldn't really see anything in the dark, but I wasn't too bothered by it.

I was slow and soft at first, taking my time and listening and feeling to every little reaction I managed to catch. Every sigh made me shiver and want more. I wanted to make him feel more, feel good. I wanted to pay him back for how good he made me feel simply by being alive.

I want you to think of me every time you feel like this again.

I began to pump my hand in a faster ryhthm and felt his hands grip my waist.

"Riley." He huffed making me lean back attentively. "If you want to be in this position you will have to take those off." He tugged at my breifs.

"Oh. Right." I chuckled.

"Is that okay?"

"Yes." I leaned to my left and pulled them down and off of my first leg, then readjusted for the second.

I kissed his temple gently as I sat back down, and jumped when I felt his hand skim over my bullet scar.

Right, he can see fine in this light.

I felt my face heat up as he put a hand around me and sighed.

He leaned forward and kissed my shoulder and collarbone as he stroked me with a very gentle grip.

"I'm not hurting you am I?" He wondered and I smiled.

"No, you don't have to be so gentle."

He adjusted only slightly and I chuckled when he asked again.

"The deal where we would tell eachother if we didn't like it was working fine." I reminded and he smirked.

"Fine." He said and gripped hard making me arch into him.

I snickered. "Asshole." I fired, then gasped when he started stroking. He paused for a second before going harder and I closed my eyes and leaned my head into his neck, finding it hard to concentrate on what I was doing.

I sighed, forcing myself to stay relaxed and tried to match his pace to make it easier to focus.

His other hand gripped into my side harder as I felt him breathe heavily against my shoulder.

Fuck.

I was failing at keeping my breathing even and gasped as he kissed and nibbled my neck.

"You'll leave a mark." I warned and felt him smirk.

"Good." He said and I tssked before moaning when I felt a wave of heat.

What are you, green? Control yourself before you end too early.

"You're a little noisy." Aaron commented after a little while and I snickered.

"Don't tease me." I chuckled, leaning back.

"I'm taking it as a compliment." I could see him smile at me cheekily in the small amount of moonlight and smirked.

I leaned and tilted my head so our lips could meet, and closed my eyes as I kissed him. It started out simple as I wanted to concentrate but eventually I was sucking and nipping on his lips and my tongue was exploring his mouth.

I found it hard to get enough air and gasped and huffed against his lips.

Not very elegant but whatever.

Eventually he paused and sighed, pushing his forehead against mine and his grip tightening both on my waist and erection.

Nearly...

I moved my head down and used my chance to give him a rather aggressive hickey on his neck. He snickered then gasped and tensed up and I didn't stop my hand's pace until I felt him shiver and a warm wetness on my skin.

He relaxed as he tried to catch his breath and I put my hand over his on my shaft trying to tell him to let me finish myself.

I tensed when he gripped me again and tssked as he carried on. He pushed my chest so I had to sit back and tilted my head to look at him.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled, feeling a little shy.

"You're pretty." He answered with a calm smile, and I couldn't tell if his face was flushed in this light.

I would have made a remark, but I couldn't. I bit my lip and closed my eyes trying to keep my composure.

He cupped my cheek with his hand and stroked with his thumb. I opened one eye and brought a hand up to cover his, before leaning my forehead against his. My gasps and huffs got more heavy and flustered until I tensed up and tried to cover myself before spilling everywhere.

Holy shit.

I spent a little while trying to breathe properly and not feel dizzy, and eventually Aaron pushed me onto the bed so I was lying down.

He leaned over me for a few moments before settling beside me and kissing my temple.

I smiled and looked at him when he pulled his head away.

I didn't feel ashamed like usual, and it wasn't hard to look him in the eyes.

I tilted my head, then chuckled as he smiled me.

"What are you laughing about?"

"Nothing much." I smiled as I played with his hand, then moved forwards and kissed him affectionately.

"Oh that was nothing much huh?" He remarked and I broke out into laughter.

"It was definitely something." I chuckled and he gave me a look.

"Are you being vague on purpose." He smiled before kissing me again.

I put my hand around the back of his neck to stop him moving and kissed him back. I sucked on his lip and ran my tongue along it and he sighed into me.

He eventually hummed and broke away. "We need to go back to sleep."

"Dirty."

"What?"

"I'm dirty, I've got my cum on my hands and yours all over my stomach." I explained and he snorted and chuckled.

"Right. That." He got up and pulled me up with him.

I was a little hesitant to go out on the landing naked but it did seem to be around 3 in the morning.

I looked to make sure the stairway was dark and there was no light under Hunter's door.

Phew.

Aaron handed me a wet towel and I cleaned myself off before washing my arms and hands with soap.

I paused in front of the basin when I was done and felt Aaron stand behind me. He leaned into me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I looked at him in the mirror as he kissed my temple and brushed his cheek against mine.

He smiled when he caught my eye in the reflection. His expression was sincere and his eyes were warm and kind. He was wearing his thoughts on his face openly, and I didn't feel any judgment or regrets. I wasn't even sure if he felt embarrassed, maybe he was already that comfortable with me?

Unlike the usual first experiences with someone, I didn't feel like I had crossed a line, rather continued down the path our relationship was meant to go down.

I smiled at him fondly and chuckled.

"What?" He wondered, leaning his face into mine affectionately.

"I love you." I voiced my thought as I had it and his eyes widened.

I turned away from the mirror and looked at him in the eyes.

"Is that bad?" I worried, and noticed his cheeks were red.

"No, mi alma, te amo." He seemed flustered and I blinked at him.

"I love you too." He clarified after a moment when he realised that wasn't English and I chuckled. "I just, for some reason my first thought was that is an awkward story to tell at family gatherings." He explained and I frowned in confusion before blushing.

"Oh, my bad." I chuckled and bit my lip.

He smiled and gently kissed my cheek. "You're such a sweetheart." He mumbled and I tssked.

"And you're cute." I jabbed back and he rolled his eyes.

"Come on, we'll clean up better in the morning." He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me back towards our room.

I went to walk round to my side of the bed but yelped and chuckled when he pulled me down on top of him.

"I think I'll probably have a lie in this time." He said as he stroked through my hair and I smiled before kissing his chest and laying down.

"Well you're not getting me up before noon."

"Noon?!"

"Shh, people are trying to sleep." I teased and he snickered.

"If they can be woken up by just that then we're in real trouble."

I froze for a few moments before looking at him. He looked over in the direction of Hunter's room and I started laughing at his obvious to see thought process.

He slapped my ass and shushed me and I yelped.

"Ow!"

---

-

I keep on hoping and waiting for the day where I have spare time to write again but it never comes, so I'm making do with writing on a day I should be doing freelance and suffering the consequences later

Anyway hope you enjoyed my two wholesome coping mechanisms

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 219 14
In love with my best friend By:Bacon_queen "He is everything that you have, and you're afraid that if you give up this little smidge of doubt you're...
47.3K 1.7K 70
Having moved on from the devastating heartbreak, Valentine swore to stay single until he finds the right one worthy of his love. But when Valentine a...
54.3K 2.1K 36
Myles is comfortable happy where he is, a family who loved him and a best friend who accepts him. After his break-up with his four year long boyfrien...
2.5M 88.5K 37
(WARNING: sexual content, touchy subjects and is in fact a BoyxBoy story. No hates on the story! If you don't like gay people, do not read it). Riley...