The power he holds

By Rainnow23

Antonio Giovanni had everything he desired from clothes to shoes to girls. He was the most feared mafia leade... More

Blair Gray
The truth
Russia
Meeting Damian Ivanov
London
Invatation
Flying back
The devil
Night out
Allies?
The bet
Giovanni Gala
Blindspot
Fear
Burn in silence
Out with the devil
Ezra
Work
Whiskey and problems
Burn
Bon appétit
Bon appétit 2
Storm
Rat
Nightmare
Character's
daddy's princess?
 Thoughts
Club
Closed door's
Luciano's
Five Families
Message from author
Famaily matters
Girl
Quiet day
Cafe
Warehouse
 Author's Message
Changes
Zavier Luciano
Gifts
Zavier's back
Ambushed
Fucked
Dinner with the Luciano's
Protest
Safe
Home

Warehouse 2

680 18 3
By Rainnow23

Italy

Blair Gray
Im going to the warehouse and I'm losing my shit. Who the fuck could be doing this blowing up our warehouses and stealing shipments. We caught the rat but there must be more words maybe not somebody from the inside somebody somebody that has some thing against me or against the grays. I tell you I hate this life it is the worst I never know if I will make it back home alive or not.

Damian Ivanov
The warehouses are being blown up in front of my eyes and there is nothing I can do about it. we got most of the people out but there's still some inside that we couldn't get. This is fucking depressing.
Blair is gonna lose her shit when she sees us I caught the rat and killed him and now this who could it fucking be. I swear to god if I find fucking person that did this they're gonna pay.
The guards look up at me and start laughing like what the fuck are you guys laughing at?
"yea right like Blair is going to let you make them pay"
Yea she is after she sees this she is going to want to be the one to get her hands on the motherfucker first.

—————————————————-
HEYY BABESS IM BACK SHORT CHAPTER BUT IT IS BETTER THEN NOTHING.❤️❤️love you all sorry to be back late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 4.5K 41
He stalks her all through out the day and night, she please herself to the thought of him, they both have high end jobs but Believe the other one has...
470K 11.4K 38
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...
Maggie By S

General Fiction

1M 31.1K 46
Leonardo Giovanni became a father at the age of twenty. The new mafia Don was a closed off cold man that left people shaking in fear. He loved his d...
Broken By

Teen Fiction

263K 4.9K 40
A broken girl who fights all her own battles, alone. she owns her own mafia and people see her as sadistic, heartless and cruel. no one has ever seen...