The Vytal destiny

Av AshKetchum55374

Disclaimer: I dont own this story, this story's orignal author is TheD-Rock900. I copied paste it here, all t... Mer

Chapter 1
Bio (Not a chapter)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Filling The Blanks

Chapter 36

180 5 0
Av AshKetchum55374

Ash and Team RWBY returned to the location where they were at before they were sent away by Xedrek shortly before he detonated…or what's left of it. Many buildings turned to ruble and piles of concrete and brick.

"Let's spread out and see if we can find him." Ash suggested.

"Right." Team RWBY said and they separated to try to find him.

Along the way around, they saw many White Fang goons being left unconscious on the ground with several others being killed by the wave of the blast.

Yang was looking around city hall until she saw a dark figure on his knees with his back bent backwards and looking straight up. Upon closer examination, it was Xedrek who was back to his original self.

"Xedrek!" She yelled with glee and she ran to him. She chuckled as she knelt to his level and adjusted him so he was straight.

Xedrek slowly looked towards Yang with a frighten look.

"Y…Yang…" He was able to say before falling to the side.

"No!" Yang yelled with fright before catching him and laid his head onto her lap. He began shaking a bit as he felt his body getting colder. Yang quickly summoned her Keyblade and fired off a few fire spells into the sky.

It didn't take for everyone else to join her from where she fired off the spells.

"Oh my god! Xedrek!" Blake said while she and the rest of Team RWBY knelt to him.

Ash activated his aura vision and to his shock, he saw no aura.

"Xedrek, you're aura has completely vanished. If one doesn't have aura…then that would mean…!" Ash realized what was happening.

Just then, Xedrek's shaking began to make him flail a bit. He then groaned as his entire body began to emit white like flames on his body.

"What the!? What's happening?" Ruby asked.

"He's…he's fading away." Ash said while kneeling towards him.

"Well…now you all know why I did this. But enough of that. Listen Ash, there is still time." Xedrek said before raising a hand and created a dark portal. "Go through that portal. It will take you straight to the X-Blade. Complete the ritual, and bring the X-Blade and Kingdom Hearts here. They'll do the rest, but hurry I can't hold it." He was saying while struggling to keep his arm up.

"Right!" Ash yelled before getting up. "I won't let your sacrifice be in vain." He said before running into the portal. After he ran through it, Xedrek's arm fell to the ground and the portal closed.

"Xedrek. Talk to us." Weiss said while holding a knee.

"I'm actually quite glad you four are here. There are some last words this dying shell has to say to each of you. Ruby…" He said while holding her shoulder. "You truly are one of the bravest women I have ever gotten a chance to meet. Lead your team well, and become the Huntress you were meant to be like your mother before you." He said.

"I will." She hiccupped a bit while trying to keep her emotions in check.

He then looked towards Weiss.

"Weiss…they say you're cold hearted like your father before you. But you showed all of us that you are the complete and total opposite, and someone that makes their own decisions. Become the very best president of your family business and make it a place where Faunus, humans and Pokémon alike can feel right at home." He said while holding her wrist.

Weiss gasped from those words and when he saw his feet slowly turning to crystal and slowly climbed.

"I promise." She said.

He then looked up to Yang.

"Yang…" He started before holding her arm.

"Please…stop." Yang begged as tears were forming.

"You were the first that I learned of this crazy part of the world of Pokémon. You have been the spark in many people's hearts when all hope seems lost. Be that very spark in this time of need, and keep your true family safe." He said.

As Yang began to cry a bit, he slowly looked towards Blake.

"Blake…" He began as he slowly placed a hand on her cheek.

"No more. I can't take much more." She begged as she was getting emotional.

"Please…listen to me." He said as the crystals were now up to just under his torso. Blake sniffed and nodded. "Out of all of the members of this team, you're my favorite." He admitted.

"What…?" Blake asked with her ears shooting way up from those words. She was also snapped out of her emotional trance.

"It's not because you're a Faunus. It's because of how much you remind me of my past self. You and Derek would dedicate everything to move on and correct the wrongs they've done. With this newfound family you have, let them help you move on. If Derek was here, he would open his arms up for you instantly." He explained while smiling.

"Xedrek…!" She yelled before placing her lips onto his forehead. It may be cold as ice, but she didn't care. She broke away and held his hand.

"Ash will return soon. He's gonna need all of you. Combine your powers with his and destroy the Dreadnaught. Destroy it, and it's just Salem. Be the light everyone needs. Tell the twins…I'll see them...soon. And…live…happily ever…after. Just like…in those…fairy tales. Hehehehe…hehe…ah." He spoke with his last and dying breath and closed his eyes and smiled. He was now still, absolutely still.

Blake gasped as she felt his hand fall from her cheek.

"No!" Blake yelled before tightening her grip on it.

They watched as the rest of his body turned to crystal. The crystals began to fade away as they ascended to the sky. They watched as the last bit of it was going and was gone. Xedrek was now no more.

"Oh…oooohhh. Xe-dr-ek." Weiss sobbed as she and the rest of Team RWBY cried.

After a little while, Yang heard sparking sounds coming from Ruby.

"Ruby? You okay?" She asked. Her eyes shrank as she saw her sister's eyes glowed silver and more tears poured out.

"No. I'm pissed." She growled as she slowly stood up. "Let's go meet up with the others. Now." She growled more while walking away. They all just watched her for a brief moment.

"If I know Ruby, we better go." Yang suggested.

"No need to tell me twice." Weiss said as she actually became afraid of her team leader.

As they were leaving, Blake looked back at where Xedrek died at.

"See you soon…Derek." She whispered and returned to her team.

As they returned to where everyone else was at, they all saw people gathering around many that have died. Blake went off to find the twins to pass on the message to them, who took his death the worst.

"RUBY! YANG!" Taiyang's voice rang out. He was running towards them.

"Dad!" They yelled and they hugged him.

"Weiss! You're okay!" Winter yelled as she ran to Weiss and hugged her.

"Good to see you're okay." Weiss said.

Blake saw Sienna Kahn with a few soldiers in binders nearby and she joined her.

"High Leader, are you okay?" She asked.

"Yes. Your mother and father would be very proud of you right now." She said while smiling. She smiled back and hugged Sienna.

Back with Ruby and Yang, they saw that Taiyang was not feeling at all happy.

"Dad? What happened?" Ruby asked.

"Well…" Taiyang was saying before they saw Summer and Raven kneeling down at someone.

When Raven saw Yang heading their way, she quickly got up and hugged her tight in tears.

Ruby was the first to see. Upon closer examining, she fell to her knees and sobbed over a slightly burned corpse of one of the last people she wanted to see…Qrow.

"UNCLE QROW! NO!" She screamed.

"WHAT!?" Yang screamed with fright. She broke away from Raven's grip and fell right by Ruby and cried as well while holding Qrow's body.

"He was the only one that was affected by that explosion. He may have been a bad luck charm, but he was our bad luck charm." Summer whimpered a bit.

From those words, Ruby's eyes began to glow as anger grew within.

"Xedrek…you did this." She growled. Summer tried to calm her, but she was too angry.

"Xedrek? Where is he?" Raven asked.

"He's dead. He was the one that caused that explosion." Yang answered. Raven cried as she fell to her knees

"Ruby, this wasn't his fault." Summer said.

"What do you mean?" She growled at her.

"His semblance." She said. Ruby was beyond confused and her eyes stopped glowing. "That semblance of his was always uncontrollable, and always brought misfortune. He even told us long ago that he believes that this will be the death of him." Summer explained.

"Qrow…" Ruby whimpered and held him once again.

Before we go any further, I want to take a moment and mention that NO THIS IS NOT BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED TO QROW'S VOICE ACTOR! If anyone says anything on that matter, it will be ignored and/or removed. You have been warned.

"Where's Ash?" Coco asked as she and the other love group came to them.

"Xedrek sent him through a portal. He's gonna be back soon." Blake said.

"I hope he knows what he's getting into at this point." Velvet said while gripping her camera.

Meanwhile with Ash, he arrived at the Keyblade Graveyard and was on top of the rock formation. He did a little sight-seeing of the badlands.

"Wow. This is horrible." He said. He then turned around and saw the X-Blade right there in a pedestal. He approached it and saw two other pedestals behind it. "I guess I just have to do this?" He asked himself while summoning his Keyblades and went behind the X-Blade.

Suddenly, a gust of wind picked up and the dust began to swirl around in front of him. Ash watched as Keyblade Master Bellaminus's armor emerged with his Keyblade at hand.

"Chosen One, he who has all the power sources of the X-Blade. You stand before the Original One. I am the one who guards the X-Blade, Keyblade Master Zachuria Bellaminus. By placing your Keyblades into the pedestals, you will restore the power of the X-Blade to its glorious majesty. But be forewarned of an ultimate price you will pay. If one is destroyed, the other will go with it. You and the X-Blade will become one." Bellaminus explained.

"Whatever the case. I am ready." Ash said while preparing his two Keyblades.

"Very well. Place them in the pedestals, and let your heart do the rest." Bellaminus said.

Ash prepared himself and plunged them into them. He felt the power sources beginning to be channeled into his Keyblades and was returning to the X-Blade. When it was done, he gripped the X-Blade and slowly pulled it out. As it was happening, a blinding light was radiating.

Back on Remnant, the Dreadnaught was regaining consciousness. This did not go unnoticed by the Atlesian Military.

"General! It's getting back up." One of the soldiers told Ironwood.

"Great…All ships and artilleries, fire at will! We need to stall for a bit more time for Ash to return!" Ironwood commanded. All fighters, battleships and heavy weapons opened fire at Mt. Glenn where the Dreadnaught was waking up.

The Dreadnaught, along with Salem, was being bombarded with explosives and ballistics.

"Dreadnaught! Up!" Salem commanded. The Dreadnaught took to the skies and roared as more explosives and ballistics were still hitting it.

At Beacon Academy, Ash emerged from a portal and saw the Dreadnaught in the sky. He then aimed the fully powered X-Blade at it.

Keyblade Analysis

X-Blade

Kingdom Hearts counterpart and sacred defender. It is said that this powerful weapon can open a door to all worlds, where Keyblade bearing warriors awaited for another Keyblade War. This was the Original One when others created the Keyblades that mimicked its power.

Primary Effect: Maximizes the power of strength and magic base attacks.

Secondary Effect(s): Summons Kingdom Hearts into the sky, boost the power of all Pokémon moves in the users party, and repels any and all darkness in its way.

Attack Power: +50

Magic Power: +50

The X-Blade then formed a blue and purple orb on the tip of it and then aimed it at the sky. He grunted as he fired it and it went beyond the eternal night. A loud rumble came from behind the eternal night as Kingdom Hearts arrived and slowly began to disintegrate the darkness.

Ash then began to think of all of his apprentices of how far they've come, and how much he had trained them. The necklace, scarf, brooch, bracelet and the bow began to glow in the process.

"Blake, Emerald, Ruby, Weiss, Yang…..COME TO ME!" He shouted as his dark coat began to break and bright white light shined through them.

With the love group, the apprentices began to feel weird.

"It's Ash! He made it!" Yang yelled.

"Guess it's our turn now." Blake said.

"All for one and one for all!" Ruby yelled.

Back with Ash, the coat had cracks all around. He then spread his body out and a bright explosion erupted from him. His apprentices vanished in front of everyone.

Cue The Appearance of the Armored Knight. Link's in the description on DA.

Ash was now kneeling down on the floor and his coat was bright white with several forms of armor on his shoulders, torso, arms and legs. He slowly stood up and shot his eyes opened. They were pure golden colored. All six of their Keyblades were swirling around Ash.

Drive Form Analysis

Ultimate Form

The most powerful Drive Form that combines all of the ones that are attached to the user's hearts that brings out the best in everyone.

Primary Effect: Gives the user the ability of flight.

Secondary Effect(s): Regenerates Magic power faster, gives unlimited combo attacks for each hit, and enables teleportation.

Ash began to hover in the air and readied to attack.

'Ash, let's turn that thing into a massive rain cloud.' Blake said in Ash's mind.

'Yes.' He thought before preparing to dive forward. "CHARGE!" He screamed as he flew towards where the Dreadnaught was at.

Cue The Final Battle. Link's in the description.

The Dreadnaught saw Ash flying towards it and it roared at him. Ash shortly arrived and began dealing attacks at it, causing it to roar in pain.

"Well don't just stay there! Get him!" Salem yelled. Ash then appeared right above her. She gasped at his appearance and with the X-Blade.

"Take this!" Ash yelled while dealing a powerful swipe at Salem. She used her dark powers to shield herself from that attack, but it broke immediately.

The Dreadnaught flew up high and Ash followed. He then fired off several powerful spells to prevent it from getting away. By the time he caught back up, he continued to do more damage to the Dreadnaught.

As he attacked, he teleported all over the Dreadnaught and was cutting it open, Salem saw that she was going to lose. She detached herself from the Dreadnaught and teleported away.

Ash then saw as the Dreadnaught roared as Salem was gone. It began to shrink and lose the extra wings it had. It reverted back into its Grimm Dragon form.

"Now's my chance." Ash said before charging at the dragon and slashed at its chest. The Grimm Dragon roared and fell to the ground hard.

Ash continued to watch the Grimm Dragon as it was getting back up and began to fly once again. It then shot out a huge burst of dark flames out of its mouth. Ash gasped and did a roll in the air. He then got a good distance from it.

The Dragon then charged forward at Ash and roared loudly.

Ash then aimed the X-Blade at the Grimm Dragon. It, and the other Keyblades, began to glow their respected colors. He then charged at it and he prepared for the last impalement.

Ash then penetrated the wounded chest and went right through it, leaving a trail of light both from the chest and back from where Ash emerged from. He flew a great distance and growled.

Song Ends

He slowly turned around and watched as the Grimm Dragon began to have lights shoot out from its body. After so many lights shooting out of it, it finally exploded into many bits. Those bits slowly turned to smoke.

"YES! WE DID IT!" Ash shouted while flying towards the others. He could hear every one of his apprentices cheering in his head that they destroyed the Grimm Dragon.

He then landed in front of everybody as they cheered for Ash. His form faded and Team RWBY and Emerald were right beside him. The love group hugged him with a few of them sneaking in a kiss.

Meanwhile, Teams SSSN and CLOD were cheering nearby. Another member of Team CLOD, Lenora Velvet, was cheering right by Sun.

"I'm so happy right now I could kiss someone right now." Sun said out loud. Lenora quickly pulled him towards her and kissed him. Sun was shocked at first, but slowly melted into it and held her.

She broke the kiss and looked into his eyes.

"How's that?" She whispered.

"Wow." He whispered and hugged her. "Wait, you want to go out with me?" He asked her while pulling back a bit.

"Oh Sun. I guess my calculations of when you would ask me were sooner than I thought." Lenora said before kissing him again. Sun was shocked once again, but quickly recovered and returned the kiss again.

Back with Ash and the love group, Mickey approached them.

"Welp, you have impressed us today Ash. You surely knew how to use the X-Blade." Mickey said while Donald and Goofy escorted him.

"It's not over yet. Salem is still out there. She got away just before the Grimm Dragon was destroyed. Girls, up for a little hunting?" He asked.

"With pleasure." Weiss said.

"I'll come with you." Ozma said. Ash nodded in agreement.

"We'll come to." Coco said while gripping her case.

"No, I need you and the others to stay here. Us magic users will take it from here." Ozma insisted.

"But we can all take her. We-MMPH!" Coco was interrupted by Ash who was kissing her. She melted into it and held him. He broke the kiss and held her cheek.

"Trust us." He said. Coco sighed and smiled.

"You better come back to us in one piece Ash, otherwise I'll scream." She said.

"Excuse me!" Ruby called out while looking at Torn, who was jerking his head around while blue energy was shaped around his head. "Does he always do that?" Ruby asked again.

Amanda and the rest of Team ARMY went to him. Just as they did, Torn broke out of his trance and gasped hard.

"Torn babe, what did you see?" Amanda asked while cupping his cheek.

"All the potential outcomes in this fight." Torn said.

"How many?" Rhonda asked.

"I saw over two hundred different outcomes, and sixteen possible victories." Torn said. Ash joined them as he said that.

"What was that?" He asked.

"That was his semblance." Miranda said. "He dubs it…"

Semblance Analysis

Torn Ysiac: Prophecy

This semblance gives the user all potential outcomes in any event that will, or has already begun. The more future outcomes shown, the more aura will be depleted. The user cannot reveal the best outcome, otherwise it will not happen.

(If you haven't guessed already, he is allured to Dr. Strange.)

"What I saw is the pathway of the best possible outcomes, but I cannot say." Torn said.

"I see. Guess it's up to us then." Ash said.

After they said their good byes, best of lucks, and kisses, Ash left with his apprentices and Ozma as they headed towards the capital.

As they reached the park, they saw Salem looking at her reflection in a fountain. They readied their Keyblades and approached her. Salem slowly turned towards them.

"I knew you were special Ash. Never have I thought that my ultimate servant would fall to you. And you…" Salem said as she looked towards Ozma. "Why are you here?" She asked. Ozma lowered his Keyblade and approached her.

"Because I want to end this feud just as much as you do. I regretted that moment every day when I betrayed you." He admitted.

"But why? Why did you betray me?" She asked.

"The same reason why you changed for the worst." He said. Salem gasped a bit from those words. She then felt Ozma place a hand on her wrist. "Enough now. Checkmate." Ozma said.

Salem looked at him and slowly placed a hand on his chest. She then pulled him into a kiss.

Ash and his apprentices watched in shock as they did this. It was true that they were once lovers, but right now, it was rather disturbing.

They broke the kiss and Ozma smiled.

"At least…it feels the same." He said.

Salem and Ozma just looked at each other and she slowly backed away a bit. Suddenly, her expression turned to hate and she used her powers to form a sword and impaled Ozma through the chest.

"NO!" Ash screamed with fright while the others were petrified from that.

Ozma gagged as it happened. The sword faded away, leaving an open wound on both ends.

"We're even now. Thank you." She whispered before firing off a powerful dark spell and sent Ozma into a tree, killing him instantly. His body slowly started to fade into light dust and blew away with the wind. His Keyblade began to glow and shattered.

"GET HER!" Ash screamed. All five of them charged forward and started to attack Salem.

Salem used a variety of magic to attack and counter many attacks that got in her way. Over time, she had been bombarded with several attacks and spells that made her become weaker. She was not only outnumbered, but outgunned.

Just then, she channeled a whole lot of magic. She then screamed and sent a powerful wave of darkness. Ash and his apprentices were sent flying. Just as they recovered, they surrounded her.

"I've had enough of this. I should've done this from the start." She said as she channeled dark electricity in her hands. She shot them towards Team RWBY and Emerald. They started screaming as they were not only getting electrocuted, but also losing their minds.

"NO!" Ash screamed as it was happening. He watched as they slowly stood back up. They all now looked at Ash and he saw something very horrible, their eyes were now completely blank.

"Let's see how well you handle having the ones you love turn on you now. Get him." Salem ordered.

Ash gasped as they slowly got closer to him.

"Girls! Stop!" Ash yelled.

Weiss was the first to engage him. She used her Glyphs to get around him and striked at him in many directions. Ruby used her greater range to maintain distance. Emerald constantly fired off spells to help overpower him. Blake used her Shadow Clones to surround him. Yang used fire spells to prevent him from trying to attack. Ash was doing his best to stop the attacks, but due to only having the X-Blade, and not his other Keyblades, and the fact he didn't want to hurt them was rather difficult for him.

Ash then fell to the ground after being bombarded with so many attacks. He then felt Ruby and Emerald grab his arms. Weiss and Blake held his legs down to prevent him from escaping. Yang got right in front of him and dealt a punch to his gut, causing him to cough blood. She then punched him hard in the face, only to pull his head back up to punch it again. She continued this for a little bit.

"OKAY! ARGH! ALRIGHT!" Ash screamed in between punches. Salem raised a hand and Yang froze from her silent command. "You win…you win." Ash struggled to say as his body went through a major beating.

"That's what I thought." Salem said while having the rest let him go. Ash tried to move, but the pain was too great. "Heal him." Salem ordered Emerald.

"Yes ma'am. Curaga." Emerald said blankly and she healed him.

Ash regained his footing and saw all five of them aimed their Keyblades at him. His eyes widen as their blank eyes had tears pouring out of their eyes.

"You want the X-Blade, you've won it." Ash said in defeat. Salem smiled and approached him. "Just let them go. I've surrendered to you, the one you really want." Ash begged.

"I agree. Girls, leave us." She said to them. Ash watched as they casually walked away from them. He watched as they walked by him without any of them looking back at him.

"I take it you know how to claim its power?" He asked.

"You'll have to remind me." She said.

"There's a special ritual that I will have to perform. If anything is interrupted, I'll have to start all over. After I speak a chant, it'll be yours." Ash explained.

"Excellent. Now get with it." She demanded.

Ash then took the X-Blade and prepared to plunge it into the ground.

'I hope this works.' He thought before plunging it into the ground and created a circle made of light. Three lines of light escaped and encircled around her. He removed the X-Blade and placed it by his head. "In your hand, take this key. So long as you have the makings, then through this simple act of taking...its wielder you shall be. And you will find me, friend, no ocean will contain you then. No more borders around, or below, or above, so long as you champion the…ones you love." He said before holding the X-Blade out for Salem to grip.

Salem began to chuckle as she just swiped it from him. She then laughed maniacally while holding it.

"YES! FINALLY! The power is mine now!" She yelled with joy.

Ash closed his eyes and pretended to be defeated. She was so focused on her victory, and even attempted to create more havoc with the X-Blade that she didn't realized Ash was forming his hands to look like he was about to grip a sword.

Suddenly, the X-Blade glowed. Salem watched in confusion as it happened. It then vanished.

"WHAT!?" Salem shouted. The X-Blade returned to Ash.

"YYEEAAAHHHH!" He screamed as he swiped the X-Blade at Salem right in the chest. His scream echoed all around them. Salem gagged and fell onto her back. "Take…THIS!" He screamed as he plunged the X-Blade right through the open wound on Salem, causing her to scream in intense pain. Suddenly, the eternal night above had gotten weaker.

Back with everyone else earlier, Team RWBY and Emerald returned to the others. They just went to a nearby barrack where they just stayed there, along with Aqua, Terra and Ven.

"Girls? What happened?" Aqua asked. She then saw their eyes and gasped. She got up and summoned her Keyblade.

"Aqua?" Ven asked.

"Something's wrong." Aqua said.

"Ash has surrendered." Blake said blankly.

"Salem has won." Ruby said.

"What!?" Ven yelled.

"He didn't. Xedrek's sacrifice would be in vain." Terra said.

"But wait, he can't pass on the X-Blade to another." Aqua said.

Just as Salem got impaled, her control over them was finally broken. They grunted as they regained control of themselves again, and their eyes returned to normal. Worst of it was that despite them being in a way possessed, they knew what they did to him. Their emotions have gotten the best of them.

"What have we done?" Yang whimpered.

"She made us do this to Ash!" Blake cried. They then heard a rumble outside. They saw the eternal night getting weaker. "Ash!" Blake yelled while trying to leave.

"No you mustn't!" Terra yelled while grabbing her.

"LET ME GO!" Blake screamed while trying to break out of his grip.

Back with Ash and Salem, he stood right by her.

"You idiot. Did you really think the X-Blade can be passed onto another oh so easily? If it were a Keyblade maybe, but there can only be one X-Blade. You fell right into my trap. And besides, your heart wouldn't be worthy to wield one because of how dark and black it is. After all, beggars can't be choosers." Ash said. Salem gagged while trying to remove the X-Blade from her. "May your actions haunt you in Hell...forever." He said before walking away.

He then stopped when he heard the sound of chuckling behind him. He looked back and saw Salem indeed chuckling.

"Are you still kicking!?" He asked with shock.

"Don't you get it!? I am the embodiment of Darkness itself! I am a Goddess! You can't kill me!" She yelled before laughing harder.

Ash smiled before approaching her once again.

"You're right…I can't." He said. Salem stopped laughing as rumbles were heard above them. A light was now breaking through. "But it can." Ash said.

"No…NO!" Salem screamed in fright. Ash then looked up and reached out.

"SHINE YOUR ETERNAL LIGHT DOWN UPON US ALL…KINGDOM HEARTS!" Ash screamed.

"NO!" Salem screamed. Kingdom Hearts finally broke through and its eternal light shined down on the X-Blade and Salem. Salem screamed in agonizing pain as she felt like her skin was on fire.

Everyone watched as the eternal night finally disintegrated above them as the light from Kingdom Hearts shined onto Salem.

"Darkness BEGONE!" He screamed. The X-Blade glowed as it was absorbing the light from Kingdom Hearts. Salem's body began breaking and light emerged from them. Ash began to flee.

"NO! I WILL TAKE YOU WITH ME!" Salem screamed while outstretched her arm. Her arm became a Grimm parasitic slime and attached to Ash's right arm. "I WILL NOT GO DOWN ALONE!" She screamed.

Ash screamed in pain as it was slowly crawling up his arm. Ash felt it eating away his arm. He tried to tug it away, but it already crawled up passed his shoulder and began to spread through his upper body.

Suddenly, a burst of light exploded out of Salem. Ash screamed as it consumed him as well. The light spread throughout Vale and everyone had to shield their eyes as it spread.

Meanwhile in the Unova region, Cinder just took care of a few Grimm nearby Striaton City. The Grimm had indeed spread around the world, and it also spread Salem's Ragnarok as well. She was very exhausted as Cilan held her while Moltres and his Simisage protected her.

Cilan's Simisage LVL 85 Grass Gluttony

Rock Tomb Dig Solar Beam Vine Whip

Just then, they saw the eternal night faded away.

"Ash…you did it." Cinder whispered while holding onto her lover.

Back with the others, everyone was now looking around after the light finally subsided. They all looked at Kingdom Hearts as it shined down from above.

"WE DID IT!" Someone screamed and there was a sudden burst of cheering.

As everyone was celebrating, Ash's entire love group along with their Pokémon, including most of Ash and all of Xedrek's Pokémon, ran to where he was last seen at. They didn't find any trace of him.

"Ash!" Ruby called out.

"Where are you!?" Amber also called out.

Geronimo then started barking nearby as he smelled his scent under a pile of trees. Glynda quickly took out an Ultra Ball and sent out an Alakazam.

Glynda's Alakazam LVL 94 Psychic Synchronize

Psybeam Barrier Teleport Psychic

"Alakazam, use your Psychic powers to lift up this pile of trees." Glynda said.

"Kazam!" It said before making his eyes turn blue. It then lifted all of the trees up into the air.

They then saw Ash falling off some trees and landed onto the ground. Alakazam then threw them aside just before Glynda returned it.

"ASH!" Everyone screamed as he just laid there. Blake turned him over. Coco then screamed with fright.

"HIS ARM!" Coco screamed as she pointed to where Ash's arm was at…or lack thereof. It was completely gone from the shoulder down and blood was pouring out.

Emerald screamed and quickly summoned her Keyblade.

"CURAGA!" She screamed as she casted the healing spell that stopped the bleeding.

Ash was pale as a ghost, and his upper right exposed torso looked like it was being consumed by the darkness Salem used on him. It even spread up to his right side of his face.

"ASH! WAKE UP! GIVE US A SIGN HERE!" Yang demanded with fear and sadness while shaking him.

"Ash! If you can hear me, I love you and I want you to wake up!" Blake cried while holding him. Neo cried silently while holding Emerald.

Meanwhile, Weiss informed Winter of the situation and needed an emergency pickup. Winter sent out a medical Bullhead, along with Team ARMY, to extract him.

At last the monster known as Queen Salem has finally been destroyed, but at a terrible price. Ash's life is in critical danger and is hanging by a thread. Will he survive, or will this world be down a Keyblade Master? Find out more as we enter the aftermath, the fourth and final volume next time as the story continues.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

2.3M 117K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
264K 9.2K 23
Where a strong girl with an insane obsession with sarcasm Meets bonten. Driving them crazy to the point where they question their own existance *bl...
60.3K 1K 36
Seven years after Ash's defeat in Sinnoh, the Champion Cynthia is ruthlessly crushed in a battle for the title of Pokรฉmon Master. The new Champion re...