Danny Phantom x Female reader...

By Laylachan22

Highest ranking: #4 in Dannyphantomxfemale ! A/n: As you may have realized, season 2 was cut really short. T... More

Chapter 1: Secret Weapons
Chapter 2: Ecto-converter
Chapter 3: Jazz's Disappearance
Chapter 4: Team Phantom
Chapter 5: Flirting With Disaster
Chapter 6: Playing With Emotions
Chapter 7: Danny vs Technus in Space
Chapter 8: King Tuck
Chapter 9: The Scarab Scepter
Chapter 10: The Mysterious Champion
Chapter 11: The Student Council Debate
Chapter 12: Masters of All Time
Chapter 13: The Case of Ecto-Acne
Chapter 14: Mr. and Mrs. Masters
Chapter 15: The Ecto-Purifier
Chapter 16: Reality Trip
Chapter 17: Frederick Isak Showenhower
Chapter 18: His Secret Identity
Chapter 19: Cape Canaveral, Florida
Chapter 20: Gothapalooza in Nevada
Chapter 21: Comic Book Convention
Chapter 22: Summer Vacation
Chapter 23: Kindred Spirits
Chapter 24: Danielle
Chapter 25: The Perfect Clone
Chapter 26: The Finale
Season 3: Eye for An Eye
Chapter 28: Vlad for Mayor
Chapter 29: McMaster's Bistro
Chapter 30: The Casper High Protest
Chapter 31: Infinite Realms
Chapter 32: Traveling Through Realms
Chapter 33: When In Rome...
Chapter 34: The Mysterious Infi-Map
Chapter 35: Girl's Night Out
Chapter 35: No More Men
Chapter 37: The Spectra Heist
Chapter 38: Women of Amity Park
Chapter 39: Torrent of Terror
Chapter 40: Controlling Your Emotions
Chapter 41: Danny Vs Vortex
Chapter 42: Urban Jungle
Chapter 43: The Growth
Chapter 44: New Ghost Power
Chapter 45: Removing the Roots
Chapter 46: Forever Phantom
Chapter 47: Amorpho
Chapter 48: The Chase
Chapter 49: The Home of Danny Phantom
Chapter 50: Livin' Large
Chapter 51: New And Improved Friends
Chapter 52: The Laws of Astrophysics
Chapter 53: Saving Both Realities
Chapter 54: Boxed Up Fury
Chapter 55: The Amity Park Picnic of Doom
Chapter 56: Pandora
Chapter 57: Medusa, the Minotaur, and the Cyclops
Chapter 58: Frightmare
Chapter 59: Nocturn, the Ghost of Sleep
Chapter 60: Nightmares
Chapter 61: Nocturn's Worst Nightmare
Chapter 63: Search and Rescue
Chapter 64: The Ghost Guards
Chapter 65: Breaking the Law
Chapter 66: D-Stabilized
Chapter 67: DNA Research
Chapter 68: Saving a Half Life
Chapter 69: The Ecto-Dejecto
The Final Author's Note!!
Chapter 70: Phantom Planet
Chapter 71: The Hero He Used to Be
Chapter 72: Normal kids
Chapter 73: The Disasteroid
Chapter 74: Back to the Ghost Zone
Chapter 75: The Return of Danny Phantom
Okay Okay, I Promise, One Last A/N:
Chapter 76: The Finale!~
Epilogue: Ten Years Later

Chapter 62: Claw of the Wild

842 20 1
By Laylachan22

*(Y/n)'s POV*

"Summer camp!" Sam exclaimed happily. "How great is this, (Y/n)? You get to experience your first camping trip with friends!"

"Did she just imply you had none before us?" Tucker asked me and I looked at them from across the aisle with my eyebrows raised. Danny and I were sitting across from them, leaning our heads against each others and holding hands. 

"Technically, given the record I had in my past school, she's not wrong." I grinned back. "I had a few, almost like you guys, but nothing concrete. I didn't stand out that much."

"Falling down the stairs for someone like you is enough for me." Danny said, and I blushed. 

"Oh, I - uh, well, thank you." was all I could sputter out. I noticed Danny was also blushing when we exchanged looks. "I'm glad that me being the weird kid with even weirder parents attracted you guys."

"Wouldn't want to have it any other way," Sam said smiling at me. 

A week ago, Sam invited me to her place that night we defeated Nocturn to settle the score and have a sleepover. I didn't want to, obviously, but I had no other choice. I didn't want our friendship to end like that.

Danny insisted I'd talk to her after we both talked things out too before I headed over and I told him how upset I was. He told me that he never intended to hurt me, and wanted to be loyal to me. Danny also said he knew that Sam had feelings for him, and there was, at one point where she promised not get in between us as it wasn't her place to be. We all know how that worked out. 

The three of us ended up making a pact together in person. No gray line to cross, and I intend to keep it that way. 

"We can go hiking, and canoeing, and exploring!" Sam continued through my thoughts. Danny poked at my face as he watched me trail off my own. I looked at him and nodded to let him know I was okay. "I can't believe you boys aren't excited!"

"Oh, I'm really excited." Danny said, sarcastically. I watched a paper airplane fly overhead and watched Kwan grab at it and folded it into a paper ball. "Now instead of spending 5 days a week with these losers, I get to spend two whole months." He threw it at Mikey who was playing a videogame in the back of the bus.

"I can't wait to show you guys all the wonders nature has to offer!" Sam said with glee. 

"Does it offer a movie theater?"

"Or a video arcade?" I asked.

"Now someone is speaking my language." Danny said and I turned back to him. I felt him kiss my forehead.

"Don't worry, you two." Tucker said. "You bring the anti-venom serum, I'll bring the arcade." He held up a few consoles in his hands and we perked up. He held up a game box and handed it over to us. "Here's all the nature we need."

"Rainforest Demolition II?!" Danny exclaimed, taking it from his hand. "Oh, sweet! Who wants to help me build a virtual Fenton acre?" 

"I do!" I held up my hand in response. 

Sam sighed and held up a brochure, "I'll stick to the real thing, thanks."

The brochure Sam held up said, "Camp Skull and Crossbones". What a fitting name it was for Lake Eerie. By the time we arrived at the campsite, it had looked nothing like the picture on the brochure. It was run down, old and the pier was broken. "Good choice." I said dryly as we looked out the windows. 

The bus rolled down the hill towards the cabins that had windows broken and everything just as run-down. We arrived in front of the mess hall and got out to grab our stuff. We all heard the bus speeding off behind us and watched the roof collapse before us. 

"Well, the brochure may be outdated, but at least that sign's accurate." Danny said. 

Tucker and I looked over to the broken sign that labeled, "Camp Skull and Crossbones on beautiful Lake Eerie". "Creepy with two E's alright." Tucker said. 

"In fact, I'm with Tucker." I said, "This might qualify for three."

"Come on, you guys." Sam said, walking in front of us as we stared at the sign together a bit nervous. "There's nothing scary about this place."

"Hello, pioneers!" Mr. Lancer said, and we all turned to him walking out with the gym teacher Ms. Tetslaff from the mess hall. 

"Mr. Lancer?" Danny asked, and everyone else gasped. 

"Ms. Tetslaff?" I also called out as we stepped forward. "What are you two doing here?"

"Please say just passing through, please say just passing through..." I heard classmates mutter together. 

"Children, relax." Mr. Lancer said as they marked stuff down on the clipboards. "For the next eight weeks, we're not your teachers."

"Phew." We all said in relief.

"Better!" Ms. Tetslaff said in a husky voice. "We're your counselors! So our hold over you no longer stops at 3:00 in the afternoon. It lasts the whole, entire, livelong day."

"Before I burst into tears at the thought of my lost summer, can you tell us where the bathrooms are?" Mikey, the nerd who stood in front of me asked. 

"There aren't any." All four of us gasped.

"Call of the Wild!" Mr. Lancer expressed. 

"Suck it up, Lancer. You're in the wilderness. All the world's your bathroom." Ms. Tetslaff said and handed a toilet paper roll to the two nerds up front. They walked away in a pair. 

"I...heard this camp is haunted." Kwan said. 

"Me too!" Dash said. "They say there's a monster in the woods at Lake Eerie."

"And two in the lake!" Paulina whined.

Everyone crowded around each other and we heard them clamoring amongst each other about the strange phenomenon. "Just what we need..." I sighed, looking at Danny worriedly. "Amateur ghost stories."

I winced when I heard Ms. Tetslaff blow her whistle and we looked up at her. "Pipe down, campers." she said. "This camp is definitely NOT haunted."

I held my breath when we heard Mikey coming back on his own and he was screaming in fear. "There's a ghost monster in the woods!" He shouted in panic and we stared at him in shock. "And it took Lester!"

 He was shaking with fear and Ms. Tetslaff grabbed a blanket to wrap it around him. "Calm down, soldier! There are no monsters at this camp!"

"Tell that to the beast that just ate Lester!" Mikey said, shivering some more. 

"Beast?" Mr. Lancer asked in surprise. "How big is the beast compared to a monster? Anyone?"

"We should...check out the woods." Danny suggested. 

"Negative." Ms. Tetslaff said. "This camp is now under lockdown. Everyone report to their cabins. Mr. Lancer and I will search for uh...Lester's remains."

Mr. Lancer and Mikey let out a shriek. 

"It's okay. We'll find Lester." Sam said and we looked at her. "Lancer and Tetslaff won't ruin the whole summer. We can still have fun..." I gave her a worried look when I saw her eye twitching as I knew that she wasn't prepared for the assigned roommates. 

As I knew that I was already paired with Sam in a cabin, we were unfortunately sharing a cabin with Star and Paulina who wouldn't stop talking. I kept my back against the wall on Sam's bed next to the window and I was looking out into the woods with a sad look on my face. "You think this could still be fun?" I asked. She was lying down on her bed with a bored look. 

"So he was like, "no way"!" Paulina said as Star brushed her hair in the middle of the cabin. "And I was all "yes way"!"

"No way!" Star said with a gasp.

"Like I said, (Y/n), this could still be..." Sam and I exchanged blank looks with each other. "We're doomed."

"Oh, definitely." I agreed. I gasped quietly when I turned back to the windows and Sam also jumped. We saw a dark green light emitting from the side of the window. 

"Did you see that green glow?" Star asked, but it wasn't towards me or Sam.

"It must be swamp gas!" Paulina said. 

"The monster in the woods must have gotten it from eating Lester!" Star said, clasping her hands together out of worry.

I facepalmed. Sam and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes. Then, we turned to the window and looked at Danny and Tucker. I smiled with relief when I saw Danny in his ghost form. "Pssst..." Danny whispered to us. "Do you both want to come out and play?"

"Quick!" Paulina said and we turned to them. "Hide my moisturizer from the monster!"

"Let's like, stand on chairs so he can't get us." Star suggested and I sighed.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Yeah, are we prepared to go out in the woods?" Sam also asked.

"Thermos and a few proto-type (L/n)'s wrist rays, courtesy of your unsuspecting father." Danny grinned at me as he and Tucker held out the equipment. His other hand was still glowing green to show a light on them. I couldn't even tell you how many times Danny and I snuck equipment from our parents, and I gotta say, they don't even miss them. 

"Most kids worry about packing enough underwear for camp." Tucker said, and Danny and I continued to lock eyes for a moment as he knew that would cheer me up. "Then, there's us." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 13 14
In this story, Danny Fenton was trained by his mother on how to fight and how to use Ghost equipment by his father. It all started when he was 5 year...
31.5K 739 16
After the class of Mr Lancer, Jack, Maddie and Vlad went inside Danny's mind, Danny ran away to protect his family and friends. Now on the run from T...
3.1K 79 18
Yes, it's Pitch Pearl, but this AU is mine, so yeah. Warning- Mentions of suicide, abuse, neglect, and death. So, don't like, don't read! Anyway, ont...
35.6K 1.3K 26
Warning: if you don't like male x male DONT READ! If you don't liked Danny x Dash then don't read! Dash is getting impatient with Danny. Danny has b...