Just a Robot 5 (A Fnaf Story)

By Saberthebunny

Two weeks later after discovering William Afton is alive, Funtime Freddy reawakens to be reunited with those... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1: "Rekindled"
Chapter 2: "Empowered"
Chapter 3: "Revised"
Chapter 4: "Resting Place"
Chapter 5: "Right and Wrong"
Chapter 6: "Oven"
Chapter 7: "Mirror"
Chapter 8: "Flash Drive"
Chapter 9: "Duality"
Chapter 10: "Reassigned"
Chapter 11: "Clown World"
Chapter 12: "One Day"
Chapter 13: "Disabled"
Chapter 14: "Struggle"
Chapter 15: "Prosperity"
Chapter 16: "War"
Chapter 17: "Death"
Chapter 18: "Construction"
Chapter 19: "The Way I Am"
Chapter 20: "Retreat"
Chapter 21: "Stance"
Chapter 22: "Loyalty"
Chapter 23: "Sunshine"
Chapter 24: "Within"
Chapter 25: "Can't Go Back"
Chapter 26: "Starting Line"
Chapter 27: "Chaos Theory"
Chapter 28: "Known"
Chapter 29: "Height"
Chapter 30: "Yourself"
Chapter 31: "Spirit"
Chapter 32: "Path"
Chapter 33: "Two Worlds"
Chapter 34: "Keep Going Forward"
Chapter 36: "Know Your Enemy"
Chapter 37: "Blood"
Chapter 38: "Parallel"
Chapter 39: "Predict"
Chapter 40: "Finishing Line"
Chapter 41: "Battle Plans"
Chapter 42: "Empty"
Chapter 43: "Future"
Chapter 44: "Generation"
Chapter 45: "Evolution"
Chapter 46: "Puzzle"
Chapter 47: "Cemetery"
Chapter 48: "Wrath"
Chapter 49: "You Won't Die"
Chapter 50: "Free Will"
Chapter 51: "All I Have Left"
Chapter 52: "Important"
Chapter 53: "Heart"
Chapter 54: "Deep End"
Chapter 55: "Defeat"
Chapter 56: "Talk"
Chapter 57: "Expendable"
Chapter 58: "Responsibility"
Chapter 59: "Funeral"
Chapter 60: "Proposal"
Chapter 61: "Cycle"
Chapter 62: "News"
Chapter 63: "Aspirations"
Chapter 64: "Game Plan"
Chapter 65: "Wedding"
Chapter 66: "Heaven"
Chapter 67: "See You Later"
Chapter 68: "Phase One"
Chapter 69: "Who I Am"
Chapter 70: "Frontal Assault"
Chapter 71: "Who I'm Not"
Chapter 72: "Allegiance"
Chapter 73: "Phase Two"
Chapter 74: "Phase Three"
Chapter 75: "Cause"
Chapter 76: "Scott Cawthon"
Chapter 77: "Effect"
Chapter 78: "Persuade"
Chapter 79: "Heroic"
Chapter 80: "Prevaricator"
Chapter 81: "Inspiration"
Chapter 82: "Who I've Always Been"
Chapter 83: "Transgress"
Chapter 84: "Volition"
Chapter 85: "Judge"
Chapter 86: "Resurrection Day"
Chapter 87: "Perfect World"
Chapter 88: "True Happiness"
Chapter 89: "Just a Robot"
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 35: "Voice"

40 3 0
By Saberthebunny

Michael Afton's P.O.V

"Michael... "

Voices. That was all I ever heard now. Just voices. I was surrounded by them, never to leave me with any peace. I was stuck with them, trapped in my own prison with voices that seemed to only make me more crazier by the minute. And I was a voice in my own body. 

"Wake up Michael."

I felt myself present again, or at least my thoughts and conscience, however it worked. I still hadn't gotten used to these damn voices of the animatronics. Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, Ballora... Bon BonBaby. Elizabeth. No. She wasn't Elizabeth, she was dead. What was left was a pretender that only used her image to get close and have that animatronic take control of my body. Ennard. My father had tricked me and allowed that Ennard to control my body for his needs, to escape as Baby told me. Yet, they've resided with my father for a week now, controlling my body by heading to the location where I was working at last week as I could do nothing but watch everything in front of me without control. I was stuck with the animatronics voices, speaking words and things I didn't understand. Things that felt like taunts that made me want to smash my head on anything if I could. I didn't understand though why it was Ennard that was controlling my body, though it seemed he and the other animatronics didn't like Baby. They would call her devious, a manipulator, and would suggest "ejecting" her. My father would deny their request if Ennard brought it up, his response being she was necessary for his plans. I should've known my father would use me for something, whatever the hell this was for, but it wasn't like I could do anything. I was a slave to him, a puppet he could use for anything and I would have no say in. I wanted to die. I wanted to cry and do nothing else. Instead all I could do was let the madness in my pull me into oblivion and not return from.

"Afton."

The voices began to act wild, almost excited as I could see my father now through my own eyes. Even with being a prisoner in my own body I could still see with my own eyes, but I had no control over my movements, could not speak, or do anything else for that matter. All I could do was watch from the inside. 

"How goes the operations?" asked my father. "Everything is proceeding on schedule as requested and should be completed by the end of this week," spoke Ennard. "Very good. By my calculations our plans are proceeding accordingly and will meet the expected deadline," responded my father. "Then the next phase will commence afterwards?" asked Ennard. "Correct. You and the others with enact that part when I request," responded my father. "And what of Michael Afton?" asked Ennard. My father didn't responded for a moment, almost like Ennard's words had affected him in some way. 

"What of him?"

"Will we dispose of him when the next phase commences?" continued Ennard

"Dispose of him." The voices spoke louder and clearer again, excited at the sound of my doom. They themselves were wishing for demise, cheering it on. 

"Did I give you permission to settle matters involving him and his part in my plan?" asked my father staring down my body. "Of course not. I just don't understand how he still has a use in your vision," responded Ennard. "You will not be permitted to understand nor possess knowledge in terms of that information unless I otherwise grant it to you. Do you understand?" said my father. "Of course. I will pursue the subject no longer," responded Ennard apologizing. "Good. Though before you continue on with your work I would like to take a moment and talk to Michael. I know he can hear me after all," he responded.

"Talk. He wants to talk," spoke the voices. 

"I know you have many questions as to why I allowed Ennard to borrow your body, and perhaps why you are still alive. Rest assured you still have a part to play in my plan and onwards, especially with how important you are to it. By the end of this week Ennard will no longer need your body and will allow you to have control of it again," he explained.

"Control. Body," spoke the voices again. 

"I do expect you to have certain feelings over allowing Ennard to take over your body without notice, but I reassure you it was all meant for my plan. And I hope you will allow your cooperation to continue to work for me. It's not like you have a choice anyways," said my father. "Return to your work Ennard and return once you're finished."

"Right," responded Ennard as he turned away from my father now.

"Eject her."

The voices were getting riled up again, as they were back to wishing to eject Baby. No matter what my father said they were relentless on 'ejecting' her, which I guessed was kicking out her memory that was merged in with Ennard and the rest of the animatronics.

"The witch will dance no more!" cheered the voices.

"This charade will sing no more." The whispering voice of Baby spoke now, silencing the crowd that had wished for her removal from this prison of voices. 

"Removing me will only displease the one who will birth a new world that is better, going against the future he seeks. You will only be another of stones my father will kick away by allowing to be an insignificant speck that resides in this world. All while we keep the happiness to ourselves. But you wouldn't resort to this, would you?"

"The witch's deception keeps our chains in place. We must submit... For now," spoke the voices in response.

As much as the rest of the animatronics wanted to get rid of Baby they couldn't knowing she played an important role in my father's plan, whatever the hell it was. It seemed they were afraid of what she was capable of; her manipulation, hiding behind a mask, her way of figuring out a person's weakness. I would know first-hand as she did the same thing with me, using me by pretending to be Elizabeth to gain my trust, then allowing Ennard to take over my body. She was just as bad as my father, and worse in other ways. 

"Do you feel alone Michael? Secluded from the world itself and the people that roam it?" spoke Baby's voice now to me. I didn't answer. I wasn't going to acknowledge someone who used my sister for their own good and bait me. "Are you still mad? Because I used you?  About me pretending? I wasn't lying about Elizabeth. Because I am Elizabeth. I've always been. Dad did create Circus Baby out of inspiration of me after all. Dad did a lot of things for us. For the world. For mom... Mom would be proud of dad."

"And she's dead. She's dead because of him," I responded as I had to say something about mom. "It isn't dad's fault. It was her own. If she wouldn't have walked into the maintenance room with Fredbear in there she wouldn't have gotten herself killed. Mom was the one who got herself killed, not because of dad," responded Baby. "If you were Elizabeth you wouldn't say that about your own mom! A monster who wouldn't blame her own mom for getting herself killed when, clearly, it was because of her own father!" I shouted angered by her defending my father. "Do you not believe in change? How your little sister has grown and matured now? Soon you will change yourself and will understand what father craves for this world and himself to have," she responded.

"Dad will be happy."

"Springtrap."

"Mom will be happy."

"Springtrap!"

"You and I will be happy."

"Michael!"

"Everyone will be happy."

"MICHAEL!"

I suddenly woke up to find everyone surrounding me while I was laying on the ground. Bonnie, Springbonnie, Foxy, Charlie, and Bon Bon were all staring at with concern, as I looked around. I had almost forgotten I was with them in the pizzeria, due to how real that memory felt. "You ok?" asked Bonnie as I tried to regain my composure. "I think so... I just need a minute," I responded. "What happened?" "After you ran away from us you collapsed here and fell unconscious for about a minute. You remember that?" explained Bonnie. "I do... I had another memory of back then," I responded. "Another?" questioned Charlie. "Yeah. Before we were attacked by the enemy I fell unconscious and relived a memory of witnessing Elizabeth's death. Except this time it involved when Ennard had taken over my body, as I was forced to be imprisoned in my body while he took control of it. But now I remember the days where I was stuck listening to the voices of the original animatronics at that underground faculty while Ennard used my body in preparations for my father's plan," I answered. "So there were original version's of us that existed before we were made," said Bon Bon. "I always assumed so but now it's confirmed. They merged with Ennard when The Scooper made a big enough wound to open me up and have him easily enter my body from. I was already half machine so I would still live from something like that, considering a normal person couldn't," I explained. "But I remember Elizabeth talking to me in that memory, blaming my mom for her death. Claiming once the world is changed by my father everyone will be happy for it to happen." "Happy? Happy the world will be destroyed?" questioned Bon Bon. "I'm not sure. To be honest, based on what my father has to take over the world and what my sister and his minions have stated about what he will do to this world almost seems like he wants to change it into a significant way that people would appreciate instead of hating it. We just don't fully understand what his goals are," I said. "Hold on. You collapsed and passed out and relived a previous memory you had forgotten, except this time you saw this Ballora and heard your mothers voice, but we didn't see her nor hear any other voice," said Bonnie. "I thought Ballora was gone," said Foxy. "I assumed so since we never found her body. Perhaps she's being used by the enemy," I suggested. "Are you sure it was her? Especially your mom's voice, did you really hear it?" questioned Bon Bon. "I'm sure I did. She was at the end of the hallway when I first saw her and heard my mom's voice saying my name. My original name. Michael. I chased her to where the bathrooms were and that was then I collapsed on the ground and lost consciousness, followed by that memory then me being woken to hearing my name by you guys," I said. "But how the hell can you be sure she even was real or that you actually heard her voice? What if the enemy is actually here with us and using something to make you relive your memories to distract us or catch us off guard?" questioned Bon Bon. "I don't detect anyone else here with us. Besides how would the enemy be able to get to Michael?" said Charlie. "How should I know?! That bastard William Afton can somehow do anything right under our noses without us having an idea?! Michael can still be prone to his father's influence or something he's implanted in him without him knowing," expressed Bon Bon. "Whatever the case we'll head back to the car and leave. You good now Springtrap?" stated Bonnie. "Yeah. Let's head back. Just make sure to watch your surroundings," I responded. "Alright, move it!" commanded Bonnie as we all made our way over to the exit of this place. Even with my night-vision still acting up I could tell how everyone was focusing all their attention to their surroundings, more so than before. I don't think they were convinced we were alone here, considering what had happened to me moments ago. I knew the Ballora I saw was the real one, and the voice of my mother was really hers, and yet there was nothing else from the enemy in terms of an attack. If Ballora was used to knock me out, just to remember forgotten memories, what would be the point of it? Why send Ballora and nobody else if this was the case? Nothing was making sense. Before we even knew it we were at the exit for this place as we all exited the building and back outside, with still no signs of the enemy or Ballora. "Alright, let's continue to the car," said Bonnie as all of us shut off our night-vision. "We should look for Ballora. If Michael is right she could still be alive and is being used by William," suggested Foxy. "Look, she very well may be alive but even if she is she could be here to lure us in for another trap. We just don't have the necessary information and time to see if it's really her," responded Bonnie as we made our way across the side of the building. "But I promise you if she is alive and is being used by William, we'll do what it takes to retrieve her back." Foxy didn't say anything back, instead she seemed disappointed over Bonnie's response as if that wasn't enough for her. Eventually we came into view of the car and the front of the pizzeria as we made our way back to the car, still with no enemy in sight or anything off. "Huh? Guess the enemy really isn't around," noted Springbonnie looking around. "Don't relax yet," said Bonnie. Finally we made it to the car as we all got inside, as we could see Helpy relaxing in the front seat. 

"Back already?" said Helpy as he got up from his seat so I could switch with him. "Anything?" Bonnie asked. "Nope! Nothing in sight," responded Springbonnie. "No one near us. We're clear," said Charlie. "Alright get in. Let's head back to the house," commanded Bonnie. Once everyone got in I started the car and drove out of the parking space and out of the parking lot. "Seems like nothing happened this time. For once," noted Helpy. "Well he's half-right," said Springbonnie. "So something did happen," said Helpy. "We got the device. Springy though passed out and relived some old forgotten memories and saw Ballora and heard his mom's voice," explained Springbonnie. "What the hell you mean half-right when shit did happen!" responded Helpy. "How the hell is she functioning? Did the enemy attack?" "Nothing except what happened to me," I responded. "Enemy could still be waiting to attack us nearby. Perhaps by the buildings," suggested Bonnie monitoring out the window. "I think you're kinda overthinking it cousin. At least I think," said Springbonnie. Bonnie didn't answer her, as he still seemed unconvinced if we were safe. "For once we at least got things done somewhat properly, except we got another mess of some questions to piece together and add to the agenda of figuring out," said Helpy. He did have a point, we now had more questions that needed to be answered to understand. Why use Ballora and my mom's voice to trick and me and relive past memories that were missing from my memory? Why didn't the enemy attack this time if they knew what we were doing with Ballora being present? Perhaps Ballora wasn't with the enemy? But then why not approach us? What was the importance of that memory I relived, assuming it held any importance? There were some questions that felt like they were connected somehow and that only lingered in our minds until we would seek out the answer. There was something we were missing in all of this; about why my father was doing what he was doing and for what? Sure he had an army but was he really gonna use it to attack the world? Kill every being? We only assumed that was what he would do with an army that was capable of doing such a thing. Freddy does have a point on questioning what my father's motives are and how we don't know what they are. Not knowing what our enemy seeks puts us at a disadvantage, leaving him to be more of a threat than we realize. What about mom? Does she have something to do with this? I passed out this time because I heard her voice and the memory seemed to mostly focus on her. But she's dead. I saw her die. Except that was on video, something that can be fabricated and faked. What if these signs were involving the idea that my mom was still alive? I had no proof though to back up that conclusion so I couldn't really be sure. But did my father really care about her? He never cared about me and used me, and seems to be doing the same for Elizabeth. So would he do the same to mom? Regardless she had to have some connection to my fathers and his plan, and if she did I had to figure it out. If she was being used by my father, even if she was dead and perhaps the image of her was used to carry out a part of my fathers plan, I would ensure she would be treated with better respect. She would want that for the family. Especially for me and Elizabeth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 988 26
20 years had passed since William Afton was springlocked, and your friends were avenged. You finally got to live your life in peace, you moved out of...
209 11 14
A rewrite of a fanfiction with the same name from 2019. Two siblings - Michael and Elliot Afton - have their disagreements on a few things and one of...
40.2K 433 20
You and your family move from london all the way to Utah,Hurricane to be closer to your oh so amazing cousin Fredrick. You soon meet one of his frien...
65.5K 911 27
your neighbor? the one with the weird family who owns that possessed pizza place? really y/n. him? VERY SLOW UPDATES