DARKNESS IS LIGHT

By -monawrites

'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
ALERT ๐Ÿšจ
Chapter 58
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 41

78.4K 3K 2.8K
By -monawrites

TW: MENTIONS OF ANIMAL ABUSE ⚠️

KELSEY

"Here kitty kitty kitty."

"Shewewewewew."

Still no answer.

"Luciano." I screamed, barging into our room. "Where the fuck is my kitten?"

His body visibly tensed at the question and I knew something was up.

He looked up from the his laptop and quickly lowered his head.

"Luciano. Where is my kitten?" I asked again. This time in a demanding tone.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He shrugged and began typing away.

"What the fuck do you mean you don't know what I'm talking about. My little black kitten that Vlad bought for me." I yelled and his jaw clenched. He knows something.

"Watch your tone amore." He warned and my eyes began to water.

"I want my kitten Luciano." I began sobbing and he stood up and engulfed me into a hug.

"Shh bella. Don't cry, it's the circle of life." He cooed and my body stilled. The fuck.

What's the circle of life.

"Luciano." My tone was stern and he began backing away. "Where's the kitten?"

"He's in a better place now amore." 

He has to be fucking with me. There is no way. He can't possibly be serious.

"What do you mean he's in a better place. What did you do to him?" I clenched my fist and his body shifted towards the door.

"I threw it away." He stated blankly.

He what.

"You what!" I shouted and he just shrugged.

"I threw the little thing away."

Haha he's so funny.

The expression on his face told me he was dead serious.

"Why'd you do that Luciano." I sobbed. "Why'd you throw my kitten away."

He scratched the back of his neck and then his nose.

"I...I uhmm." He stuttered. Luciano doesn't fucking stutter.

"Why?" I cried.

"It died." Was all he said and began opening the door.

"How did it die Luciano?" I began stalking towards him, ready to rip his ball off.

"I was giving it a bath. The little fucker was so nasty, he kept clawing at my hands." He showed me his hands that were red and scarred from the cat's claws. "Look."

"So you killed him because he clawed you." I deadpanned and he fake gasped.

"How could you say such a thing bella. I didn't kill him."

I don't believe a word he says.

"So what happened then?" I queried and I could see him searching his brain for answers.

"When I was giving it a bath." He continued. "My phone rang and I stepped out for a call, leaving the little fella in the tub."

Lord please tell me this man isn't serious.

"When I got back, he was laying still in the water." His voice dropped and he looked at the floor. "He drowned bella. His body was so stiff when I took up the little thing. So I threw him away."

Is this man even real.

"So your carelessness killed my kitten and you decided to hide it from me." I seethed and before I could grab him, he fucking bolted.

"Get back here Luciano!" I yelled as I exited the room. When I made it into the hallway, he was nowhere to be seen.

LUCIANO

"Enzo." I whispered while knocking at his door. "Let me in quickly."

He opened the door and without permission I bolted in and locked it.

"Well just come on in." He said sarcastically.

"We're so fucked bro." I sighed and took a seat on his bed. "She found out."

"What are you gonna do?" He asked me and I  narrowed my eyes at him.

"Me " I yelled. "You threw it at the wall!"

I'm still traumatized from the incident.

"In my defense L the little thing startled the fuck out of me. It was reflex." He tried justifying his actions but I just shook my head at him.

"What'd you tell her?"

"I told her it drowned." I rubbed my hand over my face and sighed. "She's going to kill me in my sleep. Now I'll have to sleep with both eyes open."

"It's no big deal Luci. Just buy her another one and tell her you lied." He encouraged and I thought about it.

"That's not such a bad idea." I got up and headed for the door.

"You're welcome." He smirked and I shifted my gaze to him.

"I'm welcome?" I laughed humorlessly. "You're going to buy it. You were the one who harmed it after all."

Without another word I headed to my office. I've got other important shit to do than cleaning up another one of Enzo's messes.

I got to work immediately after I entered the office. The gala was to be held next week and I needed everything on point. It was to announce the merging of our mafias.

About an hour into analysing some files my office door pushed open forcefully and in walked the jezebel herself.

Scarlett.

"What the fuck are you doing in my house? Who let you in?" I spat in distaste and a smirk grew on her blood red lips.

She had them done I see.

"Aren't you happy to see me Luciano." She asked seductively while stalking towards me. "Is that any way to talk to your girlfriend?"

Girlfriend.

She must be sniffing chalk.

I stood up and quickly made my way over to her. She just stood there smiling.

Crazy crackhead.

"Who let you in Scarlett?" I looked down at her with disgust when her fingers began tracing my chest.

"Carlo." She answered. "I thought you'd want to see me."

Well your head must be gathering water.

"Leave Scarlett." I ordered and she scoffed.

I grabbed ahold of her hand when she tried pulling one of my shirt buttons. I squeezed her wrist to cause discomfort but she just laughed.

"I like it when you're rough." She whispered and my body stilled when she grabbed my dick through my pants.

"Get the fuck out." I yelled and pushed her away. She frowned and I smirked when she turned to leave.

Before I could even register what was happening the little bitch slammed her lips unto mine. I groaned in pain when her teeth collided with mine.

Before I could push the whore off and shoot her six times my door flew opened again.

"Luciano I know what you d.." She stopped mid sentence when she saw the scene before her eyes.

Fuck.

Now this really isn't what it looks like.

I pushed Scarlett off and quickly ran towards Kelsey to explain everything but she had other things on her mind.

"You." Scarlett spat, the hate evident in her voice. "Aren't you supposed to be in Russia with Vladimir you whore."

I heard Kelsey chuckle before the door lock clicked, signifying that she had locked us in.

"I'm going to kill you bitch." Was all I heard before Kelsey went charging towards Scarlett like a mad woman. "I'm going to kill the both of you."

Fuck.

____________________

So what country y'all from?? 😊

END OF UNINTERESTING CHAPTER 😢

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT 🤠😌

PLEASE 🙏🏽

VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 🙈

Sorry I didn't update yesterday guys 😭

Maybe I'll bless y'all with a quadruple update today 😌❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 12.9K 50
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž pooled at the eyes of the seductress in front of me. โYou still hate me?โž The poison in my heart moaned as I...
678K 12K 30
Not everyone in this world lives in a life of cruel world some people want a normal life. Some people live innocent life. So here is our female lead...
283K 4.8K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...
12.6K 396 18
When you set your eyes on two innocent eyes, you are drawn into a world of darkness unlike anything you've seen. I mean, I'm aware that this world do...