DARKNESS IS LIGHT

By -monawrites

'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
ALERT 🚨
Chapter 58
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 51

59.8K 2.4K 1.1K
By -monawrites

LUCIANO

⚠️TW⚠️

The moment Enzo and I stepped into the basement, the pungent odor hit my nostrils.

I scrunched my face in disgust and narrowed my eyes at my father. The poor old man was trying to escape.

His body stilled when he saw us and Enzo chuckled. We took long strides until we stood directly in front of him.

He was about the same height as us, but the fact that he was sitting on the chair, made him have to crane his neck to look up at us. So much hate laid in his eyes. You could see his distaste for us written all over his face.

And I'm pretty sure he could see ours as well.

"If it isn't my sons." He spat with disgust and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Hello father." Enzo and I said in unison. His jaw visibly clenched.

Haha. We actually rehearsed saying that.

"Fuck you." He grumbled and I laughed quietly. 

Studying him from head to toe I shook my head at his naked body, tied to the chair. The ropes bruised his skin from how tight they were.

As my eyes lowered to his feet I couldn't help but laugh at what I was seeing.

By his feet laid two pieces of his own dick.

They seemed to be fried and something else was on it.

It looked like cheese.

Crazy woman.

I tapped Enzo's shoulder and pointed at it. The moment his eyes met them he bursted into a fit of laughter.

"She fed you your own dick?" Enzo asked our father who just sat there glaring at us.

"Why'd you waste it Marcello?" I seethed. "She a good cook, am sure it wasn't that bad."

"Then you fucking eat it." He grunted and I laughed.

"That'd be nasty as fuck, father." I scolded. "It's yours, so you should be the one eating it."

"You're so lucky I'm tied to this chair or you two would be getting the same treatment you got years ago!" My pathetic father yelled and I shook my head.

"How are you going to do that?" Enzo chuckled, moving to his side. "You weren't much of a man back then and you surely aren't a man now."

"Can't be a man without a dick." I laughed and Enzo began cracking up.

"True." My brother answered through his laughter.

"I'm gonna put a knife to that black bitch's throat the moment I get out of here." Marcello seethed and I stopped laughing.

"Get out?" I asked. "You're not getting out alive."

"Watch me." Was all he said.

"Oh we're watching you, father." Enzo smiled.

I began pacing back and forth, staring at him.

"Now let's start off with my sweet Kelsey. What do you think fratello? I shifted my eyes to Enzo.

"She's the most recent." He nodded and I smirked.

"Beautiful lady, don't you think?" I asked my father who just stared at me, probably wishing he'd gotten a vasectomy in his early days.

"Of course you think she's beautiful. After all, you did try to rape her." I answered my own question, clenching my fists at the thought.

"Couldn't keep your dick to yourself so now you're dickless." Enzo smirked. "You don't deserve to have one anyway."

"The moment I get out of here, you're all dead." He grumbled and Enzo smacked him across the head.

"What's not clicking Marcello. Are you dumb?" I groaned at him. "You're not getting out."

"At least not alive." Enzo chuckled.

"So I tried to fuck the whore, big deal. Isn't that what she's good for." He grumbled and before he could speak again I hammered my fist with his jaw.

Blood leaked from his mouth and I smiled in satisfaction.

"Fuck you." He spat and I smiled.

"Then, let's talk about mother." Enzo added and I could hear the pain in his voice.

"Still the little pussies you were years ago, I see. Get over it, the bitch is dead and never coming back." He laughed and Enzo's jaw ticked.

He walked over to the tool table and came back with a metal baseball bat.

"Repeat that for me father." He seethed and Marcello laughed even more.

"You're pathetic. You're fucking weak, she was weak and that's why the bitch died. I should've just killed you two along with the little whore. You think killing me is going to change anything, she gone and never coming back so you can just forget about that bitc..." Before he could finish his ranting, Enzo swung the bat and it connected with his head.

He cried out in pain and I could've sworn I heard something crack.

"Fuck you and fuck your dead bitch of a mother." He still managed to laugh through the pain.

I got myself a bat and together we beat him to pulp. I felt more infuriated the more I hit him and I just wanted to see his pathetic life end.

That night I came home to Kelsey drunk, he had threatened to kill her like he killed our mother. He even threatened to put a bullet between Valeria's eyes. Enzo and I weren't going to have a repeat of that, I couldn't let him take the one thing I cared about the most.

And although Enzo can be a cheating prick to Val sometimes, he couldn't handle losing her.  That night he called her, pleading his whole heart out, vowing to be a better man and to protect her. Even if it meant sacrificing his own life.

In an effort to catch Marcello before he struck, we formulated a plan.

We had Carlo go undercover and pretend to betray us. He didn't want to but everyone voted for him because of all those games he cheated in. It was his punishment.

After he gained my father's trust, which was easy to do. We had the kidnapping staged. Kelsey was literally bait and like the headless fish he is, he took it.

She was in on it too, we all were.

And after everything went smoothly, aside from the long wait which caused a little damage to Kelsey. We had our father.

He swam right into our little trap.

I stared down at his bloody body, as he laid on the floor, still tied to the chair. Enzo and I pulled out our guns and I checked the amount of bullets.

I was gonna feed them all to him.

Enzo looked at me and nodded. Right after we emptied our gun chambers into his head and all over his body.

He didn't deserve such a quick death, but we couldn't stand to see him breathe one more second.

Wasting up the good oxygen.

I poured gasoline on his lifeless body and Enzo struck the match and lit him ablaze.

We walked out of the room together and I sighed in relief. I felt like a burden had been lifted off my shoulders. It's like I could finally breathe again.

I felt at peace.

"Don't let it burn the place down." I signaled to the gaurds and they nodded.

Enzo lit a cigarette and I smirked as we made our way down the halls.

Free men.

_________________

END OF CHAPTER 😌

COMING DOWN TO THE END 😭

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT 😌

PLEASE 🙏🏽

VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 3.7K 40
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 English #1 Hard #1 DarknessAndLight TROPES: MAFIA ROMANCE, ENNEMIES TO LOVERS, FORCED PROXIMITY, SLOW BURN *Story Contains Matur...
4.5M 117K 78
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...
580K 10.6K 30
Not everyone in this world lives in a life of cruel world some people want a normal life. Some people live innocent life. So here is our female lead...
189K 7.1K 50
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 pooled at the eyes of the seductress in front of me. ❝You still hate me?❞ The poison in my heart moaned as I...