DARKNESS IS LIGHT

By -monawrites

'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
ALERT 🚨
Chapter 58
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 47

61.9K 2.5K 1.7K
By -monawrites

KELSEY

I swear this back and forth traveling is getting to my head.

From Italy to Russia and back to Italy.

I'm constantly feeling lightheaded and nauseous. It's like the world is spinning when I wake up in the mornings.

The security here doubled when we got back and things have been a little on edge. Luciano has me on constant watch, obviously fearful of his father coming and snatching me up.

If I didn't have Luci and Vlad, I wouldn't mind being snatched by him.

I'm just playing.

Besides, he's a whole pit of shit.

"I got a big fat ass!" I sang loudly as the water poured down on my body. "Come on!"

I soaped the washrag and scrubbed my body clean.

"Yes you do." Luciano chuckled behind me and I gasped.

"What are you doing?" I narrowed my eyes at him as he stepped into the shower.

"You said 'come on'." He grinned. "So I'm just simply following instructions."

"I was singing dummy." I informed and he scoffed.

"Really. You sounded like when someone's murdering a cat." He laughed and I smacked his chest.

"I don't sound that bad."

He laughed even more. "You sounded like when Enzo threw your cat at the wall."

My body stilled.

I know he's fucking lying.

"What?" I cocked my head to the side, analysing his face.

He has no idea what he just said.

"What?" He stiffened and stared down at me. His face held a blank expression but I could see the shock in his eyes.

"Don't what me Luciano. Enzo threw my cat at the wall!" I yelled in his face and he looked confused.

The little bitch.

"Amore, it was an accident."

"Fuck you Luciano." I seethed, stepping out of the shower and leaving him by himself. I didn't even bother rinsing the soap off.

"Please baby don't go." He sang and I rolled my eyes. "I'll take you shopping."

Shopping.

"Ok bitch. But I still don't forgive you." I grumbled before wrapping myself in my towel.

"So can you come back into the shower?" He begged but I had no intention to.

"No." I stated blankly before slamming the bathroom door shut.  

~

"

So tell me why Luciano couldn't come again." I bugged Carlo for about the millionth time.

He looked me up and down before smirking.

"He has urgent matters to attend to. He said you could get anything your little heart desires." He explained again.

I'm gonna burn his bank book.

"Ok CC." I smirked. "Let's make his pocket hurt."

"Don't call me that." He warned.

"Ok iCarly." I grinned and his face hardened.

A few hours into shopping for things I most certainly didn't need we were finished. The other guards stayed at a short distance, holding the bags while Carlo paid for a diamond bracelet.

We all made our way outside and got into the sleek black jeeps. People stared intensely at us we minded our own business.

Rich black girl check.

Bitch shut the fuck up. You don't got a fucking dollar in your name.

Whatever.

I sighed and relaxed into the leather seats as the car started moving. Life is such a funny thing.

It changes constantly and unexpectedly.

Despite the circumstances I was faced with, I'm actually glad I met Vladimir and Luciano.

I've developed really strong feelings for them both.

It's like I always want to be around them. I get so excited just thinking about being in their company. It's like a whole fairytale and although it gets rough around the edges, it's everything I could ask for.

But how long will it last.

Nothing lasts forever.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I looked at the screen to see Luciano calling. My heart leaped when I answered and heard his voice.

"Hello amore." He cooed into the phone.

"What the fuck do you want wigga?" I barked  at him and Carlo's neck almost broke because of how fast he whipped his head in my direction.

Can't let them know you simping.

"You're gonna pay for that later." He chuckled and I could just imagine the sinister smile that was plastered on his face.

"Oh really." I smirked. "You gonna spank my ass red."

Carlo coughed beside me and Luciano laughed into the speaker. "I'm gonna do something better bella. I'm gonna spank your pussy red."

I clenched my thighs together and held my breath. All in an effort to contain myself.

As I was about to reply the car came to a screeching stop. The force flung my body forward, causing my head to hit the seat in front of me.

Seatbelts kids.

"Kelsey!" Luciano yelled into the phone. "What's happening?"

"I don't know L. The car just st... AAAAAHHH!" I screamed when gunshots started hitting the car.

"Get down!" Carlo yelled and pushed my body to the floor, seeing that whoever shooting was aiming for the window. 

"Stay here and stay put." Carlo ordered before him and the others left the car, guns blazing as they shot back at the shooters.

My breathing became labored and tears rolled down my cheeks. Luciano was saying something on the other end but I couldn't hear him. All I heard were the sounds of my own death approaching as my world seemed to go by in slow motion.

"Bella please stay calm. I'm coming to get you." He tried assuring me. The dryness of my mouth didn't permit me to speak nor swallow.

My body shook in fear as I cried uncontrollably.

I cried out when an unknown man yanked our car door open and pulled me out. My heart sunk into a bottomless pit when I looked around and saw some of Luciano's men laying on the ground. They were bleeding from different holes in their bodies.

There were many others there but I didn't recognize them.

"The bitch comes with me or everyone else dies!" The big guy yelled, holding my neck in a bruising elbow grip.

"Let her go." Carlo yelled but went silent when the guy put the gun to my head. "Fine."

Fine.

"What the fuck!" I yelled. "Carlo no."

"Too bad bitch." The guy said, tightening his hold on me. "You don't have a choice."

Before I could speak he pistol whipped me across the head. My vision went blurry and my head started throbbing.

I felt myself being hoisted over broad shoulders as the person moved with my weak body.

So no diamond bracelet.

No trying on the clothes I just bought. What a waste.

No pussy spanking.

As I was about to lose consciousness, I could've sworn I saw Carlo nod to the guy who just held the gun to my head and he smirked in response.

Then, darkness.

______________________

END OF CHAPTER 💕

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT 😊🤠😌

PLEASE 🙏🏽🙂

VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 426 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
12.4M 374K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
99.2K 2.8K 15
"My body lost control. I didn't know exactly how i would react but I did. And when I did, I fucked her...I fucked her pussy so good that her legs wer...
1.9M 61.6K 39
|Mature Content| ••• {Editing and Revising in progress} - Highest ranking #59 Romance #2 Chicklit #1 Diversity